Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey! Quit hijackin' this thread (even though it's only a very, very small minority of you that have posted here and done so) with all your talkin' about this Ellis guy and your issues with him and all! The very, very few of you degenerates know better than that! It's one of the very well known "laws" on this and every other forum worth it's salt. Heck, knowingly hijackin' a thread for pages and pages could be thought of as somewhat akin to slightly accusin' another member of somethin' underhanded while not showing proof positive from the get-go that it definitively occured. 'Course, if the OP were to just be givin' a heads-up to help other members not as well informed so they could avoid such a situation while initially stating that it wasn't his desire to do so, I'd definitely feel grateful so that I might avoid the same fate. If then the OP came back later (as it seems he had planned) with more info and several other members corroborations, I'd have to say that hijackin' a thread purposefully for days on end no doubt surpasses good intentions in the bad behavior department.

Heck, even "newbies" know better than to act so impolitely. Sooooooooooo, enough of this theft and Ellis guy talk and get back to certain members bashin' other certain members for days on end must almost certainly have been the original intent of this thread...............or not.

Take your personal problems and obvious issues up through PM's or otherwise and only respond to the intent of the thread and try to stay on subject as the OP intended without gettin' into this multiple theft thing, recent LE contacts, best way to approach such unfortunate situations..........you know, seemingly valid and useful stuff (to most of us) that just takes up precious forum space from the "bash another member" crowd and also helps to inform other concerned members of the evils that can abound here and elsewhere. I can't believe that the 3 or 4 of you would even think to attempt to disrupt such meaningful and productive communications between such thoughtful and more senior/non-newbie members.............what were you thinkin'......newbies!!

Carry on................

Last edited by magnumb; 07/11/11.
IC B3

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
i enjoy this thread

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
As do I.......at least, in regards to the original intent of this thread and the OP.

Last edited by magnumb; 07/12/11.
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
OK, some bullets showed up today. Bearcat74 got my bullets in the mail. When I get home Sunday evening hopefully I will have his bullets. Looks like a local LE visit helped.

Heres hoping the rifles show up.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I received a refund from today from lives2hunt.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Looks like a local LE visit helped.
Either offer some proof that a "local LE visit" actually occurred or stop repeating your little BULLSHIT tale. This would be a matter of public record.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Not necessarily, Bricktop. Many LE actions can be done on break or unofficial, without calling in to dispatch therefore there will be no public record.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don't usually add my 2 cents worth to issues like this but one thing that raised a flag with me was when the gentleman said he was laid off from the coal mines. I live near there and I can honestly tell you that the Sunday newspaper is full of adds for coal miners...every weekend. Metallurgical coal is produced around here which is shipped to India, Russia and China among other developing countries for steel making. The companies are begging for experienced coal miners and cannot get enought of them so they hire newbies ("red hats") and train them.

The only post I made on this issue was a post showing the local sheriff of Wyoming County. My factual experience about an "unofficial" visit was about 20 years ago when a young teenage girl on my street decided she wanted to make my wife miserable by taunting her by calling her bad names, making fun of her, mocking her and other bad stuff. I couldn't get anywhere with the parents who denied that she did anything so when I came home from work and found my wife all torn up I called good old Sheriff Mangum (no, not Magnum) and he personally came to our house and got our side of the story. He then went to visit the girl's family. He stayed over an hour there and stopped back at my house and told us he didn't think we would have any more trouble and we didn't. It was all unofficial and off the books. That's kinda the way we do things here in "Mayberry".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by j2dogs
Not necessarily, Bricktop. Many LE actions can be done on break or unofficial, without calling in to dispatch therefore there will be no public record.
Absolutely "necessary," sport. I seem to recall these sheriff's and police departments being public agencies, are they not? They are required to be accountable for their time and actions as well, are they not? Therefore, yes, there will be a PUBLIC record of any contact made with this person. If it happened. But fiction does not become truth out of thin air or because it was willed to do so by some internet nerds. Dumbass.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Either offer some proof that a "local LE visit" actually occurred or stop repeating your little BULLSHIT tale. This would be a matter of public record.

Bricktop, a Sgt, with the Wyoming Co. Sherrif Dept. visited Greg this past Sunday. Greg was scared to death and kept telling the Sgt. "It is all my fault". Sgt. told him to get us our stuff or give us our money back and that he was going to give him a week and if it was not done, he was going to put Greg in jail. Bullets started showing up yesterday. Money refund on at least one rifle showed up today. See firepro's post above.

YES, local LE visit was the key to getting this situation resolved. Sorry to bust your bubble. Visit would have been official and was done on the clock so the log for it would have been with telecommunications, doubt there was a report filled out yet since Greg was not arrested. Sgt. has all the info needed to charge Greg and would have probably made a report if this had not worked out.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by firepro22
I received a refund from today from lives2hunt.

Finally, Glad it worked out for you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop, a Sgt, with the Wyoming Co. Sherrif Dept. visited Greg this past Sunday. Greg was scared to death and kept telling the Sgt. "It is all my fault". Sgt. told him to get us our stuff or give us our money back and that he was going to give him a week and if it was not done, he was going to put Greg in jail. Bullets started showing up yesterday. Money refund on at least one rifle showed up today. See firepro's post above.

YES, local LE visit was the key to getting this situation resolved. Sorry to bust your bubble. Visit would have been official and was done on the clock so the log for it would have been with telecommunications, doubt there was a report filled out yet since Greg was not arrest. Sgt. has all the info needed to charge Greg and would have probably made a report if this had not worked out.
Names, dates, times, and telephone numbers, pal. Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Bricktop, I believe names, dates, and times have been well documented by those that matter. Phone numbers have been pm'd to all the involved parties. Paper trail is with the local LE involved in this case. Details of criminal cases or potentially criminal cases are not usually leaked on the internet. Most of this case has not been exposed for that very reason.

My original post was done as a warning to others and to out this guy for what he was trying to do.

The only fairytale part is you think you matter. You are not privy to any of the above info because you are not part of this case. You are just an internet troll that has been successfully used to keep this post refreshed and on page 1. Thanks for your service. You dig?

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
WTF. does it matter if everyone gets what is owed them??

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[quote=Bricktopfirepro's post above.

Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?[/quote]

The only bullshit most of us see is your denial of things that the poster said happened. You're not calling him a liar are you?

Hunt smart, hunt safe
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SLM
WTF. does it matter if everyone gets what is owed them??

We are not there yet. One more refund on a rifle and 1 shipment of bullets to be found.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop, I believe names, dates, and times have been well documented by those that matter. Phone numbers have been pm'd to all the involved parties. Paper trail is with the local LE involved in this case. Details of criminal cases or potentially criminal cases are not usually leaked on the internet. Most of this case has not been exposed for that very reason.

My original post was done as a warning to others and to out this guy for what he was trying to do.

The only fairytale part is you think you matter. You are not privy to any of the above info because you are not part of this case. You are just an internet troll that has been successfully used to keep this post refreshed and on page 1. Thanks for your service. You dig?
If any of this bullshit happened as you claim, then it's a matter of public record. So post it the f*ck up or quit leading everyone to believe that Barney Fife in Nowhere, West Virginia was just waiting for your nobody ass to call so that he could run right out with a no-knock warrant and grab this Greg Ellis character up by the back of his neck and make him pay up or else. What a load of HORSESHIT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Alaska Dave
Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?
The only bullshit most of us see is your denial of things that the poster said happened. You're not calling him a liar are you?
By your "logic," if someone posts something happened, that post then becomes irrefutable fact beyond question, beyond scrutiny. Is that about right? What a f*cking jackass.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Bricktop,

You have removed all doubt that you are an idiot. LMAO, but thanks for your service.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop,

You have removed all doubt that you are an idiot. LMAO, but thanks for your service.
You can either prove this happened with a copy of a police report or you can't. Anyone who's willing to blindly believe any-damned-thing they read on the internet would be the definition of an idiot. As is anyone who'd expect everyone to blindly believe in anything posted on the internet. So either provide the proof or shove the f*ck off. Idiot.

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
705 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 222ND, 72 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.