Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
British Museum is wonderful and absolutely essential. One could easily spend several days there. Karl Marx's grave in High Gate Cemetery is also worth a visit if you have time to spare.

The London subway will get you everywhere you wanna go in the city (same with Paris). I wouldn't consider driving in London and made the mistake of driving Paris (twice).

BP-B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by redfoxx
London smells like Curry and BO
What part of London were you in?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker

You're kidding right? The entire city is ripe with it... Muslim extremists outnumber brits in the city. It's a pretty known fact, one that the locals themselves (the brits that is) freely admit. And yes I've been to London likely over a dozen times in the past 20 years, so I know what it was like before the borders were opened up.

Last edited by redfoxx; 05/04/12.

God Bless America!
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

You're kidding right? The entire city is ripe with it... Muslim extremists outnumber brits in the city. It's a pretty known fact, one that the locals themselves (the brits that is) freely admit.

If you knew what it was like before the borders were opened up then you should know its not the muslim extremist that are the problem its the eastern europeans, and tho I didnt "live" in London I worked there for 12 years, so have a good handle on whats going on.

Canada by choice, British by Blood

People think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans.

HRH Prince Phillip

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by UKdave

You're kidding right? The entire city is ripe with it... Muslim extremists outnumber brits in the city. It's a pretty known fact, one that the locals themselves (the brits that is) freely admit.

If you knew what it was like before the borders were opened up then you should know its not the muslim extremist that are the problem its the eastern europeans, and tho I didnt "live" in London I worked there for 12 years, so have a good handle on whats going on.

Looks to me like you should have stayed in London since your [bleep] attitude stinks... oh hold on, you're in Ontario, just as well. You'll fit right in up in Canada. Now GFY.

God Bless America!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're kidding right? The entire city is ripe with it... Muslim extremists outnumber brits in the city. It's a pretty known fact, one that the locals themselves (the brits that is) freely admit. [/quote]

If you knew what it was like before the borders were opened up then you should know its not the muslim extremist that are the problem its the eastern europeans, and tho I didnt "live" in London I worked there for 12 years, so have a good handle on whats going on. [/quote]

Looks to me like you should have stayed in London since your [bleep] attitude stinks... oh hold on, you're in Ontario, just as well. You'll fit right in up in Canada. Now GFY. [/quote]

I didn't notice anything wrong with his "attitude". He was just offering facts to counter your personal bias.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by moosemike

If you knew what it was like before the borders were opened up then you should know its not the muslim extremist that are the problem its the eastern europeans, and tho I didnt "live" in London I worked there for 12 years, so have a good handle on whats going on. [/quote]

Looks to me like you should have stayed in London since your [bleep] attitude stinks... oh hold on, you're in Ontario, just as well. You'll fit right in up in Canada. Now GFY. [/quote]

I didn't notice anything wrong with his "attitude". He was just offering facts to counter your personal bias. [/quote]

So my opinion is bias, and his opinion is fact.... funny... At the end of the day, London is a [bleep] town full of nasty, American hating Muslim extremists... the Eastern Euro trash fits in pretty well in that town... so you guys can all wax on about the joys of London, but I hope it falls off into the sea... Brits, Muslims, Eastern Euro trash and all... at least that's just my "biased" opinion...

God Bless America!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, your opinion indeed appears filled with bias.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Biased would be an understatement, you're too kind moosemike.

Last edited by redfoxx; 05/13/12.

God Bless America!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It be cool to go someday

You can shear a sheep many times.But you can only skin him once!
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
625 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,854 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.