-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry Root has been touting his $10K bet with BT over whether Larry owns all the rifles he posts pics of.
For months now Larry has been saying how he was going to win the bet but that he didn't think BT would even show up. He's been banging on the theme in almost every post of his.
Well, BT, being a real man of his word has now made it abundantly clear that he is in fact eager to go through with this in either FL or WY. Now that the choice for Larry is put up or shut up he threatens LE action if BT comes anywhere near him.
This despite the fact that Larry himself initiated the bet and despite the fact that Larry extended the invite to BT!

Typical Larry, act the tough guy until it's time to fish or cut bait and then hide behind threats of LE action. A bigger coward could scarcely be imagined.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by interthem
NSAQAM, nothing you could say or make up will have the slightest influence on my life.

We can all read your sig line to prove that you're spouting another line of bullshitt.

If you put him on ignore, why do you keep reading his posts you [bleep] idiot?

Camp is where you make it.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by TWR
Interthem/oldman42/bosslady/etc./etc. has multiple personalities, insults everyone as the "voices" tell him to "take back this board" he's been screwing with everyone with his every post and this deal is about guns he claims to own and being called out so he calls 911 and has people arrested/questioned/detained/investigated and probably rubbed out cause he's so important.

And Bravo2zero thinks we're a bunch of bullies, all one has to do is look at his "show all posts" link in his profile to see who or what he is. He keeps getting banned by Ric, yet comes back with different usernames.

eh76, you forgot about swampman...

Originally Posted by nsaqam
Larry Root has been touting his $10K bet with BT over whether Larry owns all the rifles he posts pics of.
For months now Larry has been saying how he was going to win the bet but that he didn't think BT would even show up. He's been banging on the theme in almost every post of his.
Well, BT, being a real man of his word has now made it abundantly clear that he is in fact eager to go through with this in either FL or WY. Now that the choice for Larry is put up or shut up he threatens LE action if BT comes anywhere near him.
This despite the fact that Larry himself initiated the bet and despite the fact that Larry extended the invite to BT!

Typical Larry, act the tough guy until it's time to fish or cut bait and then hide behind threats of LE action. A bigger coward could scarcely be imagined.

Thanks, guys! Sounds like its been a ton of fun in this thread for a while...popping popcorn now! Me thinks its going to be tough keeping up with the 'aliases'. Maybe we need a 'chart' like on M4C but instead of rifle specs, we can keep track of 24HR members and their aliases...I nominate TWR smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This has always been the most ammicable forum on the 'fire. You guys knock off all the bitching, and just ignore each other. Let's get back to talking about AR's. Here, relax. It's time for the porch lady...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
NSAQAM, nothing you could say or make up will have the slightest influence on my life.

We can all read your sig line to prove that you're spouting another line of bullshitt.

If you put him on ignore, why do you keep reading his posts you [bleep] idiot?

I just changed my preferences to allow me to see sig lines.

I knew Larry had a hard-on for me but I never knew he loved me that much!

I'm flattered! sick

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oldman Larry, you're without a doubt THE preeminent douchebag upon every Thread and there's no hiding that blatant fact. To compliment that, you've a very vivid imagination and conjure up all sorts of contrived bullshit, which backfires with uncanny percentages. Bricktop OWNED your old wrinkly azz! lol

You're a [bleep] train-wreck, and it's always humorous to catch you bitching, moaning and crying the [bleep]' blues, which seems to ALWAYS be the case. Everything is ALWAYS someone else fault. Everyone is out to get you, cause bodily harm, or kill you! Your parania is off the charts! The simple reality is, you are an amazingly incompetent, stupid and clueless dumbphuck. Without a doubt, no one has ever lauded you as "bright", "conceptual" or even "par".

The [bleep] lunacy that escapes your trembling fingers upon a keyboard is soooo far fetched and of such volume, that you can't even begin to remember half the stupid [bleep] you've typed.

Appreciate the laughs and entertainment (although not intentionally) you ALWAYS provide. Be sure to fasten the chinstrap on your padded helmet, when you lay down to start dreaming again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FOs nailed it again!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Bricktop kicked you dead square in the [bleep] old girl!!! keep looking over your shoulder you goofy wanker. hahahahaha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop
NSAQAM, nothing you could say or make up will have the slightest influence on my life. I have grown tired of your babble and have had to put you on ignore.

My books will continue to sell as purchasers will respect reviews in recognized gun publications far more than your slander.

We will keep posting here, buying items from sponsors and members (as you do not) and avoiding you like a bad penny. You and the other trolls can rant on, we no longer care to address your BS.

When poor old Bricktop fails to show up with $10,000 CASH in hand, (With $20,000 in cash sitting on a table I can't believe any of your dolts would suggest security is not required !) it will just be further proof of the irrelevance of you and your sycophants. Not to worry though, Bricktop will be notified of when and where come June.

Did you notice I just bought another rifle here ? I think that makes 10 in the past year, as for scopes....well I've lost count. And you can't do a F*ing thing about it, you wimp azzwipe. LAFFIN !

IT is now officially, retired except for PMs. With our supply of other I.D.s, we'll toss a dart at the corkboard to figure whom is next. Good luck and may God heal your vindictive, bitter personality.
What's up, ass-licker? I just left you a telephone message to confirm our "bet" and I'll expect a response within the next 12 hours. Just to show you I mean business, here's a picture of the cash:

[Linked Image]

And a little in person view for you as well:

[Linked Image]

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, Larry. I'm more than willing to make this happen.

I pictured you with more hair............................

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AND...I am betting Porch Lady has NO hair! Can y'all guess where?

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry, You are all correct in that I made the bet with Bricktop and listed VERY SPECIFIC terms and conditions under which the inspection and wager would take place.

He is choosing to violate those, so it is reasonable to conclude, he may have other things on his mind.

While I am quite sure, it's just more blowhard gas from him... well you know the old saying:"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst".

LET ME JUST SAY AGAIN, BECAUSE NSAQAM KEEPS MISREPRENTING THE TERMS OF THE WAGER, THAT BRICKTOP CANNOT SEE WHAT IS NOT THERE. THE GUNS ARE IN STORAGE IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES, REPEAT TWO DIFFERENT STATES. THAT IS WHY THE TERMS OF THE WAGER WERE THAT THE INSPECTION TAKE PLACE IN JUNE WHEN ALL THE GUNS WILL BE TOGETHER. IF THAT CONCEPT IS BEYOND ANY MEMBER READING THIS, THERE'S NOTHING MORE I CAN TO TO MAKE THE OBVIOUS....WELL OBVIOUS.

A SIMPLE EXAMPLE: YOU WANT TO SEE THE WHITEHOUSE YOU HAVE TO GO TO D.C., YOU WANT TO SEE THE TOWER OF LONDON, YOU HAVE TO GO TO LONDON.

I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THERE ARE THIS MANY READERS WHO DON'T "GET IT".
JUST MORE TROLL BEHAVIOR.

I'll be getting some expert opinions on my concerns early this afternoon.

adios boys.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We all knew you would welch out on the bet......then come up with some lame excuse like you are skeert.

adios boys.

I think I can speak for everyone....we wish that were true.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're so full of bovine excrement Larry.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry, You are all correct in that I made the bet with Bricktop and listed VERY SPECIFIC terms and conditions under which the inspection and wager would take place.

Sir, I am not doubting you, but wondering if you could post those terms? I have no dog int he hunt and was not aware of all this until recently, but I have to admit that the posts are so prolific ont he subject, they are hard to follw.

Not pointing fingers, just asking for clarification

_
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ahhh, go ahead and point fingers..Larry is soooo full of schitt...
Especially use your middle finger....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the heck gives Larry the sole right to dictate the terms and conditions of a bet offered by him and accepted by BT?

As usual Larry's mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash!

Then, per usual, Larry resorts to threats of LE action because someone who isn't a yellow bellied coward took him up on the bet.

A more lowlife coward I can scarcely imagine.

His family must be very proud of their old man!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Wonder what name he'll change to now.....well, really I could give a schit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry's MO is to change his handle and lie low for a bit but his enormous ego forces him to post his precious pictures and berate others before too long.

We have spotted every one of his numerous handles and will do so again when he comes back to pollute this fine site with blowhard bile.

K
kup Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Yep, Larry chickening out, just like when I offered to come to WY and take pictures of the guns to prove to all that they were his.

He started backpedaling and wanted me to PM him a copy of my DL so he could have me checked out by his LE "friends".

When I said sure, I would give it to him, but I wanted to send it FedEx to make sure he received it, he started making up excuses, wouldn't give me an address and bringing up the castle doctrine.

So unfortunately I never got to meet Larry the Loser.

Which, after seeing him in his green plastic OUTfit, I am glad didn't happen.

kup
(coupe)
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 19 invisible), 2,143 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,649
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.