-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 2,579 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd be nervous setting that rifle down near the water.....kinda looks like dinner for big fish.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Stick ain't a Mauser or Winchester type guy and he ain't one to talk about things he hasn't personally tried.

LMAO , lap dogs have come to protect the Guru of Guns. Doesnt fast twist barrels qualify?

Swifty

Yeah, me too.

Want some cheese with your whine?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick ain't a Mauser or Winchester type guy and he ain't one to talk about things he hasn't personally tried.

LMAO , lap dogs have come to protect the Guru of Guns. Doesnt fast twist barrels qualify?

Swifty

Yeah, me too.

Want some cheese with your whine?

What ya telling me stickey aint never shot a ruger? Then he sure sucks. Thats a mauser dude!!!!!! Cmon ,quit sucking the hind tit, grow some balzzz and let him answer the question. If ya cant take it, dont dish it. Hes a joke!!!!!!!!

Swifty

Swifty
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
OK, maybe boxer can prove his smarts.
When did Winchester produce a rifle with a 7.5 Twist?
What was the first Mauser produced with an 8 Twist?
Also why did they do it?

Swifty

oooooh, a LogLicker style trivia quiz. it's just as retarded when you do it.

did you find your pictures yet?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by toad
OK, maybe boxer can prove his smarts.
When did Winchester produce a rifle with a 7.5 Twist?
What was the first Mauser produced with an 8 Twist?
Also why did they do it?

Swifty

oooooh, a LogLicker style trivia quiz. it's just as retarded when you do it.

did you find your pictures yet?

[Linked Image] Taint no trivia question , I just wanna know why stickey wont answer me. Gun Guru that he is. Sends y'all minions to do his dirty work. He's a joke. Answer Me STICKEY.

Swifty

Swifty
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dammit,don't be changing specs on me now!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dan360
That's a great looking fish in the last pic. Good on you for keeping the boy fishing instead of on the bank with a broken rod.

Would much prefer to see a rod explode on Chrome,than set on a shelf. Sent him home with a 10'6" Fenwick HMX 2-10# loaner,until he gets an answer from 'Croix.

He says if they balk,he's walking away from them and I'd not disagree.

'Addict,

Points is always awarded,for splinters erupting from a hookset.

I do not fret someone doing something to my wares,that I hadn't long ago done did to same,myself.(grin)

'flave,

'Tis the oldest of adages and perhaps amongst the most accurate,that 90% of the fisherman...only catch 10% of the feesh. Have seen it in the flesh,while working High Liners in multiple applications,including Crabbing,Shrimping,Dragging and Mid-water Trawling.

Personally,fishing does little for me,but catching is something I find enthusiasm within and on all levels.

Beware the best Indian,with the best Arrows.(grin)

'215,

If I could stop,I would.(grin)

archie,

'Twere the Wild River WSLG90LM2,wearing the Skamania-esque grip.

It being Sea-Lice ridden and but a tide change removed from the Salt,may have fueled it's literal fire. No way to slice it,other than to say it were a noble death and few rods is so lucky.(grin)

tzone,

Notsoswift does the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

Notsoswift,

Imaginationfu,Googlefu and Dumbphuckfu...is only for you. I expressly drive Realityfu and even as [bleep] unbelievably stupid as you are...even you know better than to attempt same.

Case(s) in point,I shoot more than a few 7,7.7 and 8" twist rates. Have no 8.5's and am not lamenting that either. As per the Thread's Title chambering(223AI),I shoot 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" in no particular order than lineal.

Here's HOPING your Imagiphuckingnation compells you to take a stab at them Realities,you Do-Nothing/Day Dreaming Dumbphuck.

If only for starters.

I know,I know...I know. "ALL" of your pics are at bigsqueeze's house in a cardboard box,that Jeff-O can't open,but Magnumdouche broke her hand on via Karate Chop.

Wow +P.

high country,

Done been having me similar thoughts,all [bleep] day. Got outright charged THREE times and had to swim to save the Rocktucky twice.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brought some self defense wares(luckily),to stave them attacks.

[Linked Image]

Busy day,for certain.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4090.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4099.jpg[/img]

Can't seem to stay away from the 20-pounders.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4056.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4059.jpg[/img]

Damn near got some wares wet today.(grin)

Hutch,

Shoot Notsoswift a PM and she'll pinpoint what not to do.(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

Which only proves, "it ain't the arrow", or the way it looks for sure! But, as they say in the hunter ed courses, the single most important thing one can do to prevent 'accidental' mis-IDing ing of quarry is to wear 'hunter orange'. I suppose this qualifies - if only obviously! grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AWWWWWWWWW cmon Stickey, 223AI is the title of the thread, you are the one who started the fast twist chit. Ohhhh and if guns is the thread why is it you is posting FEEESHING chit.
C'mon chicken chit answer my questions and show the world how yall reinvented the wheel.
But I bet instead you will avoid it and send your Butt lickers after me with the promise of letting em eat the peanuts right out of your azzz instead of waiting for em in your shorts.
Enlighten me with your great [bleep] knowledge, pass on your super human insight of great things.
Your a joke.

Swifty

Swifty
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
perhaps the ugly [bleep] of a gun in all of those photos is a fast twist ackley?

Stick, thats certainly a noble death if I ever saw one. My Avid died a whores death via trunk lid decappitation. Although Croix promptly replaced which isnt a bad thing. Ordered an Avid 10'6" medium/fast in order to say thank you to Croix (added to the other 9 or so).

[Linked Image]

Last edited by archie_james_c; 05/03/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.....Your a joke.

Swifty

The only joke here is your lack of pics to back up any of the schitt you have posted. You throw out a claim, dodge providing proof of anything, and then demand an answer to some arbitrary stupid questions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And he can't properly conjugate "you are".

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
.....Your a joke.

Swifty

The only joke here is your lack of pics to back up any of the schitt you have posted. You throw out a claim, dodge providing proof of anything, and then demand an answer to some arbitrary stupid questions.

[Linked Image] The minions are trying to save you Stickey. Too bad your googlefu wont find you the answer. The answer is in a book, which I am sure you and your minions have no experience at using. And as far arbitrary and stupid questions, the twist and boolits on the mauser are still valid today, as are the ballistics. So there ya go minions a hint to help ya googlefu your way out of total darkness.

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pics?....

For the record I love the fact others are chiming in with their personal experience while you can only manage to weigh in with things Mauser and Winchester figured out.
Thats true comedy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its always entertaining to watch those that do the least, whine and bitch the most... They attempt to muthaphuck the guy who can hang a pic or two of things that they can not do, even with their imagination in high gear and all wheels locked...

Time to pry my [bleep] off the couch, go outside, kick the dog, take a piss off the porch and pretend to shoot my 223AI...

Great pics Boxer...

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Got the call today.Should have it in my sweaty palms next week.600ct Amax's,250ct 50gr Vmax's,100ct 50gr TTSX's and 100ct 62 gr Tsx's waiting for it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

[Linked Image]

Which only proves, "it ain't the arrow", or the way it looks for sure! But, as they say in the hunter ed courses, the single most important thing one can do to prevent 'accidental' mis-IDing ing of quarry is to wear 'hunter orange'. I suppose this qualifies - if only obviously! grin

Klik'

Undoubtedly,the Rocktucky do have panache.

You coulda knocked the eyes off a coupla Tourists with a stick,the other day...they were protruding so far from their heads. I popped outta the Jungle with said rifle slung and nearly into their Purist laps,with my hands full of feesh rods,soaked to the bone and sweating like a neeger walking to a free lunch...and never give 'em a look or broke stride,as I sauntered away. One guy muttered "Holy smokes?!!? What are you shooting with THAT Rifle"?. Never missed a beat and replied(loudly) "EVERY [bleep] thing I see!".(grin)

Bet the farm,they took that "conversation" 'South with 'em.

Notsoswift,

I mentioned the numerous twist rates that I shoot in the very chambering,which curiously enough is this Thread's Topic. That were more than plenty enough Facts,to send you into left field and bolster your Pretend.

I'll now happily add fuel to your Imagination,so you can practice your Fabrication...as per my Realities of today(thus far).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pardon the steady hands while dragging the shutter(ISO 200,17-40L WFO @ 26mm,for 1/60 shutter speed),to extoll the victim peeling out.

[Linked Image]

Over 140 victims so far,to the new '3000 purchased this R&R and I reckon it's nearly "broke in". That's 190 Lifetimes of "experience" by you,as a [bleep] minimum. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,your 220 Swift "knowledge","experience" and "first hand accountings",is as [bleep] hilarious as every [bleep] thing else you Dream about. 52's at a "whopping" sub-3700fps( RINK)? What next,are you gonna wax eloquent on what a Nebraska "Wilderness Adventure" entails and cite the particulars germane,in that it involves you calling stilldreamin' in Tennessee and listening to her change channels less a remote,while you both yell "get some!" into your respective phones??!!!?? You "hard charging" Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are boundless in your oblivious dumbphucktitude,despite your BEST "efforts".

My fingers are crossed,that you are [bleep] stupid enough...to yet again enthrall the masses with a Treatise on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. If only to bolster your Imagination and kick start your Pretend,please note that I shoot 22-250AI,Swift and CHeetah a "smidge".

Bless your heart.

archie',

Blew this 10'6" Fenwick right the [bleep] up awhile back(on a feesh). Schit DO happen...if you are doing schit.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Here's a different 10'6" Fenwick(I bought a herd),with Sister tying it in a knot on Steelhead.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/MarchSister1.jpg[/img]

I've got knockin' the new offa wares,down to a Science. Speaking of "Science" where in THE [bleep] is greydoq and her REVOLUTIONARY 223AI "Tutorial"??!!??

Laffin'!

THOMAS,

If you remove Notsoswift's Imagination,she'll having nothing left.

Just let her enjoy it and coax her into Pretending it's "real"...for ALL the added humor.

It's called "Catch & Release".(grin)

EHG,

Reality do TRUMP Fantasy,as you know.

Hutch,

I hear good things.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That ain't no 20, more like 13.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Klik'

Undoubtedly,the Rocktucky do have panache.

You coulda knocked the eyes off a coupla Tourists with a stick,the other day...they were protruding so far from their heads. I popped outta the Jungle with said rifle slung and nearly into their Purist laps,with my hands full of feesh rods,soaked to the bone and sweating like a neeger walking to a free lunch...and never give 'em a look or broke stride,as I sauntered away. One guy muttered "Holy smokes?!!? What are you shooting with THAT Rifle"?. Never missed a beat and replied(loudly) "EVERY [bleep] thing I see!".(grin)

Bet the farm,they took that "conversation" 'South with 'em.

LOL.... You really need someone for follow you around and film.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Can't seem to stay away from the 20-pounders.

[Linked Image]

Took me awhile, but the theory of comparative photojournalism just sunk in. grin

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 15 of 2,579 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (7887mm08, 10Glocks, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, 1973cb450, 12 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,679
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.