-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks to BenelliHunter, I upgraded from my EPL life to a Life membership. Thinking about doing so for my two boys as well...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
GB1

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
The offer is still active. Thanks to BenelliHunter, I'm now a NRA Life Member.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebo
I think the $300.00 deal is only good if you have a current Life Member sponsor you by giving you their information (which has been offered by people in this thread) to sign up, or have the life member give you a "gift".

The website I referenced is where you enter the life members info, or where the life member signs in to give you the "gift"

You cannot get this deal by being a current or past annual member.

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0E7YWb-lo

Enter your own EMail address and when you get to the payment screen, enter your own CC info to pay the fee.

Originally Posted by BenelliHunter
If anyone needs a life members info.....

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps

So if I use to be an annual member I cannot get the lifetime membership for $300?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Thanks BenelliHunter. I just signed up for my life membership!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
This is STILL ACTIVE.

Thanks to raamw from IL I just got off the phone and the $300 Life Membership is still being offered.

You must provide the current life member ID, call (877-672-2000 then press option #3), and wait for a live person to take your information. I have a current annual membership, which they verified and it does not disqualify you.

My opportunity to take the buck of my life now presented itself, I was as nervous as a small nun at a penguin shoot.

NRA Endowment Member
Life Member Ruger Collectors Assoc.
www.mazoniahuntclub.com
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I think the $300.00 deal is only good if you have a current Life Member sponsor you by giving you their information (which has been offered by people in this thread) to sign up, or have the life member give you a "gift".

The website I referenced is where you enter the life members info, or where the life member signs in to give you the "gift"

Enter your own EMail address and when you get to the payment screen, enter your own CC info to pay the fee.

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps

So if I use to be an annual member I cannot get the lifetime membership for $300?

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

I was an annual member signed up under BenelliHunter. They listed me as an an annual member with an expiratin date 20 years in the future ... I emailed Member services and now I'm listed as a life member. Still waiting for my membership card smile

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by avagadro

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

I was an annual member signed up under BenelliHunter. They listed me as an an annual member with an expiratin date 20 years in the future ... I emailed Member services and now I'm listed as a life member. Still waiting for my membership card smile

I've upgraded mine recently, and it may take over a month or more for the new membership card to catch up. It took a month alone for the website to reflect my upgraded status. I called and inquired after the third week, the NRA person said they were overwhelmed with new members and upgrades, and to bear with them as they caught up on the rush of memberships and upgrades. Mine eventually arrived in the mail.

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/02/12.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanx!!

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by avagadro

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

Poorly worded on my part.

This offer is available to everyone, IF you have a Life Members info.

I should have said: You cannot get this deal by being a current or past annual member You must be a current Life Member signing someone up for a gift membership, OR have the Life Members info so you can make it look like they are signing you up for a gift membership to get this $300 deal.

My point was, this offer is for current Life Members to give away Life Memberships as gifts, the reason for needing a Life Members info to get the deal.

If you enter Annual Member info here: https://www.nra-2012.org/Default.aspx , it will bring up some deals, but not the $300 Life membership deal. When you enter the Life Members info the $300 'gift' Life Membership deal shows up.

Hopefully, I am helping and not making things more confusing......

If anyone is having problems getting signed up, PM me and I will help you get signed up using my Life Member info.

This is a geat deal, and I would encourage all to become life members for this price.

NRA Life Member
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bump and tag.

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Damon,

You rock! I just upgraded to a life membership. I was hoping NRA would offer this deal approaching the election. I almost missed it!

Fellow Life Members, now that you aren't paying the annual fee, please consider supporting NRA-ILA every year if you aren't already.

The lobbying efforts of the NRA-ILA make a huge difference for us.

Bruce

Last edited by bruce_ventura; 05/03/12.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I just received my Life Membership packet in the mail today. Not bad, it came within 2 weeks of paying my dues.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,093
Posts18,464,084
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.