Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by whitedogone
Question for all you lifers. Do they still sent you all that crap in the mail that the yearly folks are flooded with?

Yes and they try to get you to upgrade to the next level. No big deal just throw it away or ask them to quit sending.

So far I have sponsored at least 10 upgrades. PM me and I'll do more.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I just got off the phone with the NRA, trying to do this upgrade for my life membership. I have all the sponsors info. They just told me that the sponsor who got the offer needs to call them! Any of you life members care to give them a call and figure out how this is working now?
Like can the current life member give them a CC#, or will they bill the new life member later? Or do you need a three way call?

A bit frustrating, but maybe someone can clarify.

Also I would still need a "sponsor" to help me jump through whatever hoops they have now.

"Do you want it "Right", or "Right now"? - always a good question.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

That's not the way it worked for the ones I sponsored. I never called anyone. Maybe you should call back and talk with a different Jennifer.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Salmotrutta
Any of you life members care to give them a call and figure out how this is working now?

Just call back yourself. You likely got someboy that was unfamiliar with the current promotion. You'll get somebody different next time, and can do it all yourself if you have your sponsor's info.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am a Benefactor Member and a Recruiter for the NRA. I would also be willing to sponsor any who wish to join/upgrade. Another option for those low on cash but would like to work torwards a Life Membership is the EPL Plan or "Easy Pay Life" plan. Cost is still $300 I believe, Only difference is you pay $25 every quarter (4 payments a year) for 3 years. PM's welcomed...Ryan.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
NOPE - STILL NO LUCK. Just called the general number 877-672 2012, got someone a little slower on the uptake, and thought I was getting somewhere, we got to the $600 price, but when I said $300, it was a check with the supervisor thing, and then the same answer, the sponsor needs to call. I asked about payment and they suggested the sponsor would need to pay, but she wasn't sure, I asked if the sponsor could provide my CC info, again not sure. "have the sponsor call back".

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone tried the web link route today?

Last edited by Salmotrutta; 02/17/12.

raamw Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Try 877-672-2000 ext 3

NRA Life Member. Illinois Rifle Assoc Life Member, USN,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by raamw
Try 877-672-2000 ext 3

Already tried that first. That's where I got the quick answer, "sorry have the person who got the offer call..."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by whitedogone
Question for all you lifers. Do they still sent you all that crap in the mail that the yearly folks are flooded with?

Yes and they try to get you to upgrade to the next level. No big deal just throw it away or ask them to quit sending.So far I have sponsored at least 10 upgrades. PM me and I'll do more.

Thaty don't work. frown

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
I tried online and got to the CC information and backed out. I think someone replaced the CC information w their own and it ended up working fine.

The following morning I call 877-672-2000 ext 3 and was told I needed to call 877-672-2012, it was contracted out due to the number of calls for the lifetime gift offer. I asked about getting credit for my annual membership which had just cleared the bank and wasn't due until March. She said OK, they won't be able to help with that she'd go ahead and complete it for me...so I ended up upgrading for $265 as she provided credit for the annual just paid. They do seem to be trying to get the lifetime gifts over to that other number and while I had a sponsor lined up (thanks Matt) she never asked for it.

So...keep trying it depends on who you get on the other end. It will be interesting to see what follows in the mail (annual, lifetime or probably both).

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Go to www.nra-2012.org
Enter the Life member's number and zip and YOUR email address. As you go through the screens just replace any of the member's information with your own information. It works just fine. There is also a previous post in this thread with a link to a You Tube video that walks you through the screens.

Last edited by morestag; 02/17/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just did mine on the internet following "morestag" directions above and it worked just fine.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thanks, I am going to try that next, as the phone route isn't working. I am just waiting for the zipcode, and e-mail info to come back from my sponsor to get it done, hopefully before they change their mind, and change something again.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Salmotrutta
Thanks, I am going to try that next, as the phone route isn't working. I am just waiting for the zipcode, and e-mail info to come back from my sponsor to get it done, hopefully before they change their mind, and change something again.

Make sure you enter your email address. Not the sponsor's.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Chalk up another life membership for BenelliHunter.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
morestag's link and BenelliHunters's info just worked for me. thanks guys.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sambo3006
Chalk up another life membership for BenelliHunter.

And another

Neal
NRA Endowment Life Member.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Figured I would post again here so people don't have to scroll through 10 pages to find it.

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Be sure to include your email address or the confirmation will come to me.

Hope this helps.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
anybody doing the online sign up know how lon it take to reflect your stautus in their system? I did it online yesterday, they charged my credit card, callled today to verify and they said im still showing to be an annual member?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I am very close have wanted to do it for years

I just wish there was a part deductable it would drive the libbs insane!!!!!

I cant believe how many people I know that are gun owners hunter that dont belong SAD

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 21, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 3,344 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,294
Posts18,467,986
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.