Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Aside from teaching on the mats while in private residences, in a studio gym or in company warehouses and back offices

I'm sitting here laughing at the thought of living room karate.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
[bleep] tard, you couldn't hang...
........Won`t stop ya from finding out Mr Pauly as to who exactly will wind up hanging where.

But you can always come down and "personally" test this "[bleep] tard" for yourself if you`d like........:D laugh laugh

You can be the forum hero.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
why don't you come to me?

I can't spell... Deal with it...
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bearstalker
Aside from teaching on the mats while in private residences, in a studio gym or in company warehouses and back offices

I'm sitting here laughing at the thought of living room karate.
..........Who said anything about a living room? But you`re such the educated one. I don`t privately teach people who own small to medium sized homes. Most of my business is teaching groups from specialized private security firms and groups in law enforcement using their facilities. Under contract with three now with a fourth firm soon to follow.

Karate? Hmmmmmmmmmmm, could be! And other art forms too.

Did I keep UUU laughing some more?.........Good! Laugh away.

You can go to bed tonight with a smile on your face. laugh laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
bigtard, I found that video you were telling me about of you and your black-belt buddy earning your black belts.

This is seriously all I can picture whenever someone starts talking about kicking somebody elses ass on the internet and how good they are at karate. Thank you for the entertainment... this stuff can simply not be scripted.

Last edited by Tanner; 03/31/12.
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Oh chit, that's [bleep] hilarious.....[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if all these "firms" he contacts with would want to hear about him going around the 'net threatening people with his mad karate skills.

Someone with a ZERO amount of professionalism isn't exactly what they want...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I wonder if all these "firms" he contacts with would want to hear about him going around the 'net threatening people with his mad karate skills.

I work with one just like him susposedly a 6th degree black belt. Makes you wonder..... whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
why don't you come to me?
....................And you will re-arrange my teaching schedules and tell all those whom I`m under contract with to cancel for a few days?

Who goes to whom, works both ways there Pauly. You wanna be a forum hero and be da man? Have at it pal.

Wanna be a hero, then PM me when you get to So Cal.

The only thing that will beat you to Kaiser Permenente which is about a mile from me, are the headlights on the ambulance you`ll be riding in.

You really wanna fully confront someone (unarmed btw) with 52+ years experience (since the age of 7) in full contact martial arts, who did own and taught (along with a partner) 3 studios from 1977 to 1993-94, and someone who has also taught since 1994?

You that dumb and foolish Pauly? If you really want to be the big hero and prove yourself, I`m down here in So Cal.

I`m not losing a bunch of money plus dealing with added contractural consequences because of you or anyone else on this forum. Now maybe you are retired with little to do, but I enjoy what I do, which also carries with it many prior obligations and responsibilities.

You want to confront me? Then you come here. Besides! More than likely compared to where you may live, there are plenty of close hospitals here for ya to choose from...:D laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's like he's special or something.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

I work with one just like him susposedly a 6th degree black belt. Makes you wonder..... whistle
............Yeah Locoweed! Threats? Only if you choose to go eye ball to eye ball with me. Your choice if carried out.

Consider it an invitation to a coward.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you will re-arrange my teaching schedules and tell all those whom I`m under contract with to cancel for a few days?

Who goes to whom, works both ways there Pauly. You wanna be a forum hero and be da man? Have at it pal.

The only thing that will beat you to Kaiser Permenente which is about a mile from me, are the headlights on the ambulance you`ll be riding in.

You really wanna fully confront someone (unarmed btw) with 52+ years experience (since the age of 7) in full contact martial arts, who did own and taught (along with a partner) 3 studios from 1977 to 1993-94, and someone who has also taught since 1994?

You that dumb and foolish Pauly? If you really want to be the big hero and prove yourself, I`m down here in So Cal.

I`m not losing a bunch of money plus dealing with added contractural consequences because of you or anyone else on this forum. Now maybe you are retired with little to do, but I enjoy what I do, which also carries with it many prior obligations and responsibilities.

You want to confront me? Then you come here. Besides! More than likely compared to where you may live, there are plenty of close hospitals here for ya to choose from...:D laugh

Between this blowhard and larry root, this place sure is entertaining!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tanner
bigtard, I found that video you were telling me about of you and your black-belt buddy earning your black belts.

This is seriously all I can picture whenever someone starts talking about kicking somebody elses ass on the internet and how good they are at karate. Thank you for the entertainment... this stuff can simply not be scripted.
...........Oh! You`re very welcome. Good and funny vid btw. Glad to be entertaining.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And you will re-arrange my teaching schedules and tell all those whom I`m under contract with to cancel for a few days?

Between this blowhard and larry root, this place sure is entertaining!
.............C`mon down and see the "blowhard!" grin grin grin grin ............Prove yourself to be correct about me and be the real man of the forum LOCO!

Nope! You`ll just continue to do what you do best. Keyboard trashin from the comforts of home.

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
For some reason the thread took a turn and reminds me of this video, lots of talk for about 2 minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjYGqPPMmA

Last edited by RDW; 04/01/12.

Dave

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Didn't that kung-fu [bleep] die once upon a time?..

Last edited by GreatWaputi; 04/01/12.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Didn't that kung-fu [bleep] die once upon a time?..
............. laugh laugh......Only as part of a big joke did I die............Still here "Great Waaaapoopi" laugh laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You've got the Big Joke Squeeze part right.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You've got the Big Joke Squeeze part right.
....... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh.........Ahhhh...Whatever you say!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To Webmaster,

Due to recent events, the compromising of my password (bigsqueeze83) and overall member sentiment here, it is in the best interests of this forum that I permanently resign from it.

Please delete asap my user name from your data.

Thank you

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 55 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,536
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.