Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by interthem
When June comes the fake Negro will be hiding under his "process engineer" desk.
Don't need to wait until June and I'll come to wherever you are, [bleep]. You have a location and I'll travel. Put up or shut up.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I apologize to the OP Sako Alberta for my part in the tragic turn this took.

I'll not post on the thread again.

Sorry and pardon me.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Sorry and pardon me.

+1

It did go in the tank.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/06/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Sorry and pardon me.
+1

It did go in the tank.

DF
Larry would've stunk up the room with or without us. Even if everyone ignored him, Larry wouldn't have been able to control himself from making a lot of dickheaded replies and denigrating whatever integrity was in this solicitation. Be that as it may, I am firmly committed to buying one of these rifles.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As we have said time and time again, The $10,000.00 bet stands and any other doubters are free to put in their bets and show up as well. No one will as you are all windbags of hot air.
But fear not, come June you will be reminded by numerous posts from many of our members that you don't even know exist (yet).

Lies, attacks and name calling will not change that.

Amazing that you "experts" with your incredible research ability can't even find that the #1 275 Rigby was purchased right here off this site.

Larry is currently redoing the #1 375 H&H (also purchased here) in English red. He says when it is done, he'll post a nice picture of it with that day's Key West newspaper in the background. Far better than a "coin on the stock" which could be photoshopped in, in 5 minutes.

Hang in their boys, Roger See you in June........

schizophrenia can be treated.......you need help..... LarryRogerDuaneRoot.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I won't buy one, already have three 7x57s. Not sure how you'd ever sell something so marked. Sounds like someone just wants a looney rifle.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
I won't buy one, already have three 7x57s. Not sure how you'd ever sell something so marked. Sounds like someone just wants a looney rifle.
Uh, I guess you missed the part where these are going to come with higher grade wood and a slightly different configuration (24-inch barrel versus the 1A's 22-inch tube). But who'd ever buy that?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guilty as charged. Loonyism is a state of mind. smile

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Never mind...

Last edited by jeffdwhite; 02/08/12.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Uh, I guess you missed the part where these are going to come with higher grade wood and a slightly different configuration (24-inch barrel versus the 1A's 22-inch tube). But who'd ever buy that?

Nothing wrong with wanting a Looney Rifle. I just think that it is very unlikely that Ruger will agree to manufacture a configuration like that.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Nothing wrong with wanting a Looney Rifle. I just think that it is very unlikely that Ruger will agree to manufacture a configuration like that.
Uh, it's pretty well a done deal at this point. Go back and read, and not just the parts you like. They're called LIMITED RUNS. Ever heard of that?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice try but you have no:
Cancelled checks
Mailing addresses
and all the other claptrap you say..... as we never bought anything from you and I doubt the the site sponsors (where we spend most of our money) are going to give you confidential credit card information....now are they ?

We'll see how much "honor" the fake Negro has when June rolls around and the $10,000.00 bet is called.

FYI, nothing needs to be proven to you, unless you want to show up at the Sublette County Courthouse with an attorney and a "show cause" order. Be convinced that the judge would quickly toss you out as you have no standing in any possible case and then, of course, our attorney would move to file a slander suit against you and all the trolls for your serial lies, threats and so on.

We're going to "retire" this user I.D. now, but you and the fake Negro will hear from us come June here and and all the sites we populate.

Just can't leave well enough alone can you ? Control, control, control that's the entire focus of your life. "Doesn't play well with others" !

Your endless character attacks bother us not at all, as we just consider the source

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They almoast already did, if in very small numbers. Remember the 7x57 1AB? It lacks the Rigby monicker, the AH foreend, and the useless irons but... Maybe they could rename it the Ruger .284x57 and reisssue it?

1B

Last edited by 1B; 02/08/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAlberta
Originally Posted by BigSkyGuy
How many orders will you need for this special run, and how do I lock one down?

Thank you,
Todd

We have ordered enough to get the order done, we are just waiting for our wood sample to be approved. Once we hear from that, we'll start taking orders. Orders will be shipped from FFL in WA.

Pardon my ignorance here, but how do we know when you will start taking orders? Do we just wait for another thread to be started on here and then contact you when that happens?

I am most definitely interested in ordering one.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I would love to have one. Just need to get rid of the sites. But, I know someone that can take care of that.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Cancelled checks
Mailing addresses
and all the other claptrap you say..... as we never bought anything from you and I doubt the the site sponsors (where we spend most of our money) are going to give you confidential credit card information....now are they ?

We'll see how much "honor" the fake Negro has when June rolls around and the $10,000.00 bet is called.

FYI, nothing needs to be proven to you, unless you want to show up at the Sublette County Courthouse with an attorney and a "show cause" order. Be convinced that the judge would quickly toss you out as you have no standing in any possible case and then, of course, our attorney would move to file a slander suit against you and all the trolls for your serial lies, threats and so on.

We're going to "retire" this user I.D. now, but you and the fake Negro will hear from us come June here and and all the sites we populate.

Just can't leave well enough alone can you ? Control, control, control that's the entire focus of your life. "Doesn't play well with others" !

Your endless character attacks bother us not at all, as we just consider the source

Which one of you wrote this?

DF

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Cancelled checks
Mailing addresses

Which one of you wrote this?

DF

Apparently, all of them... laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
EIGHTY DAYS AND COUNTING !

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Any update here?

Last edited by nyrifleman; 04/06/12.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,706
Posts18,456,843
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.