Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"How come you didn't answer my question on your involvement with your local R-party, you not a member???"

Chit, be careful man,....now you're in "the interrogation room" !

GTC

You'ld have an accident in my interrogation room. grin Your little scrawny azz would slip on the water from your cup and your head would hit the edge of the table. grin Now go run and cry to the "fire". You take care, my friend

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Amigo,as i look back over your responses it sounds like you WANT it to go away.

In addition, when asking folks if they participate in the Republican party aren't you assuming they belong to that party?......could be they support the Libertarian party or have ties with the Tea party movement. For that matter,they could be Democrats-sorry,don't wish to offend anyone.

This scandal isn't about party affliations......it's about the abuse of power by a government agency.......it's about the deaths of 2 fed LEO's and the deaths of innocent citizens.....it's about deceit.....it's about good field agents in the BATFE who expressed their concerns about the plan and its motives to their superiors and were instructed to proceed......it's about the law being broken.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"I just have a feeling"

[Linked Image]

Well we ALL knew that, and it's a pretty scary feeling, by all appearances.

"A feeling",....Jesus wept.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"KEEP BOMBARDING YOUR ELECTED REPS regarding this fiasco"

I have sent an email to Congressman Steve Pearce and received an acknowledgement of that transmission. He's my representative and the only Republican representing NM.

I have also sent 2 emails each to my Senators, Jeff Bingamon and Tom Udall, requesting they support Sen. Grassley's attempts to have a congressional investigation into this matter. Neither office has responded back to me in any way. Both are Democrats.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Nothing died during Clinton's crimes,except Lewinsky's career.

I've got 4 names I'm thinking of that would make it explosive testimony. This is certainly not over.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
Amigo,as i look back over your responses it sounds like you WANT it to go away.

In addition, when asking folks if they participate in the Republican party aren't you assuming they belong to that party?......could be they support the Libertarian party or have ties with the Tea party movement. For that matter,they could be Democrats-sorry,don't wish to offend anyone.

This scandal isn't about party affliations......it's about the abuse of power by a government agency.......it's about the deaths of 2 fed LEO's and the deaths of innocent citizens.....it's about deceit.....it's about good field agents in the BATFE who expressed their concerns about the plan and its motives to their superiors and were instructed to proceed......it's about the law being broken.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't want the issue to go away, but look at reality it will. Laws are broken everyday by public officials, it happens. So many of you have this right will prevail, attitude. It doesn't always prevail. Wrong goes on daily, by both private citizens and public officials.

I think many here are so old, that they feel that they want to see a perfect world, that will not happen. I'm not jumping up and down saying, get'em, get'em. Because other then some poor fella, at a low to mid level in the agency nothing is going to change. The BATF isn't going away.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hunter, I ignored your request because it had nothing to do with this thread. I know you like trolling and disrailing these threads, don't mind me if I try to keep them on track.

To go back on track...

Mike Vanderboegh has mentioned Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, head of the Criminal Division at DOJ, many times on his blog Sipsey Street Irregulars was involved in Project Gunwalker. Gil's interview is confirmation that Breuer was probably up to his neck in it. The question now is whether he or Melson will be thrown under the bus to protect Attorney General Eric Holder.

As mentioned a few days ago, ATF Acting Director Kenneth Melson will be appearing before the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee's Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Peace Corps, and Global Narcotics Affairs. Now that Darren Gil has gone on the record with CBS's Sharyl Attkisson about higher-ups being involved, it would be a shame if the screws weren't put to Melson to testify under oath on just how high it went.

On that committee sits the following Republicans. Contact them if you're a constituent and ask them to drill into GunWalker since it obviously affects their commission's interests.

* Marco Rubio, Florida, Ranking Member
* Mike Lee, Utah
* Jim DeMint, South Carolina
* Johnny Isakson, Georgia
* John Barrasso, Wyoming

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
A murder took place here as well as a cover up. You may be right as far as the big boys but someone's head is going to the block. If the testimony is to the effect that a collusive effort,green light and orders by DHS or the DOJ occurred,there will be some headline resignations,imo.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
Nothing died during Clinton's crimes,except Lewinsky's career.

I've got 4 names I'm thinking of that would make it explosive testimony. This is certainly not over.

Sad as it was, you know that the deaths of two Govt. agents aren't sadly more then pawns in the game. They both knew the rules of the game and continued to be a part of it. We'll have to wait and see how this all works out. I'ld like to be proven wrong, but looking at the past, it's playing out the same.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
" You'ld have an accident in my interrogation room. grin Your little scrawny azz would slip on the water from your cup and your head would hit the edge of the table. "

Well,........thanks, Stalker,....I knew I could get you to bare what passes for your soul......

There it is , folks,...the REAL Hunter1960,.....

That's really a hysterically funny crack,.......

In somebody's armor,.....a deluded sicko that thinks, and would have us believe he's a "dangerous man"

Very convincing, isn't the cowardly, lying, stalking, drooling, Ebonic speaking PO Sh t......?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/25/11.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
A murder took place here as well as a cover up. You may be right as far as the big boys but someone's head is going to the block. If the testimony is to the effect that a collusive effort,green light and orders by DHS or the DOJ occurred,there will be some headline resignations,imo.

I do agree that someones head will roll, but it won't be anything connected to conspiracy to commit murder or manslaughter. The BATF Dir. or USAG will not be taken down. Someone will fall, just high enough to keep those on the hill happy. BATF will still be operating.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
your head would hit the edge of the table.
=====================

You'd need to buy a new table,then.

William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You're entitled to your thoughts but to me you're just being negative.
You may perceive it as "reality" but without forward pressure nothing moves or gets done.

Have YOU let your federal representstives know that this scandal is a CONCERN affecting you???

You keep repeating that this isn't a major concern....well,make it a concern to those who represent you. Even if they don't respond-my 2 Dem. US Senators have not even acknowledge receipt of my emails- at least you have TRIED to do something.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
" You'ld have an accident in my interrogation room. grin Your little scrawny azz would slip on the water from your cup and your head would hit the edge of the table. "

Well,........thanks, Stalker,....I knew I could get you to bare what passes for your soul......

There it is , folks,...the REAL Hunter1960,.....

That's really a hysterically funny crack,.......

In somebody's armor,.....a deluded sicko that thinks, and would have us believe he's a "dangerous man"

Very convincing, isn't the cowardly, lying, stalking POS Ebonic speaking Sh t......?

GTC

What's wrong Crossie, does it only work one way?? I've been a good sport with your horse joke and your impersonator in Clarksville joke. But i see it only works one way,,,No one dare joke with Crossie, is that how it is ???. It was a flippen joke, what part of that don't you get?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Repeat, .....

I knew I could get you to bare what passes for your soul......

Running this "Pavlov's Dog" routine on you is a rather interesting investment in time,......the amusement really is worth the minimal time invested......and kinda' offsets the angst that your "derailment program" can generate

"I've been a good sport with your horse joke"....?

Hey, ...it wasn't MY "horse joke" you pathetic cocksorker......
lie to us some more about your sterling ability to keep track of facts, and events,......on a day to day basis,....Hell you can't keep your OWN story straight.

And that's rather pathetic,.....

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Whoops, hit send to pronto.

"No one dare joke with Crossie, is that how it is ???"

No more like DON't threaten me, you stupid arsehole,....I'm not inclined to take that sorta' chit as a "Joke" and if you think that your nonsense IS being taken that way by all but me,....you are even STUPIDER then I thought.

Then there was the chit you pulled re: my family,...

Jesus, ....pond scum would be smarter, and probaly have a nicer code of behavior.

GTC

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What idiot put up this too wide to mess with post?

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by denton
This isn't going away soon.

Grassley is being a bulldog.

I know Hatch (shares Judiciary Committee assignment with Grassley) is on the case. I would give long odds that Lee (also Judiciary Committee) is also supportive.

There is enough of a nucleus that if believable answers are not forthcoming, budget cut vengeance will follow. There is also enough political clout in play that ATF people who want to come forward can ask for and get protection from retribution.

The Repubs will not let it drop. It smells too much like a Dem Watergate.
In that sense, I hope and pray you're right.. If this can be traced all the way up to King Barak, the result should be an impeachment at least..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
You're entitled to your thoughts but to me you're just being negative.
You may perceive it as "reality" but without forward pressure nothing moves or gets done.

Have YOU let your federal representstives know that this scandal is a CONCERN affecting you???

You keep repeating that this isn't a major concern....well,make it a concern to those who represent you. Even if they don't respond-my 2 Dem. US Senators have not even acknowledge receipt of my emails- at least you have TRIED to do something.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, i have sent a message through their local offices. My Sen's are Repub. as is my US Rep. We'll have to wait and see how this all plays out. It may end up in a Senate hearing or it may not. It's not being negative, it's being realistic that not everything ends up as you wish.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 73 invisible), 2,997 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.