Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fluffy
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by 101guns
I will post the shipping lable and pic on gun when it gets here. Thanks for your time.
I want to see a canceled check and a copy of your 4473 before I'll believe any of this bullshit fairy tale. Say, that reminds me, how long have you and johnp034 been intimate?
I seem to remember you had 2 muzzleloaders for sale,here and elsewhere that didnt sell.
I just wonder why you would care what he is asking,or was asking.
You remember wrong and I'm very curious in the antics of someone who's running their for-profit business from the free classifieds.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn! I hate this one sold before I got to it. I'd have easily paid $750 for it. Just damn!

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You remember wrong and I'm very curious in the antics of someone who's running their for-profit business from the free classifieds. [/quote]

Jim Dandy!
Carry on,then,sir! laugh

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I like what you did w/ my avatar.

Now it won't be my boys laughing as much as my wife!

It's just proof that even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So another episode of" As The Turd Whirls ends!!!!!! " laugh

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I will post the shipping lable and pic on gun when it gets here. Thanks for your time.
I want to see a canceled check and a copy of your 4473 before I'll believe any of this bullshit fairy tale.

So Rick Bin musta made you the 'fire's own Barney Fife BATF enforcement officer?

Pull that cartridge outta yer shirtpocket... oh... and while you got 'em pulled to the side, make sure these two understand the rules governing the shipping of firearms too. Wouldn't want that hard earned expertise of yours to be lost on anyone...

So how does that work again? I'm sure this is considered a relic and can therefore go w/out a license but if I'm wrong I'm sure you'll correct me crazy .

Keep us updated on the whereabouts of that documentation. We're all waiting with baited breath to know whether you approve of the transaction and when you don't, exactly why...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
I want to see a canceled check and a copy of your 4473 before I'll believe any of this bullshit fairy tale.
Keep us updated on the whereabouts of that documentation.
I can't get what isn't there. This rifle did not sell for anywhere near the $750 asking price, of that I'm sure. The cons run by this person alleging to be in "retail gun sales" are very interesting to say the least. Like the 1911 Remington Rand he was selling.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't stand it... I gotta jump in!!! For many of us on the "Fire", Bricktop is part of the reason we stay here.... as if we were all around a campfire and it was getting late and the drinkin' was goin' strong.... And the BS was Rockin'.... He certainly has the BALLS to call a guy out!!!

There are a few retailers on here that try to sell their "Wares" at prices that are clearly closer to those found at Bass Pro, Cabela's and other retail businesses.... I feel like callin' them out at times... Bricktop is my Hero!!! It's all GOOD!!!

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I dont know.If its priced too high,it wont sell.Isnt that enough?

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bigdogfla, since the majority of your post are in the classifieds, are you going to be a bricktop fan when he calls you out? Just asking.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/25161

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by like2shoot
Bigdogfla, since the majority of your post are in the classifieds, are you going to be a bricktop fan when he calls you out? Just asking.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/25161
I don't recall bigdogfla running a business via the free classifieds, do you? The point has obviously gone WAYYYYY over your head like a 747.

You've got a couple of idiots operating their businesses via the free classified ads. Let me reiterate the word "free." Savvy? It doesn't cost them a damned thing. They're also not supporting the 'site through ad sales or contributing to any discussions. Are you still with me? Despite all that, they've got the balls to express righteous indignation at anyone they perceive as maligning their FREE ad. Why is that? Exactly where did they earn any particular respect from anyone? They haven't paid for anything monetarily. They don't have any interest in contributing to the 'site, yet just the fact that they get to post FREE ads without any other restriction just ain't good enough in their minds, is it? Is any of this sinking in yet?

I've seen some boards with specific policies regarding who's allowed to post classified ads, with a certain number of posts required, certain levels of participation expected or financial support required of those who operate businesses. Deadbeats like johnp034 are getting exactly what they've earned, and nothing less.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fluffy
I dont know.If its priced too high,it wont sell.Isnt that enough?
If the seller isn't prepared to answer questions or just deal with people in general, then how does he make it in "retail gun sales?"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"You've got a couple of idiots operating their businesses via the free classified ads. Let me reiterate the word "free." Savvy? It doesn't cost them a damned thing."

We agree on the definition of free. Yet you want them to pay? Have you paid a thing for the free classifieds? Who appointed you the classroom monitor for the 24 HCF? I missed the e-mail, could you forward your copy to me? Thanks

"I've seen some boards with specific policies regarding who's allowed to post classified ads, with a certain number of posts required, certain levels of participation expected or financial support required of those who operate businesses."

Do you have a point? I have seen boards with none of those restrictions, including 24 HCF. Take it up with the owner since it seems to bother you.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"You've got a couple of idiots operating their businesses via the free classified ads. Let me reiterate the word "free." Savvy? It doesn't cost them a damned thing."

We agree on the definition of free. Yet you want them to pay? Have you paid a thing for the free classifieds? Who appointed you the classroom monitor for the 24 HCF? I missed the e-mail, could you forward your copy to me? Thanks

"I've seen some boards with specific policies regarding who's allowed to post classified ads, with a certain number of posts required, certain levels of participation expected or financial support required of those who operate businesses."

Do you have a point? I have seen boards with none of those restrictions, including 24 HCF. Take it up with the owner since it seems to bother you.
Since you're obviously an incredibly stupid [bleep]*cker, allow me to repeat myself. The morons, like johnp034, whom you're holding in such high esteem, aren't supporting the 'site through ad sales or contributing to any discussions. Are they? They don't participate in any discussions that would impart any information of any sort, nor are they paying for anything. Are they? Despite all that, they've got the balls to express righteous indignation at anyone they perceive as maligning their FREE ad. Why is that? Exactly where did they earn any particular respect from anyone? They haven't paid for anything monetarily. They don't have any interest in contributing to the 'site, yet just the fact that they get to post FREE ads without any other restriction just ain't good enough in their minds, is it? Is any of this sinking in yet? They're getting exactly what they paid to get.

Really, are you that f*cking stupid that you can't understand that?

And if you haven't seen any of the restrictions on various 'site ad policies as I've enumerated here, you're further proving my point that you're just a dumb, butt-hurt [bleep]*cker who doesn't get around much. Look at AR15.com, for instance. Dealers are compelled to buy "memberships" on the 'site, no discussions are permitted in the ad sections, BTTs are only allowed once every 72 hours, etc. Does any of this mean anything to you? Or are you just that f*cking stupid that it all went over your head like the other points?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a suggestion for you. Compose a PM using the same words and terms you use in your posts and send it to the owner of this site. Tell him how you really feel and how wrong he is for allowing all of the things that he allows here. Give him three choices. Change his site. Close his site. Or really hurt him by taking your business elsewhere. Give him ...24 hours to meet your demands before you leave. See where that gets you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a suggestion for you. Compose a PM using the same words and terms you use in your posts and send it to the owner of this site. Tell him how you really feel and how wrong he is for allowing all of the things that he allows here. Give him three choices. Change his site. Close his site. Or really hurt him by taking your business elsewhere. Give him ...24 hours to meet your demands before you leave. See where that gets you.
I'm not the whiny little bitch complaining about "rules." That's you, sport.

It's patently obvious that the tone of this discussion is far beyond the capabilities of your feeble little mind.

Allow me to break this into bite sized pieces so your kids can explain it to you.

No one pays for their ads here, do they? Yes or no?

Therefore, has anyone lost any money on advertising their "wares?" Again, please answer yes or no.

I could go further, but I can tell from your responses that your little head is swimming.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"I'm not the whiny little bitch complaining about "rules." That's you, sport."

That was a deep cut, let me go find some neosporin. Coming from you, that statement is hilarious. Whining seems to be your forte.

You try to bully people into doing things the bricktop way by insults and whining incessantly about perceived wrongs. Why not take some solid action and take your complaints up with management? I know why. They don't care about you. Traffic increases profits. Traffic from whiners, freeloaders, and everyone else. Nothing gets changes by your posts. Send your complaints to RickBin. Post the pm for all to see. Lets see where that gets you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"I'm not the whiny little bitch complaining about "rules." That's you, sport."

That was a deep cut, let me go find some neosporin. Coming from you, that statement is hilarious. Whining seems to be your forte.

You try to bully people into doing things the bricktop way by insults and whining incessantly about perceived wrongs. Why not take some solid action and take your complaints up with management? I know why. They don't care about you. Traffic increases profits. Traffic from whiners, freeloaders, and everyone else. Nothing gets changes by your posts. Send your complaints to RickBin. Post the pm for all to see. Lets see where that gets you.
You really are a stupid [bleep]*cker. Everything I posted went completely over your head.

Allow me to summarize for you and your fellow ass-lickers once more:

The ads are free, are they not? Nod your head yes.

The people you're defending don't pay for ads, correct? The obvious answer to that is NO.

The people you're also defending don't participate anywhere but in this forum for the purposes of operating a for-profit business, do they not. That answer is also YES.

Yet these same people you're defending, who pay nothing and do not contribute either tangibly or intangibly (look those up in the dictionary, little man), seem to feel entitled to a certain measure of respect and professional courtesy, do they not? That answer is also YES.

Why do these people who advertise their businesses for free without any sort of contribution feel entitled to ANYTHING? It would appear to me, Mary, that they're getting exactly what they paid to get and exactly what they contributed to get -- NOTHING.

I've asked you questions in previous posts which you have conspicuously ignored, either through sheer ignorance or fear of admitting an unpleasant truth.

It would seem you -- the little ass-licker who has broached the subject -- has a problem with this 'site owner, not I. I've taken my complaints directly to the people with whom I take issue -- pay attention, dickhead -- and the 'site owner ain't one of them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You really are a stupid [bleep]*cker. Everything I posted went completely over your head.

Again, coming from you that is hilarious.

Can you tell me who I am defending? It isn't the OP. I continue to ask you questions you choose not to answer. You attempt to belittle people when it suits your agenda. You complain that there are not enough rules here to suit you. Yet you stay here. Why?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by like2kissass

Again, coming from you that is hilarious.

Can you tell me who I am defending? It isn't the OP. I continue to ask you questions you choose not to answer. You attempt to belittle people when it suits your agenda. You complain that there are not enough rules here to suit you. Yet you stay here. Why?
I've answered your questions, [bleep], you're just too stupid to read and comprehend those answers. As stated previously, I've directed any issues I have directly at the people with whom I have a problem -- and in case you still can't understand, I want to know why a person who isn't interested in supporting the 'site or interested in participating in any discussions thinks he is entitled to any particular respect or consideration for the business he's operating. Is that too big of a question for you to understand? Is it too complex for you to answer?

Notice I did not state a need for rules, did I? That's your own little twist at making 2+2 = 5.

Notice a I did not state a problem with the 'site owner, did I? That's something entirely imagined on your part.

Are you going to answer the questions I posed to you?

Are you able to answer the questions I posed to you? Because it appears you're too f*cking stupid to use the quote feature.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
295 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,822
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.