Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Ruger .41 Magnum Old Model, 3 Screw Blckhawk.
4 5/8 barrel, custom grips. Minor blue wear at end of barrel from holster, turn ring on cyclinder bit those are only flaws. Very good to excellent condition.

I have carpal tunnel and just can't take it anymore. Took over two hours to recover from one cylinder. My pain is your gain.

$475.00 - shipped to FFL
Cash, check, money order, Paypal

[Linked Image]

If it has whipped cream and chocolate drizzles on it, it’s dessert. Grow up and get a coffee damnit
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I like the gun. Would like to buy. But sure am concerned about buying from someone unknown with so little posts and no track record.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
I don't understand the "no track record" part but I can understand being hesitant. Almost all of my posts on here have been in this particular selling things. If you do a search and select the one year range, you will see I have sold guns, reloading components, presses, parts, etc. I am sure any of the members I have sold to would vouch for me. They should at least as I have no complaints from anyone. I am on here every day but don't normally post because I either can't (work thing) or because I just prefer to read.

End of the day, it's your call. All I can do is tell you I will stand behind anything I post 100%. Which means if it is something I am selling, it is money back unless I tell you otherwise.

If it has whipped cream and chocolate drizzles on it, it’s dessert. Grow up and get a coffee damnit
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess a lack of post will make you a bad person... but then I've witnessed some bad name -calling and threats, and other unsavory things by folks on here with substantial post-counts. I like the gun and would buy it if I didn't have commitments in other directions. The price is right, and I can understand a persons hesitation, but those are things best said in a PM or just thought and not said at all.
That's my .02 worth...your millage may vary!
Wayne

Aim low boys, they're ridin Shetlands!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I've purchased items from htredneck. Everything went smooth and items were as discribed.

Jerry

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I have been on both sides of the "problem" and understand being cautious. One thing I appreciate greatly is receiving a phone number where I can actually call and talk to a guy. It really makes it easy to decide when you can call a guy at home and verif information.
Frank

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
I won't post my number on an open forum, but I normally have no problems giving to someone in a PM.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
htredneck post on other forums as well and has a good track record.

he also has some damn nice guns for sale here lately.

FJB
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Thanks rock I appreciate it.
Three kids in college will do that to you. It tends to put things in a whole new perspective.

IC B3

WFR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He just sold a .45/70 on here and the guy that bought it was happy with the deal.
I'm in a transaction with him right now and will follow up once completed.
Sometimes unfounded concern will make you miss a really good deal and this seems like a very fair deal to me.
Good luck with the sale htredneck!

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Thank you.

If someone were to get real serious about this, I might be convinced to hook the shipping...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by htredneck
Thank you.

If someone were to get real serious about this, I might be convinced to hook the shipping...

I take that to mean that the new price is now $450 shipped. Based in part by your taking $25 off the price of your other post on the 44 special when you stated that.

I also see that others have verified you as well.

Therefore I'll be happy to buy it at $450. I'll take it.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Redbone is about to get him one very sweet .41 mag.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
198 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,911
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.