Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CCCC
Boxer: Life teaches us that only the most ignorant, weak, defensive and shameless resort to such filthy language and derogation. To the politely discriminate, often there is a big difference between what one CAN state and what one CHOOSES to state , just as there is a big difference between having a worthwhile discussion and draining a sewer. Why would one cast even a tiny pearl before the vulgar,vapid and ill-intentioned? You now get zero attention.

KKKKunt,

Life states simply,that a dumbphuck spinning her wheels for 30yrs will still remain well shy of attaining her first clue. Congratulations?

Your version of "Physics" is [bleep] hilarious,as is every other delusion you proffer. It seems you are more than a wee bit comfy talking out your ass,undoubtedly due to the decades of practice you've amassed.

Bless your heart.

BP-B6

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cocadori
I have one 6.5-06 now and another one will be here at the end of the month.
The smith I use has a 3-4 week turn around time if you supply the parts.
He also has the ability to get barrels pretty fast from Mike Rock.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

I have no idea what turn around time is gonna be like. I'm planning on a Benchmark barrel on mine. And I'm waiting on a Mickey KS stock, too.

What the heck. I'm never home, so I guess the wait time is kind of moot, anyway.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Boxer: Life teaches us that only the most ignorant, weak, defensive and shameless resort to such filthy language and derogation. To the politely discriminate, often there is a big difference between what one CAN state and what one CHOOSES to state , just as there is a big difference between having a worthwhile discussion and draining a sewer. Why would one cast even a tiny pearl before the vulgar,vapid and ill-intentioned? You now get zero attention.

KKKKunt,

Life states simply,that a dumbphuck spinning her wheels for 30yrs will still remain well shy of attaining her first clue. Congratulations?

Your version of "Physics" is [bleep] hilarious,as is every other delusion you proffer. It seems you are more than a wee bit comfy talking out your ass,undoubtedly due to the decades of practice you've amassed.

Bless your heart.

"Physics"

Seeings how this is now your key word to extoll your brilliance, maybe you can answer some simple questions in a vernacular common to this country, and not just SlickeyStickey mentality.

1. Do you use the G1, or G7 model when calculating B.C., or do you use the McDrag algorithim to calculate the actual bullet B.C due to topographical and atmospheric conditions of the region and bullet being used at the time.

2. What is the Mangus effect, and what does it do to a bullet in flight, and what algorithim would one use to figure this.

3. What is the poisson effect, and what effect does it have on a bullets flight, and the algorithim to prove it.

4. Coriolis drift, what causes this, and what effect does it have on a bullet in flight. There is also an algorithim for this.

5 Lastly how does Optical physics enter into the equation of variables to the actual bullets POI.

And no I dont know how to pour pizz from a boot, as I dont have to squat to use this function. But as you do, I would guess you have alot of experience on the subject and can put up a you tube to show us how its done.

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Swifty52, good post, excellent thinking.
Seems like there are some guys out here with their hands raised - waiting to take a try at answers to your questions. How long would they have to wait for that other guy to give his? Is a week long enough?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been a while since I've been on the 'Fire, but saw this thing on 25-06's. Well, you guys know how i feel about my 25-06. So, to the OP: buy one, you can't go wrong with you're intended use. And many others.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C,mon lads. Children flick through these threads........
We are all on the same side remember wink

Taking my rifle for a walk
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Swifty52, good post, excellent thinking.
Seems like there are some guys out here with their hands raised - waiting to take a try at answers to your questions. How long would they have to wait for that other guy to give his? Is a week long enough?

KKKKunt,

The only thing you two gals need to know about Physics,is that it is just called a [bleep]...you gotta suck on it.

Might just warrant enough extry cash in your garters at the next After Hours Party,so you two [bleep] can split a box of boolits.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, Melvin24 - hope your post does some good.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Not a chance folks. BigStick a.k.a Boxer has been booted and banned from this site so many times its pathetic. And for this same attitude and posts.

In his own mind he is the last and final addition to a post, if not then he goes into his petty 2 yr old tantrums and spouts vulgarities and insults to make sure all understand that he has absolutely no more substance to add to the thread.

To the OP sorry for the hijack, the 25.06 is a good round for which it was designed back in 1934, but got better with the addition of slow burning powders. Buy it, you wont be sorry.

Boxer a.k.a BigStick, I really do pity you for your total lack of social skills, and the ability to have an intelligent conversation, and or discussion without the need for vulgarities and insults.

HOLY COW I just made a large goof, Boxer a.k.a BigStick and intelligent conversation. What a total OXYMORONIC STATEMENT..

Swifty

Swifty
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We back to the 25-06?I got two cents to throw in.Im the guy that does not like recoil.My shooting got better when I started useing a 25-06.I dont worry about holdover either as I dont shot past 300 yards.Factory ammo is everywhere.Just pick the bullet you want,somebody loads it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swifty52

Not a chance folks. BigStick a.k.a Boxer has been booted and banned from this site so many times its pathetic. And for this same attitude and posts.

In his own mind he is the last and final addition to a post, if not then he goes into his petty 2 yr old tantrums and spouts vulgarities and insults to make sure all understand that he has absolutely no more substance to add to the thread.

To the OP sorry for the hijack, the 25.06 is a good round for which it was designed back in 1934, but got better with the addition of slow burning powders. Buy it, you wont be sorry.

Boxer a.k.a BigStick, I really do pity you for your total lack of social skills, and the ability to have an intelligent conversation, and or discussion without the need for vulgarities and insults.

HOLY COW I just made a large goof, Boxer a.k.a BigStick and intelligent conversation. What a total OXYMORONIC STATEMENT..

Swifty

It's really too bad. At one time Larry (big Stick, Boxer, etc.) was really an asset to the 'fire. He shared his expertise and was very helpful to many of us. For some reason all he seems to be able to do now (as we have all seen) is spew his venum and insult folks in his own sophomoric, vulgar way.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sugartits,

Cheer up,most everyone enjoys the smell of a genuine Handcrafted Texas Whine...because fewer walks execute it with more firsthand accounting. Such "determination" isn't to be taken lightly. Laffin'!

Pardon my citing fact and I'll happily reiterate fully...if only because KKKKunt is/was on an Epic roll of delusion:

("Your "grasp" of Physics rates an HBO Comedy Special. Weight means less than dick,especially when IMAGINING that it does in a "whopping" diameter difference of .014" and feigning 20grs of mass as an "advantage".

In fairness however,what did/do matter is projectile integrity,it's aero form and it's launch speed. Those key things,control what happens downrange upon victims. Interestingly enough the "old and lowly" 243Win even beyond it's "peak",brings more downrange "Ooomph" to the table than the 25-06. That despite it being a .445"-ish shorter hull,being of less projectile diameter and of less weight. Physics not so "surprisingly" crushes alotta Myths,Wives Tales and Stoner notions. Due those simplistic constants...the 243Win can/will recoil less,fly flatter,slip the wind better,yield higher impact velocity,reduce action/rifle length/weight and for those enthralled with yet another moot designator arrive with more "energy". As an aside,due the shorter/squatter powder column,she'll routinely realize more svelte ES/SD values as well,which do not hurt connect percentages.

Feel free to cite the .257" projectile(s) that most horn you up for killing and I'll be happy to discuss 'em at length and in the firsthand. Cheer up,noone wants to see a .257" A-Max or Scenar,more than I.

As things stand Today,the Scenar is easily the most robust VLD in .243" for threading Cheerios.

Hint.")

Now in fairness I gotta say it's a touch more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny,that poor dumb Do-Nothing Swifty is far better at citing Google-Fu than she is Reality-Fu. Wanna see sumptin' funny?!!? Ask her to hang a pic of herself,with her best .243" or .257" slain Beastie,because schit like that is [bleep] PRICELESS.

Rest assured,it'll be a looonnnnggggggggg and awkward silence. In the interim,feel free to ring that bell yourself and pardon my laughing well in advance.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep trying, Larry.

I'll probably continue to scan your posts occasionally in the vain hope that something may change.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Keep crying,I enjoy a good whine. Mebbe you'll be the first Texan to have ever whined herself happy?!? Of course you'll stay glued to what I say and I enjoy getting you to water and watching you not drink.

I see poor dumb Do-Nothing Swifty still ain't no good at Reality-Fu...cat musta got her tongue and a dog ate all her pictures.

Fire your Imagination up and keep practicing Pretend and don't forget to chat about it.

Laffin'!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

you REALLY need some new material.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Try prying your [bleep] from the couch and stepping Outdoors and doing for yourself,instead of living vicariously. That'd be some very NEW material...but alas,it won't/can't ever happen.

Which is why the humor associated with you Boobs,never [bleep] wanes.

Congratulations?!!?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
a swing and a miss...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I routinely knock alotta schit outta the park on the first pitch and you are indeed a Miss.

Which one is it? You prefer the "look" of 35mm ala dead Bigsqueeze? Mmmmmm...you cain't afford a camera of any sort,like Magnumdoosh. Or is it the old Texas Standby,that you don't do schit to boot?

You Do-Nothing dumbphucks crack me up.

Laffin'!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So that's the best you can do, Larry? Sounds so much like every other post you have made for the last 10,000 or so. (Yawn.)

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm always at ease with facts and the fact is,none of you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks produce anything but lip service...none of which is "secreted".

Tough to beat a good Texas Whine and it's yet another of Life's constants,that them who bitch/whine the most,have assuredly done the [bleep] least.

The only thing you dumbphuckers shoot,is your mouths and you are all ever too eager to prove it.

Bless your heart!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 75 invisible), 2,762 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.