24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe they will take the advertising dollars over to air America. Wont connect with more than a few dozen people, but a minute of airtime should cost what, 45 cents.

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
BP-B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Northwestalaska: A person could always use MORE money I guess?
But if you think this "hurts" Rush Limbaugh in any noticeable or meaningful way then you are ill informed!
Rush Limbaugh has a guaranteed income of $60,000,000.00 (sixty million!) PER YEAR!
And that does NOT count income from his immense holdings and investments!
Nor does it count his online subscription income, income from his newsletter nor the income from his new Tea business!
Personally I think Rush was absolutely right on both counts, as to the character of the lesbomb in question AND the constitutional question of whether others should be forced to BUY contraception for unmarried/married individuals!
[bleep] Ms. Phluke and the whores she rode in on.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
We ought to boycott the boycotters!!!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.

So this is about paying for BC for sluts is it?

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.

But hey, you tell em. smile

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it, really he did, he didn't even come close to giving an accurate portrayal of what was up, he put a little too much of the Rush reverse spin on this one.

Rush amybe going down in flames. I hope his tea business is doing well.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by atvalaska
he did not say "all women using BC.......his commet was at "her asking to pay for it @ 1000 bucks a year, so she can have it >in every dorm room floor ( grin) on our dime frown.........

Didn't listen to her testimony did you? Of course not.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Rush has advertisers lined up. Those so-called "Principled" folks who pulled their ads will realize how poor of a decision it was, very soon. [bleep] 'em all & feed 'em fish heads smile

Tell Glen Beck that. His shining star fell the same way. It's a business and without his ability to sell advertising he will have no show.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
dream on

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Just give it some time. If Rush is smart, unlike Beck, he will tone down the inflamatory rhetoric and save his career. The option is he fades away just like Beck.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 280shooter
dream on

I just heard on the news that Rush just lost 4 more advisers for a total of 10. Rush is about to become a non issue, without anyone who willing to pay to advertise on his show he will be done!

Good night Rush!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'm getting real close to having another member on ignore and they both from Alaska.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by T LEE
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?

No link, Terry.

But I did see her on TV and heard from her mouth the words.

She stated that she only made about $1000/month, and it required an entire summer's earnings to pay for her contraceptives. Therefore, insurance should be required to provide them for her.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kend
I'm getting real close to having another member on ignore and they both from Alaska.

Wow and I have not even called you any names, just asked you to take a close look at Rush. Kend...I have never sent you anything that you need to ignore.

Back to your Kool-aid

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I agree with that!

No link, Terry.

She stated that she only made about $1000/month, and it required an entire summer's earnings to pay for her contraceptives. Therefore, insurance should be required to provide them for her.

Who you talking about?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Actually she is worse than a slut.
She wants to bear NO responsibility for her own actions by pushing (proudly) the entitlement gig to the extreme. What,s not to loath about that?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I agree with that!

No link, Terry.

Who you talking about?

The slut/prostitute/lesbian

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The entire process started over a lie.. so whos really the bad guy here?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My guess is those slots will be filled before the end of next week. When they call back Rush can tell them to suck a what!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree with that!

Google 'sandra fluke opening statement' it's on youtube you can watch/listen to the whole thing.

Can't post a link from my phone, sorry.

[Linked Image]
Keep the Wind in your Face, Sun at your Back, & Silhouette in Shadows
Know guns, know peace, know safety
No guns, no peace, no safety

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Rush is not going to be hurt financially by this, he has a net worth close to a Billion.

He and the Republicans were sucker punched BIG time by this. The fact that not only the MSM is tooting the Twit's horn but also Fox and the Conservative bloggers/radio hosts are running it 7/24 and that everyone here is in a major heat about it proves it is a major coup for the Democrats.

The best thing for anyone of Conservative bent would be to ignore it and turn the debate back to the real problems confronting this Once Great Country.

However that will not happen because the likes of Hannitty, O'Rielly and others of their ilk will hammer it like their counterparts in the MSM until it (and other issues like it) defeat the Republicans.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
My guess is those slots will be filled before the end of next week. When they call back Rush can tell them to suck a what!

Rush told Sleep Train to pizz up a rope.. smile

To tiptoe around on eggshells, afraid to speak & engage these lib activist idiots, as so many are suggesting, leads to even greater control by the libs, MSM, the wailing, hand wringing RINOs & other assorted "Moderates".

Rush is just fine & taking these caulk suckers on, head on, is the only way to break their stranglehold.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/08/4323061/limbaugh-rebuffs-attempt-by-sleep.html

Limbaugh, through his spokesman Brian Glicklich, turned aside Sleep Train's attempts to resume advertising on the show.
"Unfortunately, your public comments were not well received by our audience, and did not accurately portray either Rush Limbaugh's character or the intent of his remarks. Thus, we regret to inform you that Rush will be unable to endorse Sleep Train in the Future."

Dale Carlsen, head of Sleep Train, issued a statement saying: "We confirm that Rush Limbaugh will no longer be one of Sleep Train's radio endorsers."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/08/4323061/limbaugh-rebuffs-attempt-by-sleep.html#storylink=cpy

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,558
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.