Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Ok bigsqueeze I will bite. Here is the deal you buy me a round trip ticket from Hartford CT airport code BDL to whatever airport John Wayne or LAX or wherever you are in Cali. I will gladly show up. Give me a few days notice of when my departure date is. Internet records clearly show your intent of the visit so lets just lay it out right now here clear as can be. We will meet at a boxing/martial arts gym in CA for a friendly hand to hand combat bout. Put up or shut the F_ck UP! I know your type very well. So let the excuses fly.
.......Ok! You wanna bite?

Same deal as with 406. You buy your tickets into JWA. Then you mail to me copies which show your flight costs, flight #s, times, and dates.

Upon my receiving, I will get a cashiers check for that same dollar amount and send you a "copy" of that cashiers check in the mail to you that says pay to the order of you" with your damn name on it. If you think that I`m just gonna buy you plane tickets and send them to you, you are sadly mistaken. You can receive them and then easily trash them, then I`m out the money with nothing to show for it?

You wanna piece of me? You know my type? Why sure you do. Just make damn sure you decide not to come here the last 7 days of August into the first 3 days of Sept. I`ll be in Japan.

So there ya go! Friendly hand to hand? No sir, it won`t be too friendly on your end! You have no idea what you`re dealing with.

If you want to be the "proxy" man on behalf of 406 and do his battles for him, then that is your own judgement call.

If you choose to go through with this, address exchanges and other details will be done via PM.

I strongly, and strongly suggest some more that you carry this no further and just drop it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Blah blah blah BigPinkBelly you are truly an idiot. I wish I still lived in HB because I would be knocking on your door. Oh yeah not that you would be man enough to give me your address. If you were more then talk you would do one of two things. A) buy the ticket and if I didn't show up you could brag and boost about it here. Which for you would be a first. B) You would say how about I come to CT. Of course you wouldn't do that either because you are all talk no action. But hey you play dead well!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Blah blah blah BigPinkBelly you are truly an idiot. I wish I still lived in HB because I would be knocking on your door. Oh yeah not that you would be man enough to give me your address. If you were more then talk you would do one of two things. A) buy the ticket and if I didn't show up you could brag and boost about it here. Which for you would be a first. B) You would say how about I come to CT. Of course you wouldn't do that either because you are all talk no action. But hey you play dead well!
................You follow the same type of very predictable and typical egotistical responses as 406. The usual insults along with the usual name calling. The usual stuff! "BIG" courage from a computer keyboard. That`s real easy!

Yep! I "could" buy your plane tickets and then you not show up. Then I "could" brag and boast if you didn`t show up and still be out the money. But that`s not what I want to do. In fact, I want to insure that does not happen.

By you buying your tickets first, you ARE then committed "TO" show up. THEN, if I didn`t mail you a copy of your cashiers check, then you could also brag and boast too?? Things works both ways there partner.

And if I did not have the heavy teaching schedules and contractural commitments which have to be met, I`d be very happy to pay you a visit in Conn, go to Alaska, or to where-ever.

And if you still lived in HB, I would "welcome" having you knocking at my door.

Maybe one of these these days, you`ll get the oppty to see just how well I play dead. Cuz this dead corpse will give you more hell than you could possibly ever deal with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.......Ok! You wanna bite?

Same deal as with 406. You buy your tickets into JWA. Then you mail to me copies which show your flight costs, flight #s, times, and dates....
Maybe bigliar isn't the best name for you afterall, bigweasel might fit better. You're willing to settle the differences if I or anyone else will take all of the responsibility, drop our schedules and pay for everything on the "promise" of you're reimbursement. This is great stuff bigliar/bigweasel. Your true colors are waving for all to see bigliar. You've got nothing, you've done nothing and except for your entertainment value you are nothing.
I strongly, and strongly suggest some more that you carry this no further and just drop it.
Be sure you warn us publicly of your skills and our impending danger so as to fulfill any legal obligation your skills demand. That you add this caveat is like being in second grade all over again, what memories..... Just when I think you can't possibly top yourself you show that stupid knows no boundaries. Be assured that so long as no one trips over your slumped tubby body no harm can come to your visitor....

You are still a pathetic lying wannabe, nothing more.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hate to come into this late,however I had to wait for the derailment to pass by.
The Creedmoor deserves a good look. I am shooting one now to 300 yards and plan for some 'yote shooting beyond.It really likes the Hornady 129SST's
I plan to look into a heavy barrel later,right now I am happy with my Ruger Hawkeye made famous by JB...

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What it comes down to is you PinkBelly want us to take your "word" which is as far as I am concerned chit. Photo copy of a check. Really? Does anyone on here actually know you? I have never seen anyone write anything statng you were even an ok guy. Any guy in my book that fakes his own death is an idiot. Believe me your warnings have scared me and your right I wouldn't take a free flight out to Cali to visit friends and get the chance to mop you up. Its funny how you think you can beat anybody and everybody up. I feel bad for your poor boyfriend you beat on a daily bases to make yourself feel like a tough guy.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Maybe bigliar isn't the best name for you afterall, bigweasel might fit better. You're willing to settle the differences if I or anyone else will take all of the responsibility, drop our schedules and pay for everything on the "promise" of you're reimbursement. This is great stuff bigliar/bigweasel. Your true colors are waving for all to see bigliar. You've got nothing, you've done nothing and except for your entertainment value you are nothing.

Be sure you warn us publicly of your skills and our impending danger so as to fulfill any legal obligation your skills demand. That you add this caveat is like being in second grade all over again, what memories..... Just when I think you can't possibly top yourself you show that stupid knows no boundaries. Be assured that so long as no one trips over your slumped tubby body no harm can come to your visitor....

You are still a pathetic lying wannabe, nothing more.
............I knew you come in soon there 406. You and MCH. Two peas in a pod.

You two take ALL of the responsibility?...Hardly! In fact, very little.

I`ve made my offer. As is, one of you or both of you, can either take it or leave it. Simple as that. You wish to back up what you state, prove to yourselves and prove to this forum, that everything you say about me is true? Then accept my offer as is.

Usually when people run out of things to debate and it comes to crunch time, their best course of action is to then name call, insult and discredit their opponent to the best of their abilities, thinking that somehow they have gotten best of them for everyone else to read.

Feeling good there 406 and MCH? You feeling like you`ve really gotten the best of me? Of course, that`s much easier from behind a keyboard!

Either accept my offer as is, or you two can just continue on with your whining, name calling, insulting, along with more useless diatribe going back and forth, which only accomplishes and serves to fulfill your own useless egos.

Not going to participate any further on this thread. Any further discussion between us will only result "after" I get a PM of acceptance to my offer as is from either of you. And until that happens, everything else is just a bunch of useless name calling and ego filled crap which you so clearly demonstrate.

In the future, when either of you or anyone else choose to so im-maturely trash me after I post, the only response you`ll get from me is this,,,,,, laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh...

So until I get a PM which accepts my offer as is, that is the only thing you`ll get from me.

Then the OP`s of any thread I happen to post on, can and will do whatever they wish. I don`t care.

If that is what makes you both feel good, then please continue. Keep on following me around from thread to thread and let your ego`s fly. Get it all out.

Other than to serve your own egos, it all means nothing until a PM of acceptance is made.

Have a great time boys! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't have to get the best of you, you do that pretty well to yourself.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What it comes down to is you PinkBelly want us to take your "word" which is as far as I am concerned chit. Photo copy of a check. Really? Does anyone on here actually know you? I have never seen anyone write anything statng you were even an ok guy. Any guy in my book that fakes his own death is an idiot. Believe me your warnings have scared me and your right I wouldn't take a free flight out to Cali to visit friends and get the chance to mop you up. Its funny how you think you can beat anybody and everybody up. I feel bad for your poor boyfriend you beat on a daily bases to make yourself feel like a tough guy.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't have to get the best of you, you do that pretty well to yourself.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I`ve made my offer. As is, one of you or both of you, can either take it or leave it. Simple as that. You wish to back up what you state, prove to yourselves and prove to this forum, that everything you say about me is true? Then accept my offer as is.

Usually when people run out of things to debate and it comes to crunch time, their best course of action is to then name call, insult and discredit their opponent to the best of their abilities, thinking that somehow they have gotten best of them for everyone else to read.
You must have lived or at least regularly visited Neverland in So. Cal. if you see me taking the time and money to come and set you straight as very little responsibility. Your offer is the worse bluff I've ever heard, but from you it's par for the course.

I don't debate with you bigliar. Debate involves engagement with facts and you have only lies and daydreams. How's your tenth leather bound album coming? Keep the lies coming bigliar--its all you've got for company.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC

You must have lived or at least regularly visited Neverland in So. Cal. if you see me taking the time and money to come and set you straight as very little responsibility. Your offer is the worse bluff I've ever heard, but from you it's par for the course.

I don't debate with you bigliar. Debate involves engagement with facts and you have only lies and daydreams. How's your tenth leather bound album coming? Keep the lies coming bigliar--its all you've got for company.
......... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Man why didn't we do this long ago. So nice to not have to read a bunch of BS anymore.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Man why didn't we do this long ago. So nice to not have to read a bunch of BS anymore.
....... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh + cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To the original poster;

I have 2 6.5 Creedmoors....One a Ruger 77 Target, and the other an All-Weather Hawkeye that I switched out the plastic stock for a laminate one.

The Creedmoor would be a viable choice for what you are looking for.....its 140gr has more remaining energy, and a flatter trajectory, at 1000yds than a 300 win mag shooting a match 190gr bullet.
That being said...if you are proficient enough to make a 1000yd
kill shot on game; more power to you.
600yds is about my max for game, and I don't get to shoot longer than that enough to be confident with shooting anything beyond that.
One other note...both of my rifles are the most accurate bolt actions I have ever shot straight from the factory.
Good luck in your search,
johnny

No Farmers---No Food
_
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
_
Is this forum moderated at all?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No,folks will just fight it out until they are too tired or forgot what it was all about.....

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
.......and now back to the original post. Anything using the 250 Savage case isn't all bad!

_
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
_
Originally Posted by rifle
No,folks will just fight it out until they are too tired or forgot what it was all about.....

That's a shame. It's too bad folks have to wade through all that [bleep] and silliness to gain or share any useful information. There must be an ignore feature on here though?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by _AG_
Is this forum moderated at all?

It should be! It really sucks wasting all this time to read the whole thing looking for something useful.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
105 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugeman, 338reddog, 405joe, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,394 guests, and 687 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.