Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ikesdad
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
It's the online standard bearer for inbred, uneducated trash using racial slurs.

You should look into it.
Most of us were brought up with the TV teaching us that all colors were equal except for whites, who were inferior because they were racist and shixt. Most of us had parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc. that would sit in front of the TV while we were being taught and shake their heads and chuckle.

The uneducated trash using racial slurs was in the video. Nobody here said anything about Stormfront. I wouldn't even know of it were it not for overeducated idiots on the internet constantly invoking it when talking to somebody who actually calls a spade a spade.

The colored folks in this country comprise less than 20% of the population, yet they commit over 80% of the crimes. Let me clue you in on something, race matters. Your liberal profs at the Junior College steered you wrong. The quicker you deal with it, the better off you'll be. You can thank me later.

+ 1
I'll thank you now.
No thanks necessary brother. A few years back I bought a book named Civil War II.This was probably ten-twelve years ago. It was about a coming race war here in the USA. I read it and was entertained. I agreed with some points but mostly thought the guy was off his trail-it would never happen here. I've had some negro trouble before and it ain't pretty, but I honestly thought that of all the potential problems that were besetting our country, that race relations were way down the list. Now I am not so sure.

It mainly comes from whites just laying down. They know they will not be treated well in the Justice System thus, they are not apt to fight back. If they end up within the justice system, they are likely to be sorely abused due to the black and hispanic gangs prevalent in the jails and prisons. The whites just don't have each others' backs the way the negros and hispanics do.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ron_T
Seems like she may have been on DRUGS. No normal person acts that way.
She may well have been on drugs.
OD'd on Black Liberation Theology.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U tube has pulled the video.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never heard of Stormfront but the behavior on the video is nothing new. Been going on for years.

I had just read earlier in my local news of a driver who earlier today ran four children and an adult over with her car because of an earlier fight on the school bus.

Nothing new on this video.. typical behavior.

Be vigilant!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Stupid, crazy, lowlife trash comes in all colors. When it's white, it seems to come with a side of meth, to boot.

Murphy was an optimist.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by justin10mm
must stop laughing must stop laughing must stop laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FTSxSskrug&feature=related

OMFG! I'm late to this thread but that is just about the funniest thing I've ever seen on this forum. Of course now I have to read the rest of the thread to see how many consider it to be racist. grin crazy

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A number of years ago, when my son was in middle school, there was an incident on his bus. He said some black girls were giving everyone on the bus a hard time. Some white girls stood up to them and one of the black girls took a key and slashed one of the white girl's face and eye right before the black girls got off the bus. The white girl almost lost her eye in the incident. He said the black girl was not in school after that. Also, he said the day after the incident the white girl's dad came on the school bus at the school looking for the black girl who slashed his daughter's face and eye.

In another incident previous to this, my son told these same black girls to shut their big mouths. He backed them down and they behaved for a while. While he was walking to his next class one of the black girls ran up behind him and slammed him in the back of the head with a big book. It knocked him on the floor and stunned him for a bit. He reported it, but of course the school did nothing since the black girls lied like crazy. I even called them but there was nothing they could do without catching them in act. Well if they would have done something it would have prevented the other girl from getting her face and eye scarred for life.

BTW, I live in a good neighborhood. The perpetrators lived about a mile away in an apartment complex. Still ticks me off thinking about it.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
If they come around SSS. A mile is just a short way. Keep your eye out for them as they will be wearing a hoodie and bebopping like a chicken. Then you know the jig is up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Flyfast
Stupid, crazy, lowlife trash comes in all colors. When it's white, it seems to come with a side of meth, to boot.
This is the problem. Coloreds and hispanics will stand up and defend their own just on the basis of race. It's a tribal thing. This isn't right, it just is. White people won't do that. They'll out their own and then just passively let it go when the others won't. It's the same thing with the NRA's pro-gun tactics of always being on the defensive. If you're always on the defensive and you win 90% of the time, you've done good, but you've still lost ground.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beargrease
A number of years ago, when my son was in middle school, there was an incident on his bus. He said some black girls were giving everyone on the bus a hard time. Some white girls stood up to them and one of the black girls took a key and slashed one of the white girl's face and eye right before the black girls got off the bus. The white girl almost lost her eye in the incident. He said the black girl was not in school after that. Also, he said the day after the incident the white girl's dad came on the school bus at the school looking for the black girl who slashed his daughter's face and eye.

In another incident previous to this, my son told these same black girls to shut their big mouths. He backed them down and they behaved for a while. While he was walking to his next class one of the black girls ran up behind him and slammed him in the back of the head with a big book. It knocked him on the floor and stunned him for a bit. He reported it, but of course the school did nothing since the black girls lied like crazy. I even called them but there was nothing they could do without catching them in act. Well if they would have done something it would have prevented the other girl from getting her face and eye scarred for life.

BTW, I live in a good neighborhood. The perpetrators lived about a mile away in an apartment complex. Still ticks me off thinking about it.
Several years back, I worked in what amounted to a prison for juvenile delinquents. It was in a college town. One of the other counselors was living with this colored guy who was an ex-football player there at the college. Another counselor was a local farm gal whose kids went to school there and partied at the same places I did. One was this bar. Her kid had been at the bar at the same time a fight broke out between another local kid he knew and the aforementioned football player and one of his black buddies. The colored guy wiped the floor up with the local white boy and then his black buddy stood over the kid and kept all of the white boys at bay while the colored guy busted a bottle and ground it into the white kid's eye, after he was down and beaten. It was malicious as hell and blinded the kid in that eye.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The colored folks in this country comprise less than 20% of the population, yet they commit over 80% of the crimes. Let me clue you in on something, race matters.

Actually they are only 12%. As to the rest, no comment but I strongly suggest everyone interested read The Bell Curve then decide.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The colored folks in this country comprise less than 20% of the population, yet they commit over 80% of the crimes. Let me clue you in on something, race matters.

Actually they are only 12%. As to the rest, no comment but I strongly suggest everyone interested read The Bell Curve then decide.
Read it many years ago.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
When the [bleep] did this website become Stormfront?

plus one

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Inherited, exacerbated ancient tribalism, maybe?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
When the [bleep] did this website become Stormfront?

plus one
Easy to snipe at others about this issue when the black population of your county is like, one, and that dude looks about as "black" as Carrot Top.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Its a very simple undeniable mathematical fact.....how does 14% of the total population manage to make up over 71% of the total population in the prison's and jail's?

answer:

THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO [bleep] ACT!!!!

any other inquiries, refer to the potus for more proof.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,748 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.