24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I just listed this on gunbroker, and if you would like to see the pics of it, here are the links:
http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB_Temp/~ah146121629664662.jpg
http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB_Temp/~ah14625849696463.jpg
http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB_Temp/~ah146144818092964.jpg
http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB_Temp/~ah14613900935665.jpg

Here is the description:

This is a PERFECT A-bolt II White Gold Medallion in .375 Holland & Holland. It was built in 2008 especially for the Safari Club International. It has an engraved stainless steel receiver mated to a fluted stainless 26" heavy barrel and a Grade A Walnut stock. This rifle is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! It is an uncatalogued model and according to another that sold on gunsamerica.com, it is only one of 100. It has been fired a grand total of four times, and since then has been a safe queen. It comes like new in box with all the manuals, plastic wrapping, etc. that it would have when new, even matching stainless strap swivels. If you are going on safari to Africa or coastal brown bear hunting in Alaska and don't want to shell out for a Blaser, this is a gorgeous, powerful, quality rifle in a versatile and classic caliber that is legal for and deadly against ANY game that walks the planet. (BY THE WAY...I'm selling this because I am planning to buy a left-handed .375, but there is NOTHING wrong with it) Payment needs to be either a cashier's check or a postal money order, or you can add 3% and pay using paypal or gunpal. I WILL SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOU if you live in Texas, anywhere else I will have to ship it to your FFL. If it's not legal to own where you live, do not bid. I will ship only to the Continental US for the listed shipping price. Anywhere else will require contacting in advance and discussion of fees.

Anyway, if any of you are interested, I will be happy to hear offers. The reserve is quite a bit lower than the Buy It Now price, and if one of you wants to buy it outright, I can delete the gunbroker ad and possibly sell it for a bit less because no one is taking out fees. Thanks!

"...for by one sacrifice, He has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14)

"I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of salvation for those who believe."

"...sed ego homo indomitus." ~William Wallace
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How about a link to the auction ?

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Hey, why didn't I think of that? Here you are!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=283019815

Thanks for the idea, whiteeyes

"...for by one sacrifice, He has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14)

"I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of salvation for those who believe."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the pictures.

BTW, you should remove the reference to PayPal since guns are a big no no on PP.
They will suspend your account as well as that of any buyer using PP for a forbidden item. They will impound your funds for months while they "investigate".

You may wish to read #2 in this link:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full

And, Yes, they have people watching all firearms auction sites and blogs to nail PP members violating the rules.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Huh. That's funny...almost everyone who has ever bought something from me on gunbroker paid through paypal. Good to know, though! For the record, folks...if you buy my gun, either pay via gunpal, postal MO, or certified check.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
It would be easier to view if you took it out of the plastic bag

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
+1. I would like to see the wood, too.

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Due to popular request, I am uploading some better pics. Also, while taking pictures and closely examining in BRIGHT sunlight, I noticed three VERY SMALL flaws in the stock, two on the left side right along the edge of the monte carlo raised cheekpiece, and one that was apparently already in the wood prior to laquering on the right side (don't know if that counts as a flaw since it was apparently pre-production.) Gun is still 99.5%

Last edited by WishIhadmoreguns; 04/21/12.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
TTT

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Folks, a longtime member was kind enough to PM me and let me know that it's not good 24HC etiquette to post a link on here to my GB auction. I'm learning all of this and don't want to ruffle any feathers, so please accept my meekest apologies for any decorum infractions. I definitely want to "live at peace" with all of you, and I thank you for those of you who--with great patience--have advised me on how to do this. :-) Your comments and messages are appreciated. Take care!

Last edited by WishIhadmoreguns; 04/24/12. Reason: Learning what's OK...

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
196 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 27 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.