-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 70 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 69 70
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are you talking about something in a different thread than this one?

Why would anyone search for the information you want us to see? Post it up and show us what the hell you are talking about.

Or keep on laughing, we all are.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
Are you talking about something in a different thread than this one?

Why would anyone search for the information you want us to see? Post it up and show us what the hell you are talking about.

Or keep on laughing, we all are.

Yes, I’m talking about a different thread.

I will post a link immediately if Mule Deer chimes in and claims he did not lie. He knows what thread I am talking about and he knows he lied.

In the meantime it is too much fun watching ignorant people defend him when they haven’t got a clue about the evidence contained in that thread. They attempt to deflect the conversation and/or rely on personal attacks – the usual tactics of people who are clueless as to the facts or simply in denial of those facts.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You seem to be confused. Most respondents to this thread aren't defending Mule Deer from your allegations. Rather they are suggesting your a slob hunter, and a first class weirdo.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It sure appears there are several posters who have to have the last word.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coyote Hunter,

Hang in there. The men in white coats are on their way. They'll get you the help you need.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weirdo, maybe. If everyone that makes a mistake in judging the wind is a slob hunter, then include me in their ranks.

The people I hunt with have a very different opinion of me and my hunting, however. I value their opinion. That of faceless, nameless internet posters? Not so much.

Nice try at deflection.

Mule Deer lied, like it or not.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Coyote Hunter,

Hang in there. The men in white coats are on their way. They'll get you the help you need.

Hopefully they will be there to help this fall if I get my 15th Colorado elk since 2000.

Mule Deer lied.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Weirdo, maybe. If everyone that makes a mistake in judging the wind is a slob hunter, then include me in their ranks.

The people I hunt with have a very different opinion of me and my hunting, however. I value their opinion. That of faceless, nameless internet posters? Not so much.

Nice try at deflection.

I think there is a little more to it than one incident where you misjudged wind.
I can't fathom anyone who would chose to partner up with you unless they are slob hunters as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coyote Hunter,

Hopefully they will be there to help this fall if I get my 15th Colorado elk since 2000.

Mule Deer lied.

Is it really your 15th? Or do they have internet access on Shutter Island?

Last edited by bellydeep; 05/26/16. Reason: To prove coyote Hunter is looney

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BWalker

Nice try at deflection.

I think there is a little more to it than one incident where you misjudged wind.
I can't fathom anyone who would chose to partner up with you unless they are slob hunters as well.

Slobs tend to hang around with each other because nobody else will.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Coyote Hunter,

Mule Deer lied.

It will be my 15th since 2000, maybe 16th as well. Not sure how many between 1982 and 1999.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coyote Hunter,

Mule Deer lied.

It will be my 15th since 2000, maybe 16th as well. Not sure how many between 1982 and 1999.

Yeah I know they let you run around the island in all sorts of imaginary stories. Hell, you should go to Africa tomorrow and kill a rhino!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Turned down an easy 175 yard shot last year on what would have been #15 since 2000. Was working on the bull I downed and decided I had enough work ahead of me and not enough room in the family freezers. Couldn't see paying the processing bill, either, since the lack of freezer space meant most of the meat would have to be given away.

Got my cow tag for 2016 (checked the 'back door' to DPW's web site) and will get an OTC bull tag as well. The season starts a week alter this year and I expect (and hope for) good things with the emigration. Helping Daughter #1 and her hubby both get their first elk and Daughter #2's hubby his second will be my first priority. We will see what happens after that. Its a small island but lots of elk.

As far as Africa and rhino, I have a load for my Marlin .45-70 I call my "Rhino Blaster" load - a 460g Cast Performance WFNGC at 1812fps. Should do the trick but I pretty much hunt backyard rhinos with them. They grow big on the island.

Don't forget - Mule Deer lied.

[laughing]

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/26/16.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, that is a good point. He probably needs to get back to picking his nose and eating it and we keep distracting him.

Tastes like chicken.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If MD lied, why are you trolling a 300B thread the in elk hunting forum?

Take that chit up top to the chitshow and post it proud. Prolly a couple more folks there to hunt up all this evidence you keep on about.

Passive-aggressive to mutter under your breath down in elk hunting....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[laughing]

The insane always do.

Seen Bigfoot lately?

He's probably too busy posting on your imaginary thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Canazes9
It's easy to fake a post edit, already proven. Your timeline "proof" is bull$hit.

David

Yesterday I contacted support at ubbcentral.com, makers of the bulletin board software that powers this forum. I asked them three specific question about the ubb/msSQL database, to wit:

1. Does ubb retain edit times in the mySQL database even if users choose not to display those times?

2, Does ubb retain a count of the number of times a post has been edited?

3. Does ubb keep each of the edited versions of the post so that such versions could later be viewed and exported by an admin for such things as security compliance, court orders, etc?

Here is the answer I got back today, with my name and email address x'd out:

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:52 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question re ubb and mySQL database

Hi xxxxx, edit times are recorded, it does not count the number of times or log revisions for review later.

thanks!

Brooks

For the reading comprehension challenged, that response means edit times are recorded in the database whether the user chooses to have them displayed or not, exactly as I expected. Further, without direct access to and administrative privileges for the mySQL database, the edit times in the database cannot be changed.

Mule Deer's claims I changed my posts in response to later challenges by him are thus patently and provably false. The posts he referred to have the edit times clearly indicated and those times predate the original post times of Mule Deer's any subsequent posts. A couple of my later posts were never edited and thus have no edit times - as an examination of the database would show - but in any case these were not the posts Mule Deer claims I changed. In other words, unless I was time travelling and taking the ubb/mySQL database with me, Mule Deer lied.

I am still waiting for ANY of the Mule Deer groupies - and particularly those that have called me a liar - to show they have even read the thread in question and have the slightest clue as to the evidence that is plainly available therein. Mule Deer lied and the displayed edit and original post times on our various posts prove it.

Some moron (or morons) will probably suggest I could easily fake the above email response from. That is true. To them I say "Don't be such a moron - ask for yourself." I could make it easy to do so by providing contact information but if I had to look it up I guess the morons can do the same. The 30 seconds it takes will probably be the most time any of Mule Deer's groupies - back then or now - have ever spent actually seeking the truth.

Which is, of course, that Mule Deer lied.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[laughing]

The insane always do.

Seen Bigfoot lately?

He's probably too busy posting on your imaginary thread.

My wife and I had Bigfoot over for dinner a week or so ago.

Much as you might wish otherwise, that 'imaginary thread' is very real. Frankly, I expected one of Mule Deer's groupies would have found it and posted a link by now just so I could no longer say they were ignorant of the evidence therein.

Then again, I've found the willfully blind rarely take the blinders off.

And yes, I'm still laughing.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Canazes9
It's easy to fake a post edit, already proven. Your timeline "proof" is bull$hit.

David

Yesterday I contacted support at ubbcentral.com, makers of the bulletin board software that powers this forum. I asked them three specific question about the ubb/msSQL database, to wit:

1. Does ubb retain edit times in the mySQL database even if users choose not to display those times?

2, Does ubb retain a count of the number of times a post has been edited?

3. Does ubb keep each of the edited versions of the post so that such versions could later be viewed and exported by an admin for such things as security compliance, court orders, etc?

Here is the answer I got back today, with my name and email address x'd out:

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:52 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question re ubb and mySQL database

Hi xxxxx, edit times are recorded, it does not count the number of times or log revisions for review later.

thanks!

Brooks

For the reading comprehension challenged, that response means edit times are recorded in the database whether the user chooses to have them displayed or not, exactly as I expected. Further, without direct access to and administrative privileges for the mySQL database, the edit times in the database cannot be changed.

Mule Deer's claims I changed my posts in response to later challenges by him are thus patently and provably false. The posts he referred to have the edit times clearly indicated and those times predate the original post times of Mule Deer's any subsequent posts. A couple of my later posts were never edited and thus have no edit times - as an examination of the database would show - but in any case these were not the posts Mule Deer claims I changed. In other words, unless I was time travelling and taking the ubb/mySQL database with me, Mule Deer lied.

I am still waiting for ANY of the Mule Deer groupies - and particularly those that have called me a liar - to show they have even read the thread in question and have the slightest clue as to the evidence that is plainly available therein. Mule Deer lied and the displayed edit and original post times on our various posts prove it.

Some moron (or morons) will probably suggest I could easily fake the above email response from. That is true. To them I say "Don't be such a moron - ask for yourself." I could make it easy to do so by providing contact information but if I had to look it up I guess the morons can do the same. The 30 seconds it takes will probably be the most time any of Mule Deer's groupies - back then or now - have ever spent actually seeking the truth.

Which is, of course, that Mule Deer lied.

Jeezus you're a childish idiot. That response says nothing of the kind. It says that if a post was changed it would have the time stamp recorded (if allowed by the user) and that there is no other record of edits. (I edited this post and didn't allow a time stamp).

It isn't difficult or clever - I've already done it twice in this thread. So there is NO PROOF that you did NOT edit you post and not allow a time stamp.

It comes down to your word vs John's and you already know what everyone thinks about that.

David

Page 48 of 70 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.