Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.

I'm sure that comment will make them change their minds.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by 280shooter
dream on

I just heard on the news that Rush just lost 4 more advisers for a total of 10. Rush is about to become a non issue, without anyone who willing to pay to advertise on his show he will be done!

Good night Rush!

Gee, on another thread you stated that you didn't want Rush to crash and burn. Why can't liberals tell the truth?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Boise Guy:

Rush is way to big, both physically and finically to be hurt much by this. His pain will come in the form of a slow decline as his audience continues to shrink. He will alway appeal to the Fear, Smear and Queer crowd, commonly called the Far Right. His appeal will drop because so many of you who like him are so dam old and are dropping dead with very few replacements. Hate is a tough thing to sell unless your mom and dad also hate.

The fat man will be reduced to Glenn Beck status soon. You do remember Glenn Beck and his Foil hat don't you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boise Guy:

Rush is way to big, both physically and finically to be hurt much by this. His pain will come in the form of a slow decline as his audience continues to shrink. He will alway appeal to the Fear, Smear and Queer crowd, commonly called the Far Right. His appeal will drop because so many of you who like him are so dam old and are dropping dead with very few replacements. Hate is a tough thing to sell unless your mom and dad also hate.

The fat man will be reduced to Glenn Beck status soon. You do remember Glenn Beck and his Foil hat don't you?

Not likely anybody will be looking at YOUR predictions hundreds of years from now. grin
Nostradamus you are not.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Funny to me how he still has a lot of commercials on his show.
And I am not any member of those crowds you mentioned.The ignore thing might become a possibility.
You dig a hole better than most.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alaska Guy: Fail.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Funny to me how he still has a lot of commercials on his show.
And I am not any member of those crowds you mentioned.The ignore thing might become a possibility.
You dig a hole better than most.

The left, in their attempts to deceive, appear to be counting local advertisers as well in order to exaggerate the effects. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2856145/posts

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boise Guy:

[Linked Image]

A little information for you. No matter how much you stamp, stammer, and whine, Rush is going nowhere. His numbers grow daily, and advertisers are lining up, just begging for his air time.

Now, continue your stammering, it makes us all smile. laugh

Nothing more amusing than a ticked off liberal!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
651 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 257 mag, 72 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.