-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have you read the negative feedback for GB seller WCCD2006?

Just sayin'

JEff

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No way that could be Lawrence... She's 100% on all of her auction sites... Just ask her...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lawrence, is Thursday two pudding night at the home?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How do you search for a seller on GB?

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by exbiologist
How do you search for a seller on GB?

Go to advance search and look for the menu on the left. One option is: search by seller. Paste the sellers name in and go to it.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Jeffie can we have your GB user I.d. ?
Oh you don't have one ?

What a surprise ! How about Ebay ? How about GunsAmerica ?

Yeah that A+ F/B is just terrible. You have too much spare time if you try to dig through 505 entries to find I have an A+ rating.

Next why don't you dig through all the purchases I have made here, contact each seller and see what a dirtbag I am ?

You will not because the truth doesn't fit your tissue of lies agenda. What you're "just sayin' is that you don't know anything about the buyer, product or facts of the issue.
So you are "just sayin' " Anyone can say anything, like: I think you are a really nice guy.

After all everything on the Internet is true !

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
What about a person who is kicked off of several shooting websites, does that person have any credibility?

How about a person who is banned from here, makes several user names so he can sneak back on here, LIES by saying his name is Karen, posts many times ending with the name Karen at the bottom of their post, when indeed that person is actually a man ( loose term) who says he is Karen?

And what about a person who is so vile most every thread they post on has derogatory comments, like a person owns a rusted 63 ford pickup, as a recent post of said lowlife? Does that ahole have any credibility in your world, Larry?

You may be most everything you posted above, but being a LIAR, and posting vile things like you do and have done, makes you slimier than pond scum. You must be proud of your persona here and elsewhere you post, Larry, but the joke is on you...99% of the people who know you from your posts dislikes you, Larry.

Just another day in the postings from Larry Root, AKA Karen.

At 69 one would think most grown men would act like an adult.....but you are proof there are old aholes......

Act civil, Larry, you make make 1 or 2 friends here... your choice.

And it is amazing how you post others Lie, when you are the epitome of a LIAR on this website

LAFFIN
Allen

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gee all those nasty names .... I am crushed.

As a point of fact based on whom I PM with as well as the many purchases I have made here, I have a lot more "friends" than the tiny bully boy gang who stalk my every post, attach themselves as UBB buddies, make empty threats to "come out there and straighten you out" or "follow you to Fl and kill you".

As ANOTHER point of fact we now have 50+ members of our club on here as members so you keyboard commandos never really know who you are talking to.

In reality, you have no idea how many people you tough guys have had thrown off the site because they crossed you and are now back.

The only liar you can be sure of is the one you know, and trust me, all you know about me is what some other bully boy has told you.

Love your "profile" ..... lotsa info there for such a harsh critic of people you don't know.

BTW, dolt, the 63 F-150 comment was a blatant sarcastic shot at all those who are great at mouthing off but have done NOTHING to help the OP remedy his problem.

NOTICE: None of you tough guys have ponied up your GB, AuctionArms, GunsAmerica, Ebay etc user names.

Two conclusions:
1. You a'int there
2. It's so bad, it's a secret.

Whose LAFFIN now Allen ?

Last edited by goodiewrench; 07/08/11.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see AA really liked you when you were there Rootmanslim... I mean Larry...

You got booted from there as well...

http://wwww.auctionarms.com/help/feedback/CheckMyFeedback.cfm?Evaluee=291246

According to this thread on AA they liked you about as much as you're liked here...

http://www.auctionarms.com/help/forum/displayforum.cfm?lastmessageid=1&subjectid=14093

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I'm laffin......but its at you Idiot!!!!

Where is all your 50+ club members here to back you up??????

Nowhere.......cause there aint none

If there is.......let em post here to defend you!!!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He probably has 49 of the usernames belonging to him and the 50th can't post until he lets Karen on the PC...

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Thats my guess as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
I'm laffin......but its at you Idiot!!!!

Where is all your 50+ club members here to back you up??????

Nowhere.......cause there aint none

If there is.......let em post here to defend you!!!

+1

Kinda funny how similar all the various issues with Larry are. For over a decade Larry has been misunderstood and conspired against and all the many folks complaining about him are all out to get him.
It's never Larry's fault.
What could he possibly be doing to generate so much animosity towards him?

Oh, that's right, he's an arrogant whiny bitchh with a superiority complex and no respect for anybody.

Larry, not hard to find my username on the auction sites. Unlike you I don't have to hide behind a new username on every site. Hell, on this site alone you have used several.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Daddyrat,
Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. I'm sure there are loads of others who appreciate it as well who didn't post.

I personally don't need any proof. If you're lying, it will come out when satifsfied buyers come out of the works to defend the seller or the seller comes out to defend himself. When that does happen, it makes the accuser look like a doofus. I always reserve judgement when I read until I see if there are any defenders of the seller. That hasn't happened here yet, but that doesn't mean that it won't. What it does mean is that I'd be cautious about dealing with lives2hunt until it does. Again, I appreciate the heads up and know that your purpose was not to harm lives2hunt, but to protect other forum members against being hurt.

I'm not interested in participating in any flame wars, so this is the last I'll post on the subject, but I did want you to know that there are lots of us that do appreciate it.

-Adrian

Last edited by adrianrog; 07/09/11.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
STILL NO 50+ GOODIEWRENCH CLUB MEMBERS WISHING TO SPEAK ON HIS HER BEHALF??????????????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
STILL NO 50+ GOODIEWRENCH CLUB MEMBERS WISHING TO SPEAK ON HIS HER BEHALF??????????????

Imagine that huh!

Couldn't possibly be that Larry is lying about this could it?

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Thats all he is, is a bunch of lies.

But what do we know?? were just a pack of internet bullies that wont back up anything we say cause we know we have everybody too scared to challenge us. crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry has credited me with having orchestrated his multiple bannings from here.

I guess I have a lot of pull with Rick and I wasn't even aware of it!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Well, you da man!!!!! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NOTICE: None of you tough guys have ponied up your GB, AuctionArms, GunsAmerica, Ebay etc user names.

Two conclusions:
1. You a'int there
2. It's so bad, it's a secret.

Need anymore proof ?

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 62 invisible), 3,009 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.