-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry, another persona and another attack on Rick Bin.

You are a champ!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems like cannister has been outed already....again laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And he wonders why he gets banned continually. crazy

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Man you are just heading down the path to them banning you. once NSAQAM is on your case, you are toast. He must have photos of Bin doing something in a public restroom as he controls him 100%.

They are FOOLs ! There is no point in debating with them. They are immune to any reasonable discussion. Once they decide to HATE you, they will do ANYTHING they can to get your butt sacked.
Just say "Larry," that's his name and watch that turd get flushed down the drain!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks more like Bricktop "got flushed" back on 6/1 when he never held up his end of his big bet on "Larry" being a image robber.
Just sayin.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like another of Larry's sad and lame 79+ screen names (cannister, simivalley and now dokhalliday) is going to be merged with oldmantrannydouche. wink

Larry, please continue with your asinine Crusade / "War for the Site" against the so called "Internet bullies" and liars (normal folk that disagree with you and point out your blatant BS).

It's rather embarrassing and pathetic how a "man" your age (70 now?) is consumed with petty Internet battles. At your age, you should be sitting back and enjoying the remaining days left on your rotten ticker, instead of trying to be SOMEONE on the Internet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"(normal folk that disagree with you and point out your blatant BS)."

Come on. Normal folk don't behave like this.

"It's rather embarrassing and pathetic how a "man" your age (70 now?) is consumed with petty Internet battles."

Its rather embarrasing and pathetic how quite a few of the people on this site are consumed with petty internet battles, or should I ad hominem internet battles, with nothing good to say about anyone else.

Fosteology. Are you afraid to provide me with your first name?

Nsagam. How far does Kenneth live from you there in Hermantown? If its close I should stop in some time when I go through and we could have one of these discussions at the local beer joint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry,

Apparently you finally have a kindred spirit rallying to your cause aside from one of your usual multiple personalities. Birds of a feather and all that...

Kevin,

Your amusing pontification on "truth" and how it applies to the original subject in question was rather lame and inept.

Afraid? Hardly. My name is no secret. Numerous members know not only my name, but know me personally (Offline). You knowing my name (William) isn't going to make us chummy pals.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kenneth lives on Outer Mongolia (otherwise known as Wisconsin).

I'd recommend the Anchor Bar in Superior. Great selection of beers, kitschy decor and GREAT burgers and hand cut fries cooked in grease not changed since the '70s.
Ultra cheap too. Like $3.50 for a burger and a plate of fries!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"You knowing my name (William) isn't going to make us chummy pals."

Never expected that it would.

"Your amusing pontification on "truth" and how it applies to the original subject in question was rather lame and inept."

Of course that is your opinion, which, in this case, is incorrect, and rather lame and as you say inept. But you are entitled to your opinon.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Kenneth lives on Outer Mongolia (otherwise known as Wisconsin)."

Well, maybe I am confused. I was under the impression that he lived right there in Hermantown. Or was it you that was Kenneth? Anyway. Anchor Bar? I've been. I think they call it the heart attack bar or something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My name is Ken but I'm not Kenneth here.

Neat place the Anchor huh?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Neat place the Anchor huh?

Yea,I think its even been on Diners, Drive Inns, and Dives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It has been.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Getting back to the pricing of things.

A guy on Ar asked about the price of his item.
The moderator said this.

"Set a price.

If it sells right away, you priced it just right.

If it doesn't sell, you priced it too high."

Of course, thats there and this is here, but basically my philosophy too, for which everybody here cried like a baby. It seems like AR has a more, shall we say, "gentile" crowd.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I say for the third or fourth time, posts criticizing the pricing of an item are exceedingly rare here.
Yours was targeted due to the extremely ambiguous description you provided.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, I have read your posts for the third and fourth time and I hear what you said. But again, for the 50th time, my theory is that I, or anyone else, should not be "targeted" for price, or ambiguous description, or whatever.

As I say, a more gentile crowd would, if they were genuinely interested in the item, privately inquire of the seller, and if not genuninely interested, would just move on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Post a stupid ad and expect that type of treatment.

Why would you not provide the requested information in the thread for all to see?

If you're going to treat the rest of us here with that amount of disdain then expect that disdain returned in spades.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A post is interpreted as a "treatment"? Again, I would think that if a person was not interested in the item it would not matter what the post said.

Now here is the difference between myself and some others. Others would say, "you stupid mother forking sombitch. Can't you figure nothing out.

Where as I would say the reason why I state this is because when one reads a large number of posts here on 25 hour and on other boards one sees that the number of "look sees" vastly outnumbers the number of posts. I would wager that the vast majority of the time its because the person read the post and decided he/she was not interested in the item, and therefore decided to move on.

For lack of a better comparison, I think that many models of new cars are far to expensive, but when I drive past a dealership I do not stop and swear at the dealer because I think his prices are too high. Or for you Nsagam, if I do not like the way the car looks, I do not stop in and yell at the dealer becasue his cars look horeshit.

MOreove, I suspect that in most people's posts, and in my case I know for sure, there is/was no "disdain" intended.

A for sale post is, by law, nothing more than an invitation to invite an offer, sometimes at a specific price, and sometimes not. It is no more complicated than that.

I would say that if a person feels they have been "treated" badly because they didn't like how a post was written they really need to learn to relax and lighten up a bit. Heart attacks are no fun. Believe me, I know!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would say if a person feels they have been treated badly because they were asked for clarification that person needs to relax and lighten up a lot.

How does one know if he's interested in an item if there is no good description?

I also say it IS disdainful to refuse to post in a public thread the pertinent information requested.
It shows a lack of respect for the membership here.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (10gaugemag, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 23 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.