OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Is it gun shops, gun shows or government that is �chief source of weapons?'
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...vernment-that-is-chief-source-of-weapons

Brady Campaign says permanent BATFE director would have stopped 'Gunwalker'
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...fe-director-would-have-stopped-gunwalker

Congress Asks Mexican Government to Explain Role in U.S. Operation
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/03/congress-asks-mexican-government-to.html

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From # 3

"It added that after consulting with several top officials in Washington and after hearing U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder�s criticisms of that operation, �one understands that the United States did not authorize the intentional and controlled smuggling of weapons into national territory."

That's just duckin' [bleep],......they're gonna COVER Holder's sorry azz for him.

I'm not buying into no Mexican complicity / involvement,....no way, Jose !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That make two of us Cross.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thanks TLee

short attention spans prevail in our society

that will work to the benefit of those higher up the food chain in gov't lookin for some teflon

pass the fiddle

is that smoke I smell?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
bottom line for me is either higher ups in the administration signed off on this

or if i'm to believe their version; they are so fing clueless & incompetent, they had lower level operatives doing gunwalker without their knowledge or approval

either scenario is sufficient for me to have them removed from their duties and prosecuted

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 03/12/11.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanx,TLee

Good links to share with friends.

I'm still waiting to hear back from KOB-TV in Albuq regarding my emails i sent Thursday nite. I at least figured the older male anchor would respond but zilch from either.

I guess the media- old school or current - doesn't appreciate being challenged for using info & numbers from Mayors Against Illegal Guns. They express bogus numbers ( such as 90% of recovered firearms are tracked back to US gun stores) to the general public and walk away feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

This needs to be on page one.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Had a whole lot to say, but mostly it just pointed to what is dumb, dumber, and corrupt government. So, I deleted what I had typed.

Obiously there was some rotten eggs involved in the beginning of the omelette, ".......... the bosses replied: �If you�re going to make an omelette, you�ve got to break some eggs.�
edit to delete and change.

Adding another link TLee: (this link concerns Mexican and U.S. Embassy statements). And, this is also beginning to look like some kind of plan, other than catching 'gunruners'. From who or where I have no idea, but why am I beginning to smell Hillary, Holder, the Jerk, and the U.N?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20042348-10391695.html

Last edited by slopshot; 03/12/11.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
bottom line for me is either higher ups in the administration signed off on this

or if i'm to believe their version; they are so fing clueless & incompetent, they had lower level operatives doing gunwalker without their knowledge or approval

either scenario is sufficient for me to have them removed from their duties and prosecuted

Lower level operatives were not making this policy. They had US attorneys from the DOJ sitting in meetings with some gun store owners telling them it was okay to go ahead with the sales. No US attorney would do that at the behest of ATF, it had to come from DOJ.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well,now........

The US Embassy makes this statement "The alleged transfer of arms to Mexican territory at this point is exactly that - an allegation."

And how many "alleged" ATF agents have "alledgedly" contacted "allegedly" CBS and "allegedly" Sen.Grassley "allegedly" about the "alleged" operation "allegedly" called Fast and Furious?
JM "alleged" O

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
719 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 3,131 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.