Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
pal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
http://tinyurl.com/72kgv95

Provocative 2+ hour video of world view is easy to watch in segments. If necessary, skip past any segment you can't make yourself watch, to its conclusion. Comments?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seen that on LinkTV. It explains how the Real USA has come to be in this day and age. TRH will say it tells the truth and Steve_NO will say its commie drivel. Thats cause they have everyone against the other and they have won. They top 0.001% owns everything.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They top 0.001% owns everything.

Even what you and I own?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
They top 0.001% owns everything.

Even what you and I own?

Yes and all the horses.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If that's true, why do I see men and women covered in tats with no job and three kids with one in the oven at 25 years old. They eat steaks and drink soda pop and orange juice. They live under an ac and watch color tv. They wear Nikes and .....

Last edited by eyeball; 04/21/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Aren't we following the liberal plan for thriving? We will be lucky if we keep surviving. We live as a nation the way Freddie and Fannie were forced to act by big libs, supporting people buying stuff they couldn't afford.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
Aren't we following the liberal plan for thriving? We will be lucky if we keep surviving. We live as a nation the way Freddie and Fannie were forced to act by big libs, supporting people buying stuff they couldn't afford.

Yes we will thrive again, but it may be after the crazies like me are all dead.

Gunner

Trump Won!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sure, some of us will work and we will pay for the military, and we will pay for the schools, and the govt, and the food and medical care of the 'poor', and the medical bills of the aliens, and the foreign handouts, but we will not thrive nor be wealthy- as we once did and as we once were- before we did.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If the voters do not turn this country around before very many more cycles, there will be more people living without working than people working. Eventually the people working will just quit and start drawing money without working for a short time. Government will force people to work, ie slavery until the people revolt. There is not a timetable for this and it can still be averted. Vote accordingly. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
tis why I'm so angry towards liberals these days.

if I didn't have kids it wouldn't matter so much.

but I've grown weary of being polite to folks that want to ruin my kid's futures

when you help people too much, you take away something more valuable than anything you've given them

you see it when you raise a family, the goal is to do well enough to be able to give your kids anything their hearts desire, and have the wisdom not to, so that they can gain the self respect and pride of accomplishment of providing their desires on their own.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If that's true, why do I see men and women covered in tats with no job and three kids with one in the oven at 25 years old. They eat steaks and drink soda pop and orange juice. They live under an ac and watch color tv. They wear Nikes and .....
It's like an unemployed and broke head of household can provide all sorts of extravagance for himself, his wife and children, by simply taking out a lot of credit cards, getting cash advances to their limits, and doling out the money, but eventually he has to pay the piper.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
No. We pay the piper. That's the dimocrap way. Only now, we don't have enough to pay.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
you'se guys are being too negative. wink

we've been taught in public schools almost forever that the grocery stores will only get larger. cars will become fancier each new model year. houses will be more modern. super highways will become even more super.

surely what we've been taught is true, isn't it?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No. We pay the piper.
That's what I meant. I didn't have much time to fully design the analogy.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
TRH will say it tells the truth and Steve_NO will say its commie drivel.
After about the 42 minute mark, through about an hour on from there, I fully agree with. They have it exactly right, in my judgment. As for the rest, I don't endorse it, and have no opinion on the truth or falsity of it.

pal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You get kudos for at least watching it.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pal
You get kudos for at least watching it.
Thanks. I think they have the power structure right, and the purpose towards which it's exercised right. I've been studying this subject since the late 1980s, and I couldn't summarize the situation any better than that video did starting at around the forty-two minute mark, i.e., "Following The Money" and most of the rest. The power structure itself, if you care to listen, actually isn't particularly secretive about any of it. It's just that they know few will actually listen and make the effort to put it all together like a jigsaw puzzle.

PS One point often missed when discussing the re-legalization of gold and silver as money is that so long as there's still fractional reserve banking you still have the problem of inflation, which is a hidden tax paid to the banks. That's because when banks can print more receipts for gold than there actually is gold you create the illusion, as far as the market is concerned, that there's that much more actual gold in the world, so if there's nine times more gold receipts than there's gold, everybody's gold is worth 10% of what it should be in terms of purchasing power, so it actually steals the value of your gold and transfers that purchasing power to the banks and their partners in government.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
170 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 15 invisible), 1,840 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.