Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Bricktop.....don't go away mad, just go away.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Hammer47
Bricktop.....don't go away mad, just go away.

No we need idiots with big egos to make us laugh. He's givin us plenty of laughs at his expence over the years. He's a complete jerk but he's still our jerk.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by j2dogs
Not necessarily, Bricktop. Many LE actions can be done on break or unofficial, without calling in to dispatch therefore there will be no public record.
Absolutely "necessary," sport. I seem to recall these sheriff's and police departments being public agencies, are they not? They are required to be accountable for their time and actions as well, are they not? Therefore, yes, there will be a PUBLIC record of any contact made with this person. If it happened. But fiction does not become truth out of thin air or because it was willed to do so by some internet nerds. Dumbass.

I sure would like to meet you in person, and let you call me a dumbass to my face.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not necessarily, Bricktop. Many LE actions can be done on break or unofficial, without calling in to dispatch therefore there will be no public record.
Absolutely "necessary," sport. I seem to recall these sheriff's and police departments being public agencies, are they not? They are required to be accountable for their time and actions as well, are they not? Therefore, yes, there will be a PUBLIC record of any contact made with this person. If it happened. But fiction does not become truth out of thin air or because it was willed to do so by some internet nerds. Dumbass.
I sure would like to meet you in person, and let you call me a dumbass to my face.
You some kind of tough guy? I'm skeered. Only a f*cking moron would make a threat on the internet and expect it to be taken seriously. Good to meet you, f*cking moron.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Can't put much credibility on an LBJ quoter!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No threat bricktop just said I would like to meet you.Gotta a feelin your not quite the man you portray on line.
I am thinking you do not talk like that out in public, or you would not around here someone would call your bluff in heartbeat

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I have been to Mr. Ellis' house numerous times and he is not home.� I have learned that he is on vacation and will not be home until the weekend.� When he does arrive home, I will follow up on these issues for each and everyone of you that have made complaints.�

I do not have email addresses for some of the people who have contacted me, so if anyone was left off this email, please pass it on to them so they will know the status of their complaint.

Sorry this could not have happened quicker, but Mr. Ellis is not home and I cannot control that.

The ones that�I do not have email addresses :

Thanks,

Sgt. -:;)$7)(:(887(;:/46)); I don't wanna put his name up bt this should shut dumbass up.
Wyoming Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No threat bricktop just said I would like to meet you.Gotta a feelin your not quite the man you portray on line.
I am thinking you do not talk like that out in public, or you would not around here someone would call your bluff in heartbeat
Yeah, it absolutely was a threat, [bleep]. It's kind of funny someone who starts posting about "internet tough guys" is just that -- a tough guy on the internet. Nowhere else. Let me ask you this, smart guy, just how far do you want to escalate this? How far are you willing to go with your petty little threat? Do you want to meet somewhere and duke it out? Do you want to take it further than that? Just let me know.

Yeah, I call people on BULLSHIT on a regular basis in person. Don't have to be a "tough guy" when you know what you're talking about, dickweed. That seems to be a basic concept that seems to have escaped you. Do you know what happens when I tell someone in person that they're full of bullshit and why they're full of BULLSHIT? That ends any argument they had, because there's no internet anonymity to allow them to keep on running their mouths and there's no way they can support anything else they want to say other than "I WAS WRONG." The ego and shame are funny things, aren't they?

But I digress. Just let me know how far you want to carry your little "threat," tough guy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HuntingSmith
I have been to Mr. Ellis' house numerous times and he is not home.� I have learned that he is on vacation and will not be home until the weekend.� When he does arrive home, I will follow up on these issues for each and everyone of you that have made complaints.�

I do not have email addresses for some of the people who have contacted me, so if anyone was left off this email, please pass it on to them so they will know the status of their complaint.

Sorry this could not have happened quicker, but Mr. Ellis is not home and I cannot control that.

The ones that�I do not have email addresses :

Thanks,

Sgt. -:;)$7)(:(887(;:/46)); I don't wanna put his name up bt this should shut dumbass up.
Wyoming Co. Sheriff's Dept.
Wow. That was a convincing and irrefutable post. I'll bet no one has EVER not told the truth on the internet, have they?

Jesus H. Christ, you're dumber than a bag of hammers if you expect me or any-damned-one else to believe that bullshit. Post up the deputy's information with a report number, dumbass.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
There was no fkn report u dumb piece of [bleep]. If the goods would not have been sent. Mr Ellis was to be arrested by officer Johnston, for selling goods on the Internet under false pretense. Seems Ur ego won't allow u to accept the fact that u called bs only to find out all is true. Dnt cry abt it accept it.

Smart dumb guy effect.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the officer paid a visit to Mr. Ellis on public time there damn well better be record of that.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by nsaqam
If the officer paid a visit to Mr. Ellis on public time there damn well better be record of that.

I am sure there is a record of it with the telecommunications for Wyoming Co. SD. Record of visit is different from report though. Officer stopping by and "encouraging" Greg to do the right thing or risk going to jail would not warrant a report but there would be record of contact to CYA the officer. Report of obtaining property by false pretenses would have been done at time of arrest.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HuntingSmith
There was no fkn report
Because it didn't happen, dumbass. You've had ample opportunity to offer proof that this was resolved as a result of your calling the cops in some podunk town. You haven't offered that proof because you don't know how to prove something that didn't happen.

If this Ellis character is in fact refunding monies received and or providing tangible goods purchased, it's either because he was able to recover from whatever disabling condition from which he was suffering or he was hounded into doing so by the dozens of emails, telephone calls, and PMs he received.

You keep trying to further this horseshit assumption that police and sheriff's departments are just sitting around, idly and enthusiastically waiting for an individual wishing to transact private business with another private party to call them. You are without a doubt a stupid, inbred [bleep]*cker if you HONESTLY believe that and expect everyone else to believe that, too.

And for your information, the charge under which Mr. Ellis could be potentially prosecuted -- provided you have evidence that a crime actually occurred -- is called MISDEMEANOR EMBEZZLEMENT. It is a charge that will not be filed via a simple telephone call or series of emails to a lonely, under-educated sheriff's deputy. It will be handled via the local prosecutor's/county attorney's/district attorney's/solicitor's office and only if you have substantial written contractual evidence to support your claim.

Your hand has been played and called for the bullshit it is and was. Game over, [bleep].

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I found the Dale Carnegie classes quite beneficial. Highly recommend them to all. Especially "How to win friends and influence people".
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
bricktop and nsaqam,

I'd like to see proof that an official report had to be generated in regard to a sheriff's deputy paying a visit to the alleged offender. Pointing us to the specific state penal code section and/or the internal reg for the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department will be sufficient. Not saying you're wrong, just asking you to back up your assertion. Bricktop, you're always demanding that folks back up their statements with proof, so surely you'll have no problem doing the same.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Techsan
bricktop and nsaqam,

I'd like to see proof that an official report had to be generated in regard to a sheriff's deputy paying a visit to the alleged offender. Pointing us to the specific state penal code section and/or the internal reg for the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department will be sufficient. Not saying you're wrong, just asking you to back up your assertion. Bricktop, you're always demanding that folks back up their statements with proof, so surely you'll have no problem doing the same.
I don't recall claiming that there was any specific legal obligation compelling a report to be produced, but you can look up West Virginia's open records act yourself if this is now an issue you wish to pursue.

I DO know that it is typically illegal and most assuredly unethical to have a governmental agency of any level engaged in the completion of any private business transactions without just recompense to the government entity overseeing that agency's administration.

I'm mostly rather curious as to why the dickheads hollering around about the existence of this alleged police involvement are so reluctant to disclose the alleged sheriff's deputy's alleged name. What's the deal there? You rubes too unimaginative to think that far ahead in your little fairy tale?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bricktop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you claiming that if someone from the Sheriff's Department paid this guy a visit, a formal report would have been generated? That's what you're saying, right? If so, just prove it. Shouldn' be a problem for you to do that, right?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, it absolutely was a threat, [bleep]. It's kind of funny someone who starts posting about "internet tough guys" is just that -- a tough guy on the internet. Nowhere else. Let me ask you this, smart guy, just how far do you want to escalate this? How far are you willing to go with your petty little threat? Do you want to meet somewhere and duke it out? Do you want to take it further than that? Just let me know.

Yeah, I call people on BULLSHIT on a regular basis in person. Don't have to be a "tough guy" when you know what you're talking about, dickweed. That seems to be a basic concept that seems to have escaped you. Do you know what happens when I tell someone in person that they're full of bullshit and why they're full of BULLSHIT? That ends any argument they had, because there's no internet anonymity to allow them to keep on running their mouths and there's no way they can support anything else they want to say other than "I WAS WRONG." The ego and shame are funny things, aren't they?

But I digress. Just let me know how far you want to carry your little "threat," tough guy.

Again no threat, I would be glad to meet you in person to discuss anything you want. Just PM me your address I probably will not travel across the country to meet with you, but if your close, I can make time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Techsan
Bricktop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you claiming that if someone from the Sheriff's Department paid this guy a visit, a formal report would have been generated? That's what you're saying, right? If so, just prove it. Shouldn' be a problem for you to do that, right?
I guess you must be a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Riddin' Course.

Yes, I have claimed that a report would have been generated if the police had actually been contacted and they in turn initiated contact with this person and or began an investigation. You are a very perceptive little person to have understood that. A copy of any report generated would have been available to any "victim" as these [bleep] claim themselves to be. I have asked to see one of their copies as well as for them to disclose the name of the sheriff's deputy who conducted this investigation. Your little playmates have refused to provide this information.

Never mind that this Ellis character's home telephone number, mailing address, Facebook profile, employer's contact data, and family's names have been posted and dozens of emails, messages, and telephone calls have been sent haranguing him, his family, and his employer over his failure to satisfactorily complete the transactions a few internet nerds have accused him of failing to do. Let's just all sit back and believe an impotent little person in Nowhere, North Carolina picked up the telephone and got the SWAT team in Podunk, West Virginia to just run right out and grab this guy up by the back of the collar and shout "PAY UP OR ELSE!!!" What a load of BULLSHIT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Again no threat, I would be glad to meet you in person to discuss anything you want. Just PM me your address I probably will not travel across the country to meet with you, but if your close, I can make time.
Again, tough guy, exactly what do you have in mind? You want to join the same country club and hang out? Sip a gin and tonic and be old buddies? Let's hear what you have in mind.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 1,425 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,474
Posts18,451,783
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.