W
Well said smoke!!

Molon Labe
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's easy to fake a post edit, already proven. Your timeline "proof" is bull$hit.

David

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Alamosa

Just ... wow!
After all ... what better way to attempt to save your credibility than to challenge someone to solve a riddle?
No one will question your sanity after that.

Just giving bellydeep and the ther Mule Deer groupies a way to prove they aren’t just talking out of their asses and have actually reviewed the evidence. If they have it isn’t a riddle because the information is plainly visible in the thread.

As far as bellydeep goes it is moot because he has asked me to post the link. To me that indicates he doesn’t know it and isn’t familiar with its contents. Which in turn means he has reached his conclusions in total ignorance of the facts.

You should volunteer for the Clinton campaign. You're really good at not producing the evidence you claim will prove your case.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smallfry
Coyote_Hunter, you strike me as one of those neighbors that wakes up to find dog $hitt in his pool, then complains that the neighborhood is getting worse. grin

No pool but a neighbor’s dog did come rushing into my house when one of my girls (about 4 at the time) was going outside to play. Scared the hell out of my daughters and wife. Next time I found the dog hanging around the house I opened the garage door and the tailgate on my Subaru. When the dog obliged by jumping in it got a free ride to the pound.

And I shot two of another neighbors dogs with a pellet gun when they were under our deck attacking our cats. For some reason they never came back.

smile

What a POS. Controlling someone's property is theft. Also, why shoot a dog with a pellet gun?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
To me that indicates he doesn’t know it and isn’t familiar with its contents. Which in turn means he has reached his conclusions in total ignorance of the facts.

Maybe he's just like the rest of us, and doesn't give two sh**s about the truth.

Fixed that for you.

It never ceases to amaze me how willfully blind people can be.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It never ceases to amaze me how you can continue posting about sh** that no one cares about.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smallfry

What a POS. Controlling someone's property is theft. Also, why shoot a dog with a pellet gun?

First, repeated discussions with the neighbor re his dog got me nowhere. To quote him, "If you wouldn't leave your door open hit wouldn't come into your house." The dog knocked my daughter down as she was going outside. The county has a leash law and the dog was running loose in violation of that law. I had every right to take the dog to the pound.

As to shooting the two dogs with a pellet gun, I did so because I didn't have a .22 loaded and handy. Protecting the life of my cats is allowed by law. Those dogs were also running loose in violation of the leash laws and frequently chased people walking down the road, including my daughters when they were getting on or off the school bus, as well as horses being ridden and other livestock. Several other neighbors had already talked to Animal Control about them. When my wife and I walked the circle I would take a small bat along because of these dogs. The owner finally had to get rid of them.

Of course you would have let the dogs kill your pets and maul your daughters without doing anything. Right.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep

You should volunteer for the Clinton campaign. You're really good at not producing the evidence you claim will prove your case.

What I did was give you a chance to prove you know WTF you are talking about. All you've done by asking me to post a link is show that you don't.

Congratulations?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It never ceases to amaze me how you can continue posting about sh** that no one cares about.

And yet you post in response, as do others.

Mule Deer lied and the Mule Deer groupies have yet to show one shred of evidence to the contrary. Instead they also call me a liar when in fact they haven't even read the plain-as-day evidence proving my claim.

A wise man considers the evidence before coming to a conclusion. There are lots of descriptions for those that don't, but 'wise' isn't one of them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Canazes9
It's easy to fake a post edit, already proven. Your timeline "proof" is bull$hit.

David

There isn't any way to fake the post edit times that I know of except through a direct poke of the mySQL database on which this board relies. Only system admins can do that.

All posters can do is allow the edit times to be displayed or not. The two posts Mule Deer claims I changed after he "challenged" their contents have their edit times plainly displayed and those times predate any subsequent posts by Mule Deer.

In other words, he lied.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe if you post some more bullshite everyone will think you are not a complete moron.

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal in the special olympics. Except you are not even close to winning.

Congratulations, retard.

Last edited by Backroads; 05/24/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
Maybe if you post some more bullshite everyone will think you are not a complete moron.

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal in the special olympics. Except you are not even close to winning.

Congratulations, retard.

More personal attack rather than an evaluation of the facts.

Who is the retard?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And yet you post in response, as do others.

Mule Deer lied and the Mule Deer groupies have yet to show one shred of evidence to the contrary. Instead they also call me a liar when in fact they haven't even read the plain-as-day evidence proving my claim.

A wise man considers the evidence before coming to a conclusion. There are lots of descriptions for those that don't, but 'wise' isn't one of them.

It's hilarious how you can whine about personal attacks, "facts" and "evidence" and then turn around and call everyone else "Mule Deer Groupies" in the same breath. Does that not strike you as ironic?

Here's a fact for you (two actually): Mule Deer will always be one of the few posters here who, when you read what he writes about guns, you can take it to the bank. Not just opinions, but things he tested and reported on.

You on the other hand will always be one of those guys who writes a bunch of stuff that no one cares to read.

And the outcome of your little argument here will not change that one iota. Because no one gives a sh**.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's hilarious how you can whine about personal attacks, "facts" and "evidence" and then turn around and call everyone else "Mule Deer Groupies" in the same breath. Does that not strike you as ironic?

Here's a fact for you (two actually): Mule Deer will always be one of the few posters here who, when you read what he writes about guns, you can take it to the bank. Not just opinions, but things he tested and reported on.

You on the other hand will always be one of those guys who writes a bunch of stuff that no one cares to read.

And the outcome of your little argument here will not change that one iota. Because no one gives a sh** about the facts.

Fixed that one for you too.

I don't care what Mule Deer writes about guns but I do care that he lied. No one cares to examine the facts. I suspect that is because they know what they would find if they did. Simply amazing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread is amazing, for reasons that obviously escape you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread is amazing, for reasons that obviously escape you.

That you keep responding is amazing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Who is the retard?

You are.

So far the only "evidence" that Mule Deer lied is your saying so.

In other words, there is more evidence that Bigfoot exists than that Mule Deer lied. At least the Bigfoot believers have some weird hair they found out in the woods.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who is the retard?

You are.

So far the only "evidence" that Mule Deer lied is your saying so.

In other words, there is more evidence that Bigfoot exists than that Mule Deer lied. At least the Bigfoot believers have some weird hair they found out in the woods.

The evidence and proof Mule Deer lied is in the original thread, right where it has always been.

So far not one of the Mule Deer groupies has offered a shred of evidence they have read that thread.

At least I provided concrete and verifiable information about the thread. That evidence will prove that at least I've read the thread and am familiar with its contents - once you or one of the other Mule Deer groupies can prove you are also aware what that thread is by identifying it with a link.

In the meantime I am LMAO that you and the other Mule Deer groupies are all up in arms about this and defending the guilty as innocent when you are clearly and totally ignorant about what transpired.

Too funny.

Do yourself a favor and get educated on the facts.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/25/16. Reason: added "this"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Organic brain disorder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Organic brain disorder.

It is the Mule Deer groupies who are coming to a conclusion without reviewing the facts.

Your ignorance of those facts is not amazing. Resorting to personal attack because you cannot argue the facts is not amazing.

That you continue to bask in your ignorance is.

Page 46 of 70 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,543
Posts18,453,246
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.