NIKON PROSTAFF - 480 CLICKS OF CAN-DO!

Page 2 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 28 29 >
Topic Options
#6203883 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: AcesNeights]
Manic_Hunter Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Four Corners

There is nothing wrong with that kid, he has no handicap.

RV 728 BP
#6203885 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
deflave Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana
No forum is worth all this drama. Seriously.

You guys don't effect each other's actual lives. Let it go.

This is nonsense.

Travis

#6203894 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Between Glib and Flippant
Originally Posted By: Tom264
Fact of the matter is guys....Steelhead keeps attacking me....for the past few weeks you can check my responses to him or his threads and I bet you cant find me attacking him...unless I am attacked.

Whining ass bitch, plain and simple. You are the Indiana version of JO.

#6203897 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
Scott F Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Missing In Action
Not going to check Tom, like I said, I like and respect you both.

I also read where you said you might be taking some time off. I understand and respect that decision. Family is way more impotent that and forum. Do what you have to do for family first.

Sorry MattClark, but I am still alive.

Meniere's Sucks!!!

#6203900 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
Flyfast Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: California
I like grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum.

#6203904 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
Tom264 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: above you.....
Hey Steelhead....

Hope the kid you adopt is not handicapped.

Just saying.

#6203905 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
McInnis Online   content
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
Steelhead, do you act the same way in real life as you do here on the internet?

I doubt it, otherwise you would get your butt kicked about four times a day.

#6203906 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: AcesNeights]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: AcesNeights
No it's not....but common decency is.

If you think bringing an 8yr old young man with a handicap into your lovers spat is a good idea then run with it.

It's all about Tom being cursed by God. I'm sorry that pisses him off and that he will spend an eternity in hell, but those are the facts.

Show me one thing I said bad about his son or that isn't true.

#6203907 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Flyfast]
mcmurphrjk Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Northern Nevada
Originally Posted By: Flyfast
I like grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum.

Ever tried them with a homemade dill pickle on the side?

#6203908 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: McInnis]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: McInnis

Ask your sister.

#6203912 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: rattler]
Tom264 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted By: rattler
Never said I was perfect as a matter of fact if you would read the "apology" thread I said I was not perfect...

I know that.

And for the record I am NOT the victim here....if anybody it is my son....

Just letting everybody know who their "friend" is....

has nothing to do with being perfect.....both you and Scott like taking shots at each other, if yah didnt you wouldnt do it....if you didnt like the conflict you woulda just thrown his arse on ignore months ago, Scott thrives on it and i cant see his arse ever throwing anyone on ignore....

but trying to kicking him in the nuts on the forum and argue with him is entertaining.....sounds like you have some serious stress in your life and taking shots at someone like Scott who you know is just gonna turn around and hit back instead of going off whining lets you keep on fighting and blowing off steam.....

if you truly didnt like Scott and were unhappy with his behavior you woulda did the phucking adult thing and thrown his arse on ignore....but cause yah like the fight you kept after it till one of yah crossed the line....
Have you looked back and seen me attacking HIM....?

Show me.

#6203918 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
Tom264 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted By: Steelhead
Originally Posted By: McInnis

Ask your sister.
See????

Really guys!!!!!!!

Are you really wanting to put up with his crap everytime you say something bad about him?

Be careful he might dredge up some past thread.....

#6203921 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
mcmurphrjk Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Northern Nevada
Hello?

#6203922 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

Look a few threads down dickcheese.

Not sweat it, you won. You can enjoy your turd friends till they realize what a PIECE of SHITT you truly are. I sent Rick a PM telling him to kill my account.

I'll stay gone, but until he kills it, I'll be kicking you in the one nut you have left.

#6203934 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
Tom264 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Only move you had....................

#6203939 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
eyeball Online   content
Campfire Oracle

Never said anything BAD about your boy, only that God has it in for you. That you are a crying POS is no surprise and I'm hoping you aren't truly the kid's dad.
It rains on the just and the unjust.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

#6203948 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

Only move you had....................

Don't bother me known, I'm more than content to wake up every morning and not be you. That is all the satisfaction in life a person could want.

Sleep tight princess.

#6203952 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
McInnis Online   content
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you.

Aren't you getting married? Does your lady know what kind of crap you post here?

#6203957 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: McInnis]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

She's asked me before, 'Who is that bitch McInnis'

#6203958 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
Gus Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: in the Heart of the South

Not sweat it, you won. You can enjoy your turd friends till they realize what a PIECE of SHITT you truly are. I sent Rick a PM telling him to kill my account.

I'll stay gone, but until he kills it, I'll be kicking you in the one nut you have left.

please consider taking a deep breath and relaxing. you are needed here at the campfire. while walking away is one solution, there's a better one. it's to reman here and continue to discuss and share.

stay with us. we might not ever agree, but so what?

#6203961 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: eyeball]
KSMITH Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Tom,

Maybe this is payback for talking [bleep] about Catholics and trying to run Dogzapper off. You are a POS on here and then you cry like a bitch and try to get a gang after somebody who gives it back. You run your mouth like a POS, deal with it on your own you phuckin troll.

#6203973 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: KSMITH]
Tom264 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted By: KSMITH
Tom,

Maybe this is payback for talking [bleep] about Catholics and trying to run Dogzapper off. You are a POS on here and then you cry like a bitch and try to get a gang after somebody who gives it back. You run your mouth like a POS, deal with it on your own you phuckin troll.
Sure Ksmith....why dont you ask Dogzapper if I apologized to him or not.

#6203979 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Steelhead]
KSMITH Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Chesapeake, VA

Scott, don't give this phuckin dick the satisfaction of leaving. Instead, stay and troll every post he makes.

#6203981 - 02/22/12 Re: Just want you all to know what kind of person Steelhead is..... [Re: Tom264]
nsaqam Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: Hermantown MN
Scott your succinct posts here have been invaluable but I completely understand wanting to be rid of it.

Especially with all the life changes you're about to experience.

Go and enjoy retirement and marriage and kill a bunch of shiit too.

Take Care,

If it were anyone but Scott I wouldn't believe he was actually going to leave but since it is I'm certain this is the last we'll see of Scott.

Page 2 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 28 29 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for a $300 PERFORMANCE REWARD on the IMPROVED LEICA HD-B RANGEFINDING BINOCULARS!
RV 160 1 2
CLICK HERE for a $300 PERFORMANCE REWARD on the IMPROVED LEICA HD-B RANGEFINDING BINOCULARS!
RV 160 2 2
CLICK HERE for GREAT PRICES on LEUPOLD OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
Who's Online
438 registered (300dave, 257_X_50, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 280Ackleyrized, 222ND, 59 invisible), 970 Guests and 304 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,279 Registered Members
72 Forums
687,669 Topics
9,933,417 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.