Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rod, You will be missed.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the road in less than 3 Hours
See You all On Friday.

Hooking up with George,Josh-JP1 and Ralph tonight.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm at my Sister's in McGregor. Headed for Duluth and east in the morning.

Take care!

I am no longer accepting orders for the Lightfoot scope mount.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Travel well all!

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Your event sounds like a lot of fun.
I started my Savage collection a few months ago so I'm interested to see what you all have for display / sale?
I hope I can make it up Saturday... If not... is there anything Sunday?
Thanks!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sunday is usually only a handfull of folks who head out to a local shooting rnge. Most displays are taken down. Many folks leave Saturday evening. Don't drive a long ways JUST for Sunday, in my opinion. The room is FULL of Savages right now!!!

Bruce
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Thanks Bruce!
My fault, I knew about this for a couple of weeks but had previous commitments (none as much fun as lookin' talking and shooting rifles with true aficianados) even a little fishing? and Bluegrass... not even mentioning the bear brats, venison and walleye!!!
I don't mind the 7 hour drive up - but the 7 hours back is a killer.
Story of my life frown
Next time (fingers crossed)
Have a great day and enjoy the rest of Savage-Fest!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I noticed a few guns with tags that said "not for sale". I was under the impression this was more of a "show and tell", not a "show and sell". There were a couple get togethers in New York a few years back IIRC that were represented pictorally as more of a "FEST". There was also mention of the Savage historian being there for a Q&A segment. Anything like that here?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It was and is primarily a "show and tell". That doesn't mean that an item or two didn't change hands. smile
There were several members there that had a TON of information in their brains. One only needed to be there. They were more than willing to answer a rookie's questions. And the evenings were extremely fun, too!

Last edited by docost99; 08/05/12.

Brian

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by brickman
I noticed a few guns with tags that said "not for sale". I was under the impression this was more of a "show and tell", not a "show and sell". There were a couple get togethers in New York a few years back IIRC that were represented pictorally as more of a "FEST". There was also mention of the Savage historian being there for a Q&A segment. Anything like that here?

Some of the guys displaying brought their entire display that they use at gun shows. Includes signs..

I don't think anybody mentioned Callahan showing up. Super nice guy, but it was a very long way from his home.

And I'm sorry it wasn't "Fest"ive enough for you. Gonna lose a lot of sleep over that.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by brickman

Some of the guys displaying brought their entire display that they use at gun shows. Includes signs..

I don't think anybody mentioned Callahan showing up. Super nice guy, but it was a very long way from his home.

And I'm sorry it wasn't "Fest"ive enough for you. Gonna lose a lot of sleep over that.

Nighty night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin smile smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Want to Thank all that attended,
Also a GREAT BIG THANK_YOU FOR ALL THE HELP!
It was a Super turn out
We had Memebers and non Member from the West Coast,Midwest, Down South, and East Coast.
Again I can not say enough about the folks whom attended, as well as all the members on the 24 Hour here, always great bunch with Knowledge, and Spirit.
You guys Really Know how to Host a Fest. grin Thanks for having Me. grin
Steve

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 222ND, 76 invisible), 2,782 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,628
Posts18,398,765
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.