Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Someone tell me what all the ink on Bricktops fingers mean,if that was his?

I'm new to this violence stuff.

Jayco grin

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by logcutter
grin

I love this. An Elk hunting guide getting down and dirty with the population without fear of his reputation.

Jayco

My reputation is solidified and I am and will always be at the top of my game...

I doubt a remark towards an outdated mountain man would sway my clientele to look elsewhere...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
JFC jayco. You still alive???????? Iheard you ate the barrel of your 45/70 years ago. glad to see you still kicking old timer.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jayco, that is not Bricktop he's white as Jane Fonda. He just pirated the gangbanger photo and the money one too, off the net.

Odd the VERY thing he says I do..........

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yet you've copied and saved those money photos to your photobucket account....

Me

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What does this mean,posted by Bricktop with his 10K..

Look closely...I should not have to tell anyone what it means and if it is not him,poor choice to post...

[Linked Image]

Jayco

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry Jayco you are incorrect. Had I been there and Had he been there (neither true) it would have turned out just fine for me and badly for him.

Our Sheriff knows how to handle trespassers and those who make threats on the Internet.

Had they not been right there when he arrived.... well....

Say has anyone noticed he has yet to post all those photos of himself and his vehicle parked at my house?????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by interthem
Our Sheriff knows how to handle trespassers and those who make threats on the Internet.
And who made threats via the internet? I have a briefcase to fill with your $10K, dickhead.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Sorry Jayco you are incorrect. Had I been there and Had he been there (neither true) it would have turned out just fine for me and badly for him.

Had they not been right there when he arrived.... well....

LIAR!!!!

Originally Posted by Faethor_Ferenczy
The old [bleep] is a liar. Nothing new. I had an interesting afternoon speaking with several LEO in WY and KW. Remember Larry, everything is a matter of public record. There are no secrets!

I spoke with Office Mike Mertz of the Pinedale PD (307) 367-6593. No recent records or cases with Lawrence Ellis Root. In fact he had no knowledge of Larry.

I spoke with Sheriff Lankford Sublette County (307) 367-4378. There is a ranch watch program but it is not an active daily patrol. More of an outreach program and education. Again no recent cases with Lawrence Ellis Root or Karen Root.

Called the Key West PD (305) 809-1111 and spoke with a Sergeant Bernardo Barrios. No open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Called MCSO and spoke with Inspector Michelle Maxwell (305)292-7138. Again, no open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Sugarbritches, you are a LIAR!!!!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Say has anyone noticed he has yet to post all those photos of himself and his vehicle parked at my house?????

Unlike your dumbass BT is not stupid enough to post pictures of his vehicle AND license plate on the INet!!!

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well where to begin. There in no Pindale police department and at the Sheriff's office the is no one named "Mertz".

There is no "ranch watch" program, there is a "property watch" program that my property is covered under.

The KWPD is not involved in this deal so I didn't even bother to see what the lie was there.

The person and phone # he listed for MCSO are both for Internal Affairs. Obviously they would not be involved in this matter.

Amazing that one who hides behind a second user I.D. and will not, of course, reveal his true name and identity, thinks no one is going to check his wild accusations.

All the calls made to Sherrif Lankford are both logged and caller I.D.ed so come Monday I'll be giving Dave a call to see who called from where when. (It's a public record, you dummy).

You are so stupid you probably think you can provoke me into giving you the names of the actual LEOs I am working with....a'int gonna happen.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You are so stupid you probably think you can provoke me into giving you the names of the actual LEOs I am working with....a'int gonna happen.

We can't be blowing the cover of the double nought secret squirrels that the Root has in his hip pocket, at his beck and call, now can we...? whistle laugh

At least you're right about the "ain't gonna happen part", cause it DIDN'T happen! eek

You really are the most important person you've ever met, aren't you?

I do give you credit though. You're like one of those old Weebil toys; you just keep popping back up for more! shocked

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Nice try slick but every one knows you are a liar. You are not "working" with any LEO. complaints and inquirys open cases are public record. Sheriff Lankford does not personally know you Larry!!! hahahahahaha

You are such a lying fool!

Keep flapping you sorry gums and filling your depends.

I am going to Pinedale this summer as that range looks sweet. Going to shoot my many guns and mebbe bump into you while there and say hi ya! or BOO! lolololololol

I am sure you are going to try and twist this as a threat. No such thang sugarbritches. Free country and I can come and go as I please. Funny, you are not well known at the rifle club. Fancy that! Another lie.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Amazing that one who hides behind a second user I.D. and will not, of course, reveal his true name and identity, thinks no one is going to check his wild accusations.

Your correct on that point Oldbosslady.... or interthem..... or rodger etc......etc.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Larry has no deputy dog hanging around his crib in key west or pinedale. He is a liar and hoping his bluff will keep people away from his coward ass. No one has made threats or talked about violence except Larry. Delusional sum beotch!

He will be looking over his shoulders and walking on egg shells for some time to come as he is one paranoid old [bleep]. I hope he wigs out and gets checked into a psych ward for observation. You will be doing the thorazine shuffle Larry!hahahahahaha

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You sure are a sore loser....loser

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
You already lost sugarbritches. You just do not know it or refuse to admit it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Some of y'all ought to go visit Pinedale. When I was there I stayed at the Best Western and ate at The Wrangler, which is right across the street. Make sure you go visit the Museum of the Mountain Man after you visit Larry, as it is wicked interesting. I'll be in Montana in September, and may have a few open days on the agenda...might be worth heading down to visit that Mountain Man museum again.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Rman
Now splain to me why I am going to be shelling out $10K ?

Have you read the terms and conditions of the bet ?

While we all know there is no "fieldtrip" underway and the KWPD is already working with the OU campus police to see if mudhead even exists and if he does, it won't take the IT department very long to document his misuse of University computers etc etc etc.

So I really doubt there will be any money changing hands anytime, anywhere.

This is all Internet gradeschool playground crap.

A few fools started it and made poor stupid Bricktop their fall guy as none of them have the guts to do anything but type.

After spending a lot of my day talking to LEOs I am bored and tired. The plan is in place and moving forward. The results are not in question only the timeframe.

As for the $10K, it's sitting in my money market account where it will sit until June when the terms of the well detailed bet kick in.

Too bad, a great site going to the dogs. Not our problem.......

[Linked Image]

It is unfortunate, that you are such a dipshitt. With all of your blowhard and bluster, as well as copious amounts of stupid, you have completely exsposed yourself to every nutjob on the entire internet. We all know who you are, what you look like, and where you live. We all know that you are some kind of diaper filling shcit stick with a crappy port side blinker with a penchant for drooling. All you are doing, is stiring up enough crap, that some fella will actually think it would be a great idea to come to where you are, and do his damndest to give you some assistance. You can hide behind all of lawyer BS, and castle law crap, but when some dude decides to help you out in the parking lot of your local grocery store, you'll do squat, except leak. And the cops will do squat, except say "good, he had it coming", and no lawyer in his right mind would take your case, after doing a simple internet search on your sorry multiple personality azz.
Do yourself, and everyone else a favour, and just piss off! Before someone actually decides what needs doing, needs doing. Lots have done worse, for a hell of lot less.
Think about it, and do try to sleep well.

R.

Rman, as a former Calgarian (of several decades duration) and also a student of the English language wielded by one who truly understands the power of the vernacular, I salute you for this excellent post.

Thank you.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by rockchucker

I think Doc, Pat & Brain need to learn that one. grin

I think I LIKE this song... a LOT... gonna learn it before antelope camp...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,784 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.