NIKON PROSTAFF - 480 CLICKS OF CAN-DO!

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 10 11 >
Topic Options
#6245761 - 03/03/12 Re: Who has actually SOLD anything to Larry Root? [Re: Mule Deer]
AFTERUM Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: CENTRAL FLORIDA
and I found that good looking #1 (bet it's a .375 H&H) on Gunbroker and posted it here....then Larry bought it and sent me a message to the effect of "you snooze you lose"....really a nice guy.....

RV 728 BP
#6245787 - 03/03/12 Re: Who has actually SOLD anything to Larry Root? [Re: AFTERUM]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: With your mother.....
Originally Posted By: AFTERUM
and I found that good looking #1 (bet it's a .375 H&H) on Gunbroker and posted it here....then Larry bought it and sent me a message to the effect of "you snooze you lose"....really a nice guy.....
He has mastered the art of stinking up a room.

Originally Posted By safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted By Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.

#6247291 - 03/03/12 More unanswerable questions for Bricktop & friend [Re: AFTERUM]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Actually that one you posted was no where near as good as this one that Larry bought one RIGHT HERE ON THE CAMPFIRE. I am amazed, that with all your great computer skill you can't figure it out.Do you have the auction # for the one on GB ?
Would be fun to compare pictures. Guess I wonder why you would post it here, were it not for sale here. That's undercutting members of this site with rifles to sell now isn't it ?

Now two questions for Bricktop:

1. How are you going to weasel out of the $10,000.00 bet ?

2. What are you going to say when the pictures of both rifles with both the Pinedale, WY and Key West, FL papers mastheads showing under them, are published here. Who else has subscriptions to both papers and the rifles ?

BTW, Larry and other members did not buy ONE scope here, they have bought 13 as well as 5 (maybe more) long guns here in 2011/12. Also several more scopes from site sponsors.

What have YOU two done to support other members and sponsors....eh ?

Bricktop, you are really getting transparent flailing around trying to find out who Larry bought what from. Proof has nothing to do with it. You just want more people you can attack as your posts show you never fail to do.

If any sellers wanted you to know, they would, no doubt, tell you. They don't, because everyone on the site knows what you are like as well as well as being a fraud.

Just keep focused on June and putting together the $10,000.00.

Another you will see in June (????)

Bone stock (except for stock redone by guess who)721 B in 30-06 wearing a Unertl hawk in period Redfield mounts.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?

#6248338 - 03/03/12 As PROMISED, the pictures... i.e. the TRUTH [Re: interthem]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Well poor old bricktop he stated here for all to see that the two No. 1s shown did not belong to Larry.

May I quote him ?
"You didn't buy any No. 1s from this board or likely anywhere else, Larry."

Now lets see him explain how Larry managed to get both the rifles together AND get copies of both the WY and FL papers to the "real" owners so they could photograph them with Larry's camera and post them to a Photobucket account unknown to them.

Being a serial liar is tough work and it appears BT is not up to it.

Wonder if he's up to making good on his $10,000.00 bet ????

And before he says "these can be found at any newsstand anywhere", "the Blue paper" cannot be purchased. It is free and has to be picked up right here in Key West.

As we have often said, he's pretty good at shipping and BATF stuff but when he ventures afield into lies and attacks as his alter ego "curly top", he tends to make errors.

Careful observers might note the shadow lines in the photos and realize they were made by the same porch pickets shown as background here. Now who owns this rifle Bricktop ?

We, of course, forgive him his transgressions and look forward to the day he embraces the one true savior.

#6248351 - 03/03/12 Re: As PROMISED, the pictures... i.e. the TRUTH [Re: interthem]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

It appears this thread is all wrapped up as the truth is out, and nothing can change that.

God bless all who have worshipped this holy day.

#6248557 - 03/03/12 More Larry ain't "Larry" BULLSHIT... [Re: interthem]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

F*cking good old ass-licking "Larry" always shows up on cue to protest that sometimes he's "Larry," but sometimes he's not "Larry." You haven't proved a f*cking thing, shitbird, other than the ability to post a photograph within one of your posts. You're nothing more than a paper assh*le, who's just about as useful and welcome as a case of the crabs or herpes. You're an irritant with no redeeming value to anyone but the fantasies within your mind.

#6249788 - 03/04/12 Poor Bricktop, total loss of any grip on reality [Re: Bricktop]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Poor little Bricktop, his grip on reality is so far gone that all he can do is call names.

He doesn't even understand that the photos prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the guns are exactly what the OP post said.

He's a fake and a phony and based on my PM inbox about as popular as the other faker residing at 1600 PA Ave. People keep looking for any facts on these rifles to uphold his claims.....none are forthcoming.

A couple more he COULD SEE if he was not going to welch on the bet.

Bad enough to dig a hole and jump into it, but he's yelling at the backhoe operator to fill it in on him.

Everything factual that can be said about him.....has been.

Sad that a "man" who actually does have one area of expertise is destroying his reputation by attacking other members, telling one lie after another and making a big money bet he will never honor.

Hoisted on his own petard (again)

#6249873 - 03/04/12 Re: Two Ruger No. 1s (bought here) and wood redone [Re: interthem]
Shag Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Cowlitz County
Originally Posted By: interthem
The red one is a 375 H&H redone with PILKINGTON Red English stain ($20 for 2 ounces) that will penetrate the existing rather blah sprayed on Ruger finish. The brown one (25-06 Varmint) was done with Gale early American which is also a finish penetrator. The stocks still have to harden up for several months before a final rubout with felt pads and Brownells 5F.
Technique is straight forward. Remove as much of original finish as possible using Mixwax finish remover and BRONZE wool. Once you get there, Use the Minwax wipe on poly matte to keep 400 grit paper wet and sand in a circular motion to fill the grain. (The red gun was done "very filled" as a glasslike finish was wanted to show the great figure. The brown one was also filled but not as much as a more open grain look was desired.
This takes a while with wetsanding using the matte poly between fills moving from 400 to 600 to 800 to 1000.(Norton automotive papers)
When you're happy, apply the stains as you don't want to sand through them. Now switch to Minwax poly wipe on gloss. Tackrag the stock to death. Using a lint free cloth wipe it on and STOP. Do one side at a time and let it flow out to be smooth. The red stock has about 25 applications on it (1/day). It dries fast enough to do both sides in one day. Needless to say, stay away from the checkering except for the stain and ONE coat of the gloss with a toothbrush. Gotta love those old red pads, although sometimes you find a very nice black pad as well !
Thanks for looking

Absolutely phucking beautiful!

#6249931 - 03/04/12 Re: Two Ruger No. 1s (bought here) and wood redone [Re: Shag]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Thank you, looking forward to getting them back to WY and putting rounds downrange (and collecting the 10 Gs in June)

#6250288 - 03/04/12 Good old bitch-ass Larry Root..... [Re: interthem]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

The photographs prove what, exactly, shitass? And "the guns are exactly what the OP post said" in what way?

From whom did you "buy" them, "Larry?" Or is it "Roger?" Or "Duane?" Or "Karen?" Or is another "member" of your "club?"

You don't own a f*cking thing and you never have. You keep talking about June, hell, let's do it right now, dickhead.

#6251477 - 03/04/12 Bricktop.... stupid ? or just a liar ? [Re: Bricktop]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Are you really this dumb or just being obtuse and trying to CYA ?

Come June we'll be reminding you of your bet. We'll see what the photographs prove then. Based on my PM inbox, everyone gets it.

Keep up the cussing and dancing, it isn't convincing anyone.

We're all waiting for YOUR picture of YOUR 275 Rigby No. 1.

I have already posted mine as has another member..... we wonder where your's is ? wink

#6251544 - 03/04/12 F*CKING BITCH-ASS LARRY ROOT!!! [Re: interthem]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

So what's up, Larry? Are you "Larry" at the moment?

I don't want to wait until June, dickhead, let's go through with your little bet right the f*ck now.

You've made a lot of claims and thrown down an equal number of threats. It's time to put up or shut the f*ck up. I can have my car gassed and hit the road in 30 minutes or less. Let's do this right the f*ck now.

I don't have any need to wait until June. No need at all.

It's funny that you keep claiming to only sometimes be "Larry," yet your various personae keep posting with the exact same horseshit syntax and bullshit inflection.

And what the f*ck happened to your claim to be retiring your current name? http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...as_#Post6148893

#6251689 - 03/04/12 Tut Tut, your Momma would not be proud of you talking like that ! [Re: Bricktop]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Guess my initial guess on "stupid" rules.

Does anyone here not understand that the majority of the guns Bricktop claims Larry does not own are IN WYOMING ?

Does anyone here not understand that the Ruger No 1s and the 9.3 Savage 116 are with Larry IN FLORIDA ?

Does anyone here not understand that Larry is a snowbird, currently in FL and will return to WY in late May/early June ?

Does anyone here not understand that all Bricktop is trying to do is what all serial liars do ? Try to change the subject, attack the person who has "outed" him, set up a straw man defense that is as transparent as his claim to be a Negro ?

Does anyone here not understand that his standard method of operation is to call people names, insult them and talk like a guttersnipe ?

Does anyone not understand that bricktop has yet to produce a single piece of evidence to back up his claims that Larry owns none of these guns and that the photos were all "stolen" off other sites ?

Does anyone not understand that the fact that ALL THE PICTURES OF ALL THE GUNS were taken with THE SAME CAMERA ?

Based on my bulging PM inbox, I think everyone understands.

June is coming and you will be called out by various members of our club here and elsewhere on the Internet. We'll see who can put up or shut up for sure then.

BTW, amazed that you can just up and leave your job @ OU as a "process engineer" anytime you want to drive out to WYOMING or are you coming to FLORIDA ? Odd that there is no one on the faculty webpage you looks a bit like you or has the job title "process engineer". Isn't that odd ?

For the edification of those following this drama: After Larry returns to Wyoming and collects his guns from Roger's vault, there will be a big photo session of all the guns Bricktop claims are not Larry's. There will be plenty of witnesses and the availability of a notarized document attesting to the guns ownership.

As we know Bricktop will never appear with the $10,000 CASH, we feel the least we can do is fully document his latest, in a series, of serial lies.

He's playing 5 card stud and we have 4 aces showing.....chuckle.

If anyone else wishes to post or PM with a question, we would welcome it. Afraid we have to put old mudhead on ignore as he has reached the point of incoherent babbling.

#6251732 - 03/04/12 Re: Bricktop.... stupid ? or just a liar ? [Re: interthem]
Just a Hunter Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: MT
I don't care about your little squabble or the $10,000 bet, but I would love to see those rifles in person. They are beautiful. All except that orange thing. It hurts my eyes.

#6251737 - 03/04/12 Re: Bricktop.... stupid ? or just a liar ? [Re: Just a Hunter]
Freeman1 Offline

Nice Work

#6251742 - 03/04/12 Let's do this, Larry Bitch... [Re: interthem]
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

Does anyone here not understand that the majority of the guns Bricktop claims Larry does not own are IN WYOMING ?

Does anyone here not understand that the Ruger No 1s and the 9.3 Savage 116 are with Larry IN FLORIDA ?
Everyone here understands that none of what you post and claim to own belongs to you, Larry.

Does anyone here not understand that Larry is a snowbird, currently in FL and will return to WY in late May/early June ?
And I'll ask you -- AGAIN -- "Larry," what in the f*ck does that have to do with anything?

Does anyone not understand that bricktop has yet to produce a single piece of evidence to back up his claims that Larry owns none of these guns and that the photos were all "stolen" off other sites ?
Can you prove you own these guns, "Larry?" From whom did you "purchase" these items? You claim to have bought them from this website, did you not? From WHOM?

June is coming and you will be called out by various members of our club here and elsewhere on the Internet. We'll see who can put up or shut up for sure then.
Don't need to wait until June, dickhead.

BTW, amazed that you can just up and leave your job @ OU as a "process engineer" anytime you want to drive out to WYOMING or are you coming to FLORIDA ?
Give me the word, assh*le. I can hit the road whenever.

So what happened to your retiring this screen name, dickhead? When the f*ck is that supposed to happen?

#6251788 - 03/04/12 Re: Let's do this, Larry Bitch... [Re: Bricktop]
rifle Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: now in SC
Just got a call..you two have been invited to the Jerry Springer Show,all expenses paid,go wait at the airport....

#6252284 - 03/04/12 Re: Let's do this, Larry Bitch... [Re: rifle]
bigwoods Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Michigan
I don't know whos who or which one of you is right but interthem talking in third person is annoying as is the "we" thing. Bigwoods out. lol

#6252428 - 03/05/12 Re: Let's do this, Larry Bitch... [Re: bigwoods]
Talus_in_Arizona Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: AZ
Those 1s look great! Very nice.

Bricktop should read his signature line ...

#6253626 - 03/05/12 Re: Let's do this, Larry Bitch... [Re: Bricktop]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

He can't even read either LOL

"*** You are ignoring this user ***

#6253634 - 03/05/12 Re: Bricktop.... stupid ? or just a liar ? [Re: Just a Hunter]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Well you can always come down to WY in June when we all gather to:
1. Watch Bricktop NOT show up,
2. Photograph Larry's collection to update his insurance.

The orange rifle was a "for grins" project, but a 9.3x62 is handly thing to have when you spend a lot of time in Grizzly country.

#6253663 - 03/05/12 Bricktop...LBJ lover..... equals fool [Re: Talus_in_Arizona]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Anyone who admires LBJ, who killed a lot of my friends, would not make it out the door of any Legion or VFW post I have ever been in.

At least he is dead, that basstard McNamara still draws breath !

Packing up the gear of dead F-105 pilots, who were sent North with 1/2 the bomb load the plane could carry, just to pump up sortie numbers for LBJ, was not a very positive experience. Especially as most were senior Majors and LCs with photos of wives and children on their desks.

There's a special place in Hell for LBJ and Robert M.

#6253668 - 03/05/12 "We" vs "I" [Re: bigwoods]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

We is used because we are we. You need to get caught up on our club's victory over the trolls.

#6253708 - 03/05/12 Jerry who ? [Re: rifle]
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular

Who is Jerry Springer, I don't watch BET.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 10 11 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for GREAT DEALS on OPTICS and PHOTO GEAR!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
Who's Online
372 registered (222ND, 2ndwind, 280Ackleyrized, 280shooter, 257heaven, 222Rem, 47 invisible), 975 Guests and 331 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,468 Registered Members
72 Forums
692,264 Topics
10,002,689 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.