Page 13 of 15 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#6214222 - 02/24/12 03:01 AM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Pushing a broom at OU....
Originally Posted By: ready_on_the_right
I can say for an absolute fact it is prosecuted in my county because I'm the Probation Officer who gets the case to supervise!
BOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.

The f*cking "we're gonna git tough" horseshit f*cking stories people tell. Provide some proof, sport, that these lone -- not the ones where someone was busted for cooking meth and, oh, they had a hot check warrant, too -- petty larceny hot check cases are actually prosecuted. Prosecutions are a matter of public record, so you should have no problem ponying up with some facts.

#6214377 - 02/24/12 05:03 AM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: tran]
Oklahoma Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: SE Okla / Colombia, SA
Hey Trans send me all your bank account info and I will monitor your accounts for a few months to insure that you are keeping your business straight...You Welcome...I am all always willing to help out...

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.

#6215222 - 02/24/12 09:06 AM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Freedumb1]
tran Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
I thought I did explain what had happened. Oh, well it's fixed now...

#6215401 - 02/24/12 09:43 AM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: tran]
watch4bear Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: wasilla ak

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

#6215748 - 02/24/12 11:12 AM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Bricktop]
kenai Offline

Loc: Alaska
[/quote]You talk a good line of trash, but I ain't buying into any massive effort to hunt down and exterminate paperhangers. Most wind up with a scarlet letter on a list until they get busted for cooking meth, just like everywhere else. [/quote]

Internet badass....what a fag.

#6215899 - 02/24/12 11:51 AM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: kenai]
John_Boy Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Henderson, Texas
Re: Bad check prosecutions.
Is it possible that the way they're handled and to what extent is a matter of how each state chooses to deal with it. Last I remember each state got to make up their own rules that weren't specifically given to the federal government. Of course, I think we fought a war over that one. As a matter of fact, the war goes on.

#6216179 - 02/24/12 01:10 PM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Bricktop]
ready_on_the_right Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: GA, USA
Originally Posted By: Bricktop
I can say for an absolute fact it is prosecuted in my county because I'm the Probation Officer who gets the case to supervise!

The f*cking "we're gonna git tough" horseshit f*cking stories people tell. Provide some proof, sport, that these lone -- not the ones where someone was busted for cooking meth and, oh, they had a hot check warrant, too -- petty larceny hot check cases are actually prosecuted. Prosecutions are a matter of public record, so you should have no problem ponying up with some facts.

You Sir are off balance!

Maybe in whatever la la land you live in that sounds absurd, but in West Georgia it is not!

Mike

#6216720 - 02/24/12 03:23 PM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: GreatWaputi]
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted By: GreatWaputi

NH9 summed it up, it's either a felony or misdemeanor based on amount and here it matters whether or not it was simply "insufficient funds" or "written on closed account"

Mike

Seriously, you're getting insufficient fund or written on closed account cases on probation? We're turning away pretty much any misdemeanors other than assaults and sex offenses.

Why? County broke? No will to prosecute? Jail full?

I don't understand. We get tons of traffic cases, Misdemeanor assaults, Misdemeanor drugs and alcohol offenses.

Mike

Edited by ready_on_the_right (02/24/12 03:23 PM)

#6216782 - 02/24/12 03:38 PM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]
Campfire 'Bwana

Bricktop since you are the expert and since we don't prosecute cases and I don't get them on Probation I haven't seen thousands of these Bad Check Citation/Warrant applications signed by the Judge and sentenced to Probation for 12 months per offense. I am sure all of those people over the last 9 years appreciate you pardoning them and all.

#6216955 - 02/24/12 04:20 PM Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Pushing a broom at OU....
Originally Posted By: Bricktop

You Sir are off balance!

Maybe in whatever la la land you live in that sounds absurd, but in West Georgia it is not!

Mike
Not off balance, just grounded in reality. Which you are not.

Page 13 of 15 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
CLICK HERE for GREAT DEALS on VORTEX OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
Support Our Sponsors 1
Who's Online
596 registered (16gauge, 10ring1, 00_Sean, 18sgd99, 12savage, 72 invisible), 1312 Guests and 352 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Support Our Sponsors 2
Forum Stats
50569 Members
72 Forums
636854 Topics
9138998 Posts

Max Online: 4366 @ 10/05/10 09:36 AM
Support Our Sponsors 3

Copyright 2000-2014 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.