24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've hunted with Calvin and Romo and had a great time . They both killed moose up in AK on 2 separate hunts. Never met either one FTF till we were in AK. Wish I could meet more cause I go alone a lot.

I Kill Things......deal with it..
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never whistle

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hi!

My name is fish head and I'm 6'0", HWP, blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm a Leo.

Turn ons: hunting, fishing, camping ...

Turn offs: no sense of humor

Wanna go huntin' laugh

--------------------

I've met quite a few members and went dove hunting this year with two guys, on different trips, that I've met here. Everyone that I've met has been great.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I meet rifletom and his hunting buddy Dave on this site, we didn't draw the same zone but Dave made up a map of the zone up north I was going to..worked great. Hunted hard for nine days and got a dandy buck! It sure helped a lot! Hope to actual hunt with them some time soon.

Ted
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ran into Rogue 6 once while out hunting... both of us were playing hookey in the middle of the week...

Taken Clarkm out hunting sage rats and deer several times..

Also IronEagle lives in my town and I have shown him where my 'sweet spot' is..

as hunted with a forum member here who has since left.. great guy, but some of the criticism was a little too much for him to put up with...so now he occasionally lurks...

also took one other member out varmint shooting with me.. Mudbogger...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

Also IronEagle lives in my town and I have shown him where my 'sweet spot' is..

Dude! WTF? laugh

I have met several, but hunted with none........yet.

I'd like to head east this year for antelope(WY) and birds if anyone is interested?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I've never hunted with anybody but my dad who passed away in the 80's.

This year it looks like i'll be hunting the muzzleloader season for elk with BigBlock455 from this forum. Now I can go for a big bull again. I've stopped hunting for big bulls lately, because it was too hard for me to get all the meat out alone.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Gravestone:

I started hunting with people that I met on the forum in the mid-90's, when it was called swap hunting. Maybe a dozen or so over the years. They have all been quality guys.

I met a guy from Texas who introduced me to Texas exotics and I hosted him for a Colorado elk hunt. We have hunted together several times since then, including in Alaska. He's a quality guy that I still keep in touch with.

In 2004 I hunted in Alaska with guys that I met on the Internet. All of us are from the lower 48 and none of us had met until we landed in Dillingham. That was a great adventure. One of those guys is now one of my best friends and I hunt with him every chance that I get.

I have had only one experience that was not totally positive. The guy was a stand up person but he wasn't prepared for hunting elk in Colorado. He didn't realize what he was getting himself into, he was in bad shape, I don't think he had much fun, and he went home early. Nice guy though and in a different suituation, I think things would have been better.

Last year a guy from Michigan joined me to hunt elk. He is a really good hunter and a super guy. Hope to get together again and maintain a good relationship with him.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Still LOL at Loco's secret hunting map!!

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
All the time. Have covered a quite a few miles with Dennis in AZ, and a couple with SU35. There are plenty I would like to hunt with, too.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When not getting paid to hunt, I hunt alone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have hunted with a few guys from the campfire. Enjoyed every trip and the company. I am a firm believer the people on here are the best.
Then again there was this rickbin feller that the jury is still out on.lol!!! Kidding Rick!

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Maverick940
When not getting paid to hunt, I hunt alone.

Good for you!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
There is a very few select I would hunt with...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Gravestone
Any of you guys ever hook-up and go on a hunt together?

Not yet, but will meet and hunt with around 30 new friends at the hog hunt in nine days smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Gravestone
Any of you guys ever hook-up and go on a hunt together?

Several guys, who are now great friends.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many men here I'd love to hunt with. I have a hunt planned this fall with Splattermatic, and hopefully one day HugaJackass and myself can put one together.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
yes several. i've meet the true salt of the earth people on here.

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've spent time with a number of members of 24 HR in various camps. I took my buddy Dan Henderson on a turkey hunt with Toby Joe Truby and we had an absolute blast! I'll see if Toby will post a pic

Drummond

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll also get Toby to tell you guys a funny story about lunch at a cafe in a small town in TX. Pretty damn funny

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
681 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 73 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,647
Posts18,399,078
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.