Originally Posted by Mike_from_Texas
I too would like to see how the Superformance powder would perform in the 260 Remington. Since Hornady developed the 6.5 Creedmor, I don't see THAT happening any time soon. However, I did notice in the new Hornady loading manual that they do list load data for the 6.5 Creedmor. Since they are nearly ballistically identical, I would think that you could reasonably start 5% below that data and work up from there.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I recently did some load workup with Superformance for a 6.5 Creedmoor and am impressed with the powder. Tried four different charge weights and had duplicate velocities in each string. SD ran from a low of 7 to a high of 13 fps for the four loads. Very consistent. My rifle has a 26" barrel and velocity for each load averaged higher than the book. Best load was the max of 46.7 which yielded an avg. of 2951 fps, (book is 2850), and put three shots in a .25" cloverleaf. Didn't repeat the .25" group again, but all were under an inch.
Have loaded some more at 46.7 to test further. The powder seems very consistent and I would love to see some data put out for the 260 and the Swede. Even if velocities are not improved it appears to be a good powder. Velocity isn't everything after all.
Now, what about that old 264 Win Mag....?

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)