Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I have a Swarovski Z6I 2-12x50 (illuminated) with the TDS-4 reticle for sale. The scope is in excellent condition and the glass is perfect.

Bought this scope 'new' last year from a dealer in Washington State. He had listed it as a 'new' scope and said he'd ordered it for a customer who then reneged on the order. When the scope came it I inspected it and it looked very good but the underside near the eyepiece had some of the finish missing and appeared to have at least sat in a scope ring of some sort. There are no ring marks anywhere else on it, nor on the top side of the tube in this spot. The spot is dead center under the rear of the scope and will never be seen when mounted but I want to make sure that whoever buys it knows that it�s there. I suspect a fine tipped black marker could cover it and nobody would ever be the wiser. The illumination module works like it should.

The TDS-4 was discontinued by Swarovski and is no longer available unless you can find one. It is an easy reticle to use by simply going to the Swarovski website and plugging in your load information and other pertinent information and it will give you the range for each stadia. There weren�t but a handful of illuminated Z6 2-12x50 scopes with the TDS-4 reticles ever brought into the USA.

The scope comes with the factory box and paperwork, along with the turret cap that contains the spare battery and the key ring with the plastic �key� on it that you use to open the battery compartment. It also came with the Swarovski �Bikini� lens covers.

I�ve tried to take a good array of photos and hopefully they�ll speak for themselves as to the condition of this scope. Hope to take some more this afternoon since I ran out of daylight yesterday evening.

The asking price is $2150 and I will take Paypal provided the buyer pays the 3 or 4% (fee depends on where the buyer is located). I will include CONUS shipping with insurance at this price. Those outside the USA will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance.

To avoid any confusion as to whom the �buyer� will be I ask that interested parties contact me at my email: seven_mm_maghotmail.com and the first person stating they want to buy the scope, will get the scope. Any questions can also be directed to my email and I�ll get them answered at the earliest opportunity.

Will consider a trade toward a Z6i 3-18x50 Ballistic Turret with the SR rail or a Z6i 5-30x50 with the Ballistic Turret.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb160/seven_mm_mag/Swarovskipicsandmisc070994x1024.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb160/seven_mm_mag/SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0221024x937.jpg[/img]

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Still available and open to an offer.

It's only money....

....besides I already spent more than this on the replacement this morning! A bright shiny new Z6i 5-30x50 BT on it's way.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
1st or 2nd focal plane?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Z6's are 2nd focal plane. I've got 3 of the non-illuminated Z6 2-12x50's with TDS's. Best scopes I've ever owned. This is a pretty good deal - these were going for $2400 a few years back when you could find them.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
wish I could afford something like this. work of art!

I'm your brace man
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Thanks Killertraylor, appreciate the help there.

FWIW in my opinion when they put the TDS in the first plane like they did in the 3-12 PH series it thickens to the point that it covers too much of the target at longer ranges. I had one for about a week till I decided that wasn't for me.

Also a bit of info for those who might be interested in the beginning the ranges that each stadia represented was when the scope was on the highest power. Not sure when it changed but you can plug the info into the Swarovski calculator and record the range for each line on any power. I generally record the range for 4 or 6 power for those 'dark' shots when you need a lot of light and then of course for 12 power for those longer daylight shots. The difference in light gathering between the low end and the high end is a lot.

Click on the link and follow the steps to what model and choose 2-12 z6i and then click on TDS-4 reticle and you can see all the options.

http://ballisticprograms.swarovskioptik.com/#/setup/init/us

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Scope is SPF. Thanks!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
About time, buddy!! :-)

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 2,909 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.