Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flinch,

What is the name of your friend that "allegedly" talked to Ryan?

You have been given more than enough time to retract your slanderous comments and issue an apology. Its obvious that you have no intention of doing so at this point.

FYI, people take things like this VERY seriously.

Drummond

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good luck with that Drum......you'll be waiting a while longer. If he does reply, it'll be one of those....."Hatch wouldn't even know my buddy, or he couldn't possibly remember us from that long ago" kind of answer. I bet you don't get one, period.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Good luck with that Drum......you'll be waiting a while longer. If he does reply, it'll be one of those....."Hatch wouldn't even know my buddy, or he couldn't possibly remember us from that long ago" kind of answer. I bet you don't get one, period.

I talked with Ryan about ole Flinch and the story he made up and posted here on 24HR and it was one of those conversations that ended with both of us feeling worse when it was over than we felt when we started. It was the realization that there WILL ALWAYS be guys out there like Kalen Beardall aka Flinch here on 24HR Campfire.

There is so much testosterone and/or machoism in this sport that there is such a damn want or need that some have to be experts and will do or say anything to get people to believe what they are saying. I cannot imagine the insecurity issues that these types of people have but I almost feel sorry for them. If Kalen Beardall aka Flinch had not made a conscience decision to try and turn somebody away from Ryans business I would have just let it go but the fact of the matter is his actions and lies hurt more people that just Ryan, they effect his wife and child and their employees and their families as well.

Whats even worse was the fact that instead of taking the opportunity to be a man and own his mistake and apologize for it, Kalen Beardall aka Flinch, decided to go back and edit his posts to have some sort of deniability in the thing. He said he was going to "give me rope to hang myself", that he was going to post facts but that I "wasnt worth the effort". Funny that it wasnt worth the effort to post facts but he damn sure put forth the effort to go back and edit his slanderous lies.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Thanks for posting those pics, guys. They're motivating to say the least.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,633
Posts18,455,226
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.