Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Last weekend I finished my boy Jesse in the show ring. April 30th starts our Field Trial season, hoping to get his last 6 points by this years end to make him a Dual-Champion(all owner-bred, trained and handled). I'm very proud of this young boy!!
Finishing pic:
[Linked Image]
Field:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be the type of woman that when you wake up each morning and put your feet on the floor the Devil says -
"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
WOW what an accomplishment!!!!!!

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's always a real kick to be able to show in bred-by class. Congrats on your big win! Needless to say he looks like a great dog and you have every right to be proud of his and your accomplishments. Judging from the pics he should be well on his way to Field Trial Champion.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Thanks guys!! He is not 2 yet, so I am not looking for the FC this year so much as next, but we will give it our best shot! Running him in a hunt test next weekend, mainly to look for any "holes" I need to work on, training can be a whole different ballgame than actual events, especially in a young dog.
I am just glad to have the show half done, enjoy the field events much more.
He only ran in 4 field trials last spring (was done by a year old in puppy and derby), this was the result of last years field events:
[Linked Image]
I have dogs and pictures to add yet, but my website is almost complete, has additional pics on it.(and my business, just ignore that half....going to put up 2 seperate sites soon, this was my first attempt at a site so combined everything for now)
http://annsk9designs.com/index.asp?ID=3

Be the type of woman that when you wake up each morning and put your feet on the floor the Devil says -
"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Zodiakggsps, how much dose the male of yours weight right now? I am looking for a dual-champion male to breed to. I have a little 2.5 year old I want to breed thisf fall or next spring.

She is out of FC Bingo Buck, who was #1 performance GSP dog in field trials and son of NFC/FC Heide HO'S MRT, son of 5 time NFC Heide Mighty City Slicker.

Her mother was daughter of NFC/FC Heide HO'S MRT and granddaughter FC True Blu's HUDS KICKING UP DUST.

Last edited by Tonk; 04/10/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

IC B2

Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Last vet visit he was 60 LBS, right now he is a bit less as I have been running him hard.......need to beef him up a bit soon, heading to the GSP NSS in May.
Very familiar with those dogs, I know Keith and Robbi - via internet dog stuff and have spoken to them.
It's a pipe-dream maybe.....but I hope to do something this year at the NSS with Jesse -he has already beaten the female who got BOS (second place over-all) and the female who got Winners Bitch in shows. Then next summer I may send him to Robbi to work & run in the NFT at Eureka. I just don't have the means to ready him for that level here at home. (I live in town, no land, no quad, no horses & cannot keep birds here)
My dream is to have him at least place in both, like I said, maybe a pipe-dream, but you don't can't win if you don't play!!
He's a nice boy, won against some VERY nice dogs in derby much older than him, stuff out of Tonellis Rising Sun & Hoosiers Rev it Up, he may not finish his FC this year, but he will dual.

"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Had him out this AM, taking advantage of the woodcock moving through. Got hot quick, 2 days ago it was 30's and today 81, not used to this yet, LOL!!(he handled it better than I did)
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"Oh Crap, She's Up!"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,118
Posts18,464,562
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.