Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
�If you are taught bitterness and anger, then you will believe you are a victim. You will feel aggrieved and the twin brother of aggrievment is entitlement. So now you think you are owed something and you don't have to work for it and now you're on a really bad road to nowhere because there are people who will play to that sense of victim hood, aggreivement and entitlement, and you still won't have a job.� ~ Condaleeza Rice

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good one.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heard it said that the worst thing you can do to someone is give them an excuse to fail.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got a source for the quote?

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
copied it off another site.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Waders
Got a source for the quote?

Yep.
Roger Hunter

laugh

Originally Posted by stxhunter
�If you are taught bitterness and anger, then you will believe you are a victim. You will feel aggrieved and the twin brother of aggrievment is entitlement. So now you think you are owed something and you don't have to work for it and now you're on a really bad road to nowhere because there are people who will play to that sense of victim hood, aggreivement and entitlement, and you still won't have a job.� ~ Condaleeza Rice

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MacLorry
Heard it said that the worst thing you can do to someone is give them an excuse to fail.

I like Condi's quote it fits our left of center parties up here.

This other one though that's profound. I like it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the quote too, but caution attributing it to Condi Rice until where and if she said it is learned. To later find out Condi Rice never said it, gives those with an agenda the means to call bullschitt.

I spent ten minutes on it and could not do so.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It is not unlike Abraham Lincoln's quote:

"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by stxhunter
copied it off another site.

...this one?

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2011/01/04/condi-rice-sums-up-the-democratic-party-in-75-words/

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't find a direct quote with attribution but in this interview in http://www.blackcollegian.com on 19 October 2010 it certainly sounds like she agrees.

KW: Reverend Florine Thompson asks, �How has the Jim Crow Birmingham experience affected your life? How has it defined who you are today? Did this make you more determined to excel? Did it foster greater drive?�

CR: I believe that Reverend Thompson�s hit on something. My parents, I and a lot of my friends growing up in that community had tremendous drive. There was almost a sense of, �We�ll show them! We�ll show them that we can be twice as good, despite everything.� I think that was something that motivated people who could have instead been consumed by bitterness and fallen into victimhood. I chalk it up to my parents and grandparents and our whole community that we saw the situation as a challenge to be overcome rather than as something that might prevent us from succeeding.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm going to forward this to friends.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and yet, when it comes to how she thinks, the platform of the dhimmicrats is closer to her views than that of Conservatives.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very smart woman!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will be using this but until I find out who said it, I'll just attribute it to "Unknown". It's an excellent quote and a very accurate comment no matter who said it first.

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and yet, when it comes to how she thinks, the platform of the dhimmicrats is closer to her views than that of Conservatives.

Expand on that, if you feel inclined to do so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AlaskaFE
I will be using this but until I find out who said it, I'll just attribute it to "Unknown". It's an excellent quote and a very accurate comment no matter who said it first.

I totally agree. Once a liberal finds out the quote was attributed in error, it becomes about that error, not the quote. They are sneaky in that way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Truth if i have ever heard it, regardless of who wrote it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Expand on that, if you feel inclined to do so.

she is very much anti 2nd Amendment. She is not on board with Conservative social issues, she is a King hussein supporter now, she loves Russia and thinks highly of Putin, she is against putting force on Iran................

for a start

Sam......

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I agree with Sam. I've heard and read things she has stated that does not set well with me. I was surprised to hear this after she worked for Bush, although Bush was a progressive.

Democrats are the party of SLAVERY. The more people they can grant entitlements to, the more votes they get. People do not have morals anymore and would rather sit on their a$$ and collect a check from the the Govt than go to work and earn a living.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 64 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.