Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The perv got off easy. A lot of folks wouldn't have bothered to call the Sheriff.

Peeping Tom caught on deer camera
By Amber Stegall

PORT ALLEN, LA (WAFB) -

The West Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office arrested a man Friday who is accused of trying to sneak a peek at a woman getting dressed in Port Allen.

The accused peeping Tom was caught on camera, a deer camera, set up by the victim's neighbor.

The neighbor had a motion detector set up in his driveway, when he heard the alarm go off, he looked at his camera. That is when he saw the man, now identified by police as Randy Thigpen, on all fours looking in a window at his neighbor's wife.

The neighbor called the Sheriff's office and deputies caught him in the act. Thigpen's bond has been set at $5,000. He will have to wear an ankle monitoring bracelet when he is
released from jail.

[Linked Image]
Caught in the act.

[Linked Image]
Randy Thigpen

Channel 48 news story

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOVE IT.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Caught a kid stealing tomatoes out of my garden at 2 am with mt deer cam.

His mom didn't believe me until I asked for her email so I could send her his picture

Last edited by Spotshooter; 02/17/12.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by T LEE
LOVE IT.

Yup, today's Peeping Tom is tomorrow's burglar, is the next day's rapist.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good one Rick!

This past year, we had two burglaries at our Sportsmen's Club and I knew they stole more than they could carry so I searched the woods until I found the stash. My trail camera indicated that they came for the goods a half hour after I set it. Three immigrant juveniles were charged and The Legislative Victim's Rights Office is helping us get restitution.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I caught this guy nosing around our neighborhood.
Cop let him go without so much as writing down his name or license. About a week later he raped a woman a couple blocks away.

[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image]

Wonder if these pervs use to scribble sentiments like the above...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anyone warn Les?

grin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Good guys winning, bad guys losing-nothing quite like it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Anyone warn Les?

grin

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Les only peeps in peoples fridges to see what kind of beer they have!

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
One more good reason for not having neighbors as I see it. I worry all the time about finding footprints outside my windows hahahaha If that is all they have to worry about it must be a very boring neighborhood.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I used a trail cam to determine when the dog sitter was letting the dogs out and feeding them while we were on vacation. She was supposed to come three times a day, the first being no later than 7am. She failed. I told her how I knew and she was sort of torqued off. But, that's why she wasn't called again the next time we were out of town.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I caught this guy nosing around our neighborhood.
Cop let him go without so much as writing down his name or license. About a week later he raped a woman a couple blocks away.

[Linked Image]

No FI card, nothing? I don't know if LE could of done anything to prevent the rape, unless this fellow has a prior criminal history of sexual crimes and is registered as a sexual offender. Then I'd try to jam him up, upon contact.

I know many don't seem like my attitude on things, and think I'm mean to citizens. In this case, I would be. I used to tell people when I worked patrol who were reported as being suspicious either on foot or in a veh. that was called in by residents of a subdivision or rural roadway, I'd tell the subject that if you didn't live or have family or friends in this subdivision or road, leave the area and don't ever come back. Never had a complaint, by either the subject or the residents. The residents paid for me via taxes to be a pr*ck and run the trash off for them. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've certainly refined being a prick down to a fine art

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960

No FI card, nothing? I don't know if LE could of done anything to prevent the rape, unless this fellow has a prior criminal history of sexual crimes and is registered as a sexual offender. Then I'd try to jam him up, upon contact.

I know many don't seem like my attitude on things, and think I'm mean to citizens. In this case, I would be. I used to tell people when I worked patrol who were reported as being suspicious either on foot or in a veh. that was called in by residents of a subdivision or rural roadway, I'd tell the subject that if you didn't live or have family or friends in this subdivision or road, leave the area and don't ever come back. Never had a complaint, by either the subject or the residents. The residents paid for me via taxes to be a pr*ck and run the trash off for them. smile

well,You've certainly got being a prick, writing like a prick and acting like a prick down to a fine art

Last edited by crossfireoops; 02/17/12.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You've certainly refined being a prick down to a fine art

Yes, I have. Citizens in my AO, don't want driving around waving, hanging at the convenience store LEO's. They want LEO's who aren't afraid to turn the blue lights on and follow up on a "hunch", versus many that don't. They want proactive LE.

It's paid off for me personally, with career opportunities in areas of LE I enjoy. You have those LEO's who like to do the waving & other hand shaking things. Nothing wrong with it, if that's what you enjoy.

I'd rather not drive by waving at folks that I believe are burglars or druggies. I'd rather be making traffic stops on them and hopefully arresting them. You can't lower crime stats. by waving at criminals. LE is a wide spectrum of areas of duty, that fits everyones choices & aptitudes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VernAK
This past year, we had two burglaries at our Sportsmen's Club and I knew they stole more than they could carry so I searched the woods until I found the stash. My trail camera indicated that they came for the goods a half hour after I set it. Three immigrant juveniles were charged and The Legislative Victim's Rights Office is helping us get restitution.

How did you conceal the camera?

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=crossfireoops]You've certainly refined being a prick down to a fine art

Yes, I have.

So, for your next "Character Development" exercise, why not work on learning how to turn it OFF, when you're off duty ?

The Campfire is not a nest of criminals, ....never has been

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

well,You've certainly got being a prick, writing like a prick and acting like a prick down to a fine art

You need to look in the mirror, before you start name calling Shorty. Again your experience in the area that I posted above is?

You'd be a hoot on the road Smurf, poor dispatch would have to send a BU car on EVERY call with you, because people would have you chased back to the car. You'd have to work somewhere that rides doubles, so you always have BU. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
633 members (09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.