For months now I have been ranting and raving about the Tamron 18-270 VC PZD and the Tamron 70-300mm VC USD lenses. When I am carrying my DSLRs these have been my go to lenses, the 18-270mm VC PZD for all in one, and the 70-300mm VC USD for an extremely sharp lightweight lens for wildlife. What could make these lenses even better? How about a $100 rebate!!! Starting today, 04/18/12, that is exactly what Tamron is offering on these 2 lenses.
The Tamron 18-270mm VC PZD is designed for use with the APS-C sensor cameras while the Tamron 70-300mm VC USD can be used with either full frame or APS-C sensors. Both feature Tamron�s Vibration Compensation which can give you about 3 extra stops of light while hand holding. Both feature Internal Focus and an auto focus motor that allows the lens to be compact while extremely fast. As with all Tamron lenses a lens hood is included as well as front and rear caps.
Now is the time to get a great lens. If you have a tax rebate check that is ready for the spending, give Joel at Camera Land a call and get your lens! Make sure you let him know that you saw the offer on the forum.

This photo was made using the Tamron 18-270mm VC PZD

[Linked Image]

This photo was made using the Tamron 70-300mm VC USD

[Linked Image]

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.