Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
ProFlowers and these other advertisers have pulled ads from [Limbaugh's] show ,Quicken Loans, Sleep Train and Sleep Number, Citrix Systems Inc., Carbonite and LegalZoom." I only ............used to use �pro flowers�........... but I walked away today ----screw them grin

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
BP-B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Way to support limbaugh, I think. grin

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.

So this is about paying for BC for sluts is it?

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.

But hey, you tell em. smile

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it, really he did, he didn't even come close to giving an accurate portrayal of what was up, he put a little too much of the Rush reverse spin on this one.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
World English Dictionary....... immoral
1 ransgressing accepted moral rules; corrupt
2. sexually dissolute; profligate or promiscuous
3. unscrupulous or unethical: immoral trading
4. tending to corrupt or resulting from corruption: an immoral film ; immoral arnings
World English Dictionary
slut
1. derogatory a dirty slatternly woman
2. derogatory an immoral woman
3. archaic a female dog
.............i'd say the nail was hit firmly on the head...........

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
now pay up .......:)

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Good old Rush is in the entertainment business and he pushed a bit too far with that comment. If all ladies who use BC are sluts ... well most of your wives fell into that group some where along the way.

Hit Rush with $$$ it always hurts and it is free market driving those decisions!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Rush is a big boy. Let him paddle his own canoe.
When I first listen to him in the 1989, he was fun and informative.
Later, not so much.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
he did not say "all women using BC.......his commet was at "her asking to pay for it @ 1000 bucks a year, so she can have it >in every dorm room floor ( grin) on our dime frown.........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 243WSSM

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it

sounds like that leftie ho/democrat shill is the one who was doing the blowing.....something you should be very familiar with

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
"If all ladies who use BC are sluts'---

If they tell the world that they have so much sex that they cannot afford BC, they could all be called sluts, IMO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.
Hehe. grin "Ignorantly incorrect stuff"? Like what you are trying to pull?

Yeah, the speech was ostensibly about hormonal therapy, but she used the words "birth control" instead.

Plus hormonal therapy is already covered by Georgetown's health insurance policy.

So, what was her beef really about?
Really she was just whoring for 0bama and his mandate for free insurance coverage of birth control. That should be obvious even to a shill such as yourself.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Those advertisers who decided to pull themselves from Rush, just might regret doing so and it may backfire on them in the long run.

Out of line maybe, but factually speaking, Rush was correct.

Maybe some of these advertisers just might want to re-consider their political correctness.

If Rush had said many of the same things that the 'little dwarf" Bill Maher had said and still says, Rush would have had his radio show disbanded by now.

But it is OK for Bill Maher though without any consequences. Right libs?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course. Libs can say whatever because everyone knows they don't have a clue or morals. Bill Maher needs to suck a big one.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Rush has advertisers lined up. Those so-called "Principled" folks who pulled their ads will realize how poor of a decision it was, very soon. [bleep] 'em all & feed 'em fish heads smile

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But hey, you tell em. smile

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it, really he did, he didn't even come close to giving an accurate portrayal of what was up, he put a little too much of the Rush reverse spin on this one.

Where did you say you were from?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Karnis
Of course. Libs can say whatever because everyone knows they don't have a clue or morals. Bill Maher needs to suck a big one.
............Yep! Always a double standard with the libs.

And there will be other advertisers whom Rush will get. For now, he will take a financial hit.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's about personal responsibly . I guess we should send her to the Behamias where she could enjoy herself. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
658 members (17Fan, 1badf350, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,603
Posts18,398,309
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.