24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 822 of 1,842 1 2 820 821 822 823 824 1841 1842
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are those the ones Duluth Trading sells, or a different hat?

BP-B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The one's I have are original Stormy Kromer's. There are a few different variants of them, other companies make. All seem to be fine. If you get a Stormy, skip the Gore-Tex lined ones. They are too hot imo.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Now that depends if you are follicly challenged. Since I am, the GoreTex models are not too hot for me! I have a camo one and a Blaze orange one. I will be donning the Blaze one for tomorrows rooster hunt. I hope some of you schmucks read that from work tomorrow. Read it again, I will be rooster hunting!!! Wahoo!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Now that depends if you are follicly challenged. Since I am, the GoreTex models are not too hot for me! I have a camo one and a Blaze orange one. I will be donning the Blaze one for tomorrows rooster hunt. I hope some of you schmucks read that from work tomorrow. Read it again, I will be rooster hunting!!! Wahoo!

Rub it in why dont ya !

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am jealous, but content knowing that tomorrow, if you want to "feel the wind through your hair" you'll have to take off your shirt and lift up your arms......

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
If (when) I get another, I think it will be the "Rancher" which comes down onto the neck.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I've hunted these last 2 nights out at camp, saw a couple grouse tonight but thats it.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
any pics on the trail cams?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Send us a few pictures. I don't remember what a rooster looks like anymore.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
any pics on the trail cams?

Pulled my card tonight, nothing all week.

That's depressing.

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's GREAT news Bill!!

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
muffy about time we here from you smile

Every day of my life forces me to add to the number of people who can kiss my ARSS grin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ouch, that does hurt

we still have muzzle loader season out here til jan 15th....
doe tags are cheap

just sayin smile
you're probably gettin tired of hearin the invites but I figure I owe you a hunt or two wink

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Uncle_Dusty

I know, I have not been on here much. I miss a couple days and I have at least 10 pages to catch up on.

I can't find the cord to my camera battery charger. Was looking a little online but have not found just the cord. I could buy a new charger for $60. OUCH! Not done looking though.

I was also looking at new telephoto lenses too. Boy they sure know what they want for them.

Hey dad, are you going to Chickenbuck for muzzle loader this weekend?

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I think he's on his way up this morning.

Which works great for me because the gate will be open and the wood stove will be a cracklin by the time I get out there tonight grin

And with any luck there will be a dead timber goat hanging from the fuzzy wind chime pole when I get there.

I will look really hard for that charger cord when i get out there tonight.

Is it just a cord or the whole charger?

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Uncle_Dusty

You too. laugh

How ya doin' Uncle Dusty?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
he's on the road, headed to camp.

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I saw a beautiful 8-10pt buck this morning chasing 3 does right next to our house when I backed out of the garage this morning. Ran between our house and the neighbor's, then down the road.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
ouch, that does hurt

we still have muzzle loader season out here til jan 15th....
doe tags are cheap

just sayin smile
you're probably gettin tired of hearin the invites but I figure I owe you a hunt or two wink

If he gets one, you're not going to make him take a kissey picture with you area ya? laugh

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hey Goalie, I said I was follicly challenged, not bankrupt!

So speaking of follicles....I have the receding hairline. No big deal, I am already married, I dont have to look good, right? But I do have a fear. A deep rooted (ah, no pun intended) fear about my hair or lack of. Going bald is gonna happen, so I can live with that. But I am deathly scared of The Island. My hairline is receding on the left aaaaand on the right. But not too much the middle. If the left and right get together further back on my noggin', I will be left with The Island. What do you do with an Island? Shave it every morning? I gotta believe that every single person, from infant to 92 year olds, will see that and smirk. Mebbe outright laugh. And justifiably so. Anybody ever dealt with an island? Anybody ever see someone with and Island and not break out into raucous laughter?

Enough on that for now. I am going hunting roosters. today. In a half hour when my buddy gets here. Roosters. me. my dog. my buddy. his dog. I will snap a pic if successful.

Good luck Chickenbuckaroos, I am pulling for a fuzzy windchime to grace your meatpole!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Page 822 of 1,842 1 2 820 821 822 823 824 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
656 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,976 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,668
Posts18,399,405
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.