Campfire Regular
N
How tall are you?

just for giggles... smirk laugh

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm a nice guy, no ninjer belts or certificates. Ain't shot a 1000 animals. Don't surf the North Shore, don't have many leather bound books. Just some dude. There's always someone tougher than anyone. Ain't nothing special.

It's just been a few hours since anyone claimed to be Billy Bad A. Sorry, just too bored.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
no Mike, you are not just some dude... I've met you. you are far from it Sir. a man many here can only hope to be like. i count myself lucky to know you.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The pull out is happening. Still working hard but things to get really old. Can't wait to get home and you Marty are really, really tall.

Last edited by Rogue; 10/09/11.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rogue
Can't wait to get home and you Marty are really, really tall.

i know, but it sucks trying to find pants that fit properly... grin still fun when a store puts up signs that say "ask for help with items on the top shelf"

i go find the shortest person i can, and ask them to grab it. the shelves are usually about head height... grin

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's funny.

Nrut,

I've had my arse saved more than once by Princess Patricia's Light Infantry. I know they're tough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could that be the 223 Arckey?
Originally Posted by Boxer
Them that do the least,need Imagination the most and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels. Bless her heart.

She's the KungFu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picture of her "conquests",yet she's stumped with the very things she claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle" to those who haven't the faculties to know the answer. The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze. Her "best" is a feeble foible of her Imagination and then it gets ugly from there. She has a "version" of everything,yet curiously enough none of them bear fruit,despite her frequent follies to reaffirm same.

Rough day here.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the trevails of my Realities,trumping your Imagination.

Laffin'!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This Winchester model 70 is in 300 wsm sitting in a Bell&Carlson medalist stock with their "freedom tan" color. I bedded recoil lug, floated barrel, and did a trigger job on the rifle. I have a Nikon Monarch 4X16X42 mounted with warne bases and rings. I replaced the standard elevation knob with a target knob and then had a Kenton Industries turret made for my load.

I am shooting Barnes 168 TSX bullets and I would probably call it more of a mid-range set up out to 600 yards because of my load selection.

I have taken whitetail, mule deer, bear, and elk with this rig.

Weight is 9 lbs 10 oz.

[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Since we are actually showing lightweight rigs again here is mine. Im sure it will make some break out in a rash but it works for me for a lightweight. Tikka T3 in grey cerakote, BC stock, SWFA SS 3x9 scope in DNZ mounts, blacktail load is 140 berger at 2950fps. Holds 1 moa to 800 yards and thats farther than I would be motivated to shoot in the field.

[Linked Image]

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Boxer
Them that do the least,need Imagination the most and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels. Bless her heart.

She's the KungFu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picture of her "conquests",yet she's stumped with the very things she claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle" to those who haven't the faculties to know the answer. The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze. Her "best" is a feeble foible of her Imagination and then it gets ugly from there. She has a "version" of everything,yet curiously enough none of them bear fruit,despite her frequent follies to reaffirm same.

Rough day here.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the trevails of my Realities,trumping your Imagination.

Laffin'!

Boxer,

Can you give the specs on that AR? Thanks.

Travis

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Since we are actually showing lightweight rigs again here is mine. Im sure it will make some break out in a rash but it works for me for a lightweight. Tikka T3 in grey cerakote, BC stock, SWFA SS 3x9 scope in DNZ mounts, blacktail load is 140 berger at 2950fps. Holds 1 moa to 800 yards and thats farther than I would be motivated to shoot in the field.

[Linked Image]

Hey VI, what caliber is that? 280? a hot 7mm-08? 270?

Loving life in the Great North West one day at a time.

sounds like its time for a new gun.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
.270, if I can ever toast the bore it will be a .280. smile

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I've heard the T3 bores are very toastable lol. Your day may come.

Loving life in the Great North West one day at a time.

sounds like its time for a new gun.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave

Boxer,

Can you give the specs on that AR? Thanks.

Travis

Guess not.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Doosh,

My bad,as it wasn't my intention to preclude you from yet another vicarious fix and hopefully you'll trade my info for an eloquent recounting of your killing a Turkey every three years or so! You are always on the prowl and chock full of great "info" bound by your "experience". Laffin'!

Looks like a S&W M&P to me,but I'd defer to your "keen" eye.

Initial guise.

[Linked Image]

Issues with same? I abhor all things BUIS,the sight tower is superfulous for that reason and loudeners ain't my style. Nor was I ever hip on delta rings and handguards wrenching on the barrel. I savvy that it's all well over your head,but I'll toss pictures for your crossed eyes,drooling yap and do-nothing penchant...if only to fuel your Imagination.

Lop/chop the loudener shy of crown and drive the remains as a thread protector. A shoulder to accept tape and a radius on leading edge so same wears better,being givens,yet still over your head.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I hate abbreviated 1913 rails on the gas block,nearly as much as sight towers. Lop/chop,radius and rock & roll. All steps in a vastly superior direction. For conversation and contrary to left to right taper pin travel escape mainstays,S&W drifts towards port...if only as a heads up to them that shoot other things than their Imagination.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_9493.jpg[/img]

Making headway in portability,practicality and noisetitude.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_9517.jpg[/img]

Though unknown quantities to you,I have need to fend both atmospheric conditions and trailing ambient temps. That same can be curtailed while bolstering POI/POA intersections,is the best of news. 10yr old fingers are hip on increased charge handle leveraging...though that too is Greek to you.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_9573.jpg[/img]

Final form,save tape on muzzle. This might give you ideas on how to streamline your SuperSoaker and as per always,I'd suggest red food coloring to fuel your "tracers" and if only so you can say you "handload",give bottled water a whirl in the "magazine" too.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_9574.jpg[/img]

Only managed 1150rds through it in a week or so and will feign my surprise in there being no F/F issues and that she simply holds zero and digests a multitude of lovingly crafted fodder less concession. I'll hammmer a Booner with the parcel and be sure you get a chance to see the pics,if only to allow you opportunity to pretend you've an inkling,the aptitude or the skills requisite to follow suit. Laffin'!

I'd say something about O/F R/P hulls,400's,'2200,68HPBT's,75HPBT's and P-Mag COAL constraints...but you'd get dizzy trying to cypher and fall off your stool. Might could be a blessing though,in that the impact could possibly realign your blinkers and then noone would be forced to suffer that awkward feeling of being forced to watch your beffudlement in being unable to collimate your peepers. Be sure to chime in and cite where my gracious nature takes your many impairments. I'll spare you EXPS3-0 nuances,the sanctity of a 1MOA dot and NVG friendly wavelengths.

Perhaps you are now armed with enough factoids,to concoct yet another rendition of: "Dooshes Do-Nothing Tales". As per always,I'm looking forward to the comedy you desperately try to pawn as a "clue".

Bless your heart.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

If you know how many guns you own...

...you don't own enough!

Sometimes knowing how many guns you own is a sign of close dealings with the BATFE.

NRA Endowment member, BAA Lifer, USPSA Life member, SCSA Life member, ICORE

To teach those that don't know, To remind those that do Know, To correct those that think they know.
-Helio Gracie
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I know I've posted these before, but I keep finding relevent threads.

The Blue one= 284win, McM classic, 700Sa....~7.5 without the optics, which have changed anyway.

The green one= 243AI, HS (I think), 700SA...a little heavier than the Blue one.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

To teach those that don't know, To remind those that do Know, To correct those that think they know.
-Helio Gracie
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I've got a couple more on the drawing board: 308win (11-12 lbs), 223AI (chunk), 6.5WSM (8-9 lbs), 7WSM (7-8 lbs), 223AI (LW)

-Helio Gracie
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Miss Herv� Villechaize
ThemThose that do the least,need least, need Imaginationimagination the most, and 'squeeze more than qualifies on all levels.
Describe the levels
. Bless herhis heart.

She'sHe's the KungFuKung Fu Master with "albums" full of "1000's" of picturepictures of herhis "conquests",yet"conquests", yet she'she's
stumped withby the very things shehe claims to "own". Typical Mall Ninja Bullschitt.

I enjoy the notion of "riddles",ifriddles, if only because 2 + 2 is a "riddle"riddle to those who haven't the faculties to knowascertain the answer.
The Do-Nothing Gang is always eager to illuminate their shortcomings and few can outdo the nothingness of 'squeeze.

His "best"best is a feeble foible of herhis Imaginationimagination and then it gets ugly from there. SheHe has a
"version"version of everything,yeteverything, yet
curiously enough, none of them bear fruit,despitefruit, despite his frequent follies to reaffirm samethe same.

Rough day here. I can understand; I'm sure I missed more than a few of your mistakes.
There were so MANY of them it would have been easier for me to have rewritten the entire passage for you.

Your writing sux Miss Villechaize.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 55 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,912
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.