Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As eluded to with the first one for Matt, per request of some generous forum members, we were planning for a second project for a active duty Forum member, who has returned from a tour in Afghanistan not long ago....

One second gift of Appreciation for our servicemen, is Wahunterinrok, aka Brent...

What we are going to put together is a Remington 700 Action, in a Mountain rifle style configuration... chambered in a 7 x 57, with a Leupold or Redfield 2 x 7 on top, and a Bell & Carlson Stock....

So this is going to be labeled Project Brent....

Some folks have already made donations when they made donations to project Matt...

Whoever got Rick to make Matt's Project a sticky, could they also do the same for this one...

once again, all who desire to contribute to one of our own who is finally home from serving our country in harms way, PM me for the address to send contributions and donations to..

best regards
john chr.
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm in Seafire. I have your address.

Sam......

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That makes 2 of us, not counting the gentlemen that sent checks to be applied to each of our VETS here..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
bump!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I Pm'd Rick for you Seafire! I'll bet he is at SHOT and will do it as soon as he can.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm in.

Brent's good to go. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So where are you at on this one as opposed to Project Matt? Just wondering where the funds are more needed?

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mink,

Matt is pretty much taken care of, with the exception of the logistics and stuff all coming together now...

I wanted to get that one squared away, before starting this one for Brent...

I didn't want to get any "wires crossed" on the two...

the older I get the simpler I like to keep things..

as said in the movie Philadelphia.. " so simple a 5 year old can understand it"...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
smile for the evening crowd!

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I'm in.

Enough already, just shoot it!
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope you received my money order for Matt. I will be shipping another money order off this weekend.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My check is going in the morning mail. I am glad to see the project is going to be a 7x57, one of my favorites. I really like this method of thanking some of our deserving young veterans.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm in John.

PM inbound in the morning.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Money was really tight the last time around and I felt guilty as sin for not contributing. Things are slightly better now. Please PM me the address, and who to make the money order out to and the check's in the mail. Thanks for giving us a chance to help out.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Awesome to see this.. makes me proud to be a member here. I will try to find a way to get funds sent from afghanistan as well. is Western Union a option or if a member has a paypal account and is willing to send a check on my behalf I would be glad to shoot a paypal over for Brent and for my hunting partner Matt's rifle.

[Linked Image]

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gophergunner no need to feel guilty at all! We do what we can when we can. Just PM Seafire for the address. He tries to check this frequently but sometimes doesn't see all the requests.

Keith

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
bump...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BearKiller
Awesome to see this.. makes me proud to be a member here. I will try to find a way to get funds sent from afghanistan as well. is Western Union a option or if a member has a paypal account and is willing to send a check on my behalf I would be glad to shoot a paypal over for Brent and for my hunting partner Matt's rifle.
Bearkiller-drop me a line (PM) and I'll be happy to put a money order out with your name on it. We can square up sometime later. Just let me know.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
^

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 65 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,226
Posts18,466,576
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.