Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by cmg
There must be a smiley missing...

Where?....I meant what I said. A stock is small compared to a 15k order and I'd go McMillan now if I had a stock ordered with him.

Not tryin to sound like a prick. Just different sayin in person vs typin

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Will add I hope all works out for the very best for John and his company. I didn't mean nothin harsh against him. His stuff works and he's got video to prove it. Some people can build for less and do the homework themselves. Some can't/don't and his gun packages are great for them. Hope everyone gets what they want and John gets back n business soon. That's all I meant.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slg888
I paid cash to a Greybull employee few weeks ago for 12 scopes, still not received them yet. Can you please mail me my $15,000 refund?

I already sent your refund. I addressed it as follows:

Hobo Living Under Bridge.

You should be getting it any day now, Smartass. laugh

I also called Joe Bob�s Liquor Emporium and told them to stock up on wine coolers, Zima, and Canadian Mist because you were going to be back in the funds soon, would be able to buy gas for your MoPed and had most likely developed a powerful thirst.

Glad my problems have given you an outlet for your urge to stir the pot. crazy
Originally Posted by KILLBUX
John,

This may be a difficult question to answer, but do you have an idea of how long it might be before you can take new orders for stocks? Or, are there any dealers that might have some in stock in the meantime? I just joined this site to follow this as I heard about it through longrangehunting.com. I hope this turns out okay for you.

I will have some on Monday and hopefully will have an answer on taking orders by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by Kaleb
I don't think you could go wrong by ordering up a McMillan. You prolly done know that though. Never had nothin but great customer service with Rick and McMillan.

Man I hate to hear that!...sounds like he's takin care of the small stuff like a stock. Hope he does same for you.

I'd be goin McMillan on stocks.....

Betcha he would too if not in business for a profit.

Originally Posted by cmg
There must be a smiley missing...

Where?....I meant what I said. A stock is small compared to a 15k order and I'd go McMillan now if I had a stock ordered with him.

Not tryin to sound like a prick. Just different sayin in person vs typin

Will add I hope all works out for the very best for John and his company. I didn't mean nothin harsh against him. His stuff works and he's got video to prove it. Some people can build for less and do the homework themselves. Some can't/don't and his gun packages are great for them. Hope everyone gets what they want and John gets back n business soon. That's all I meant.......

Wow thanks for the support though it does seem you might be a little �emotionally invested� in the topic. cool

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man I hate to hear that!...sounds like he's takin care of the small stuff like a stock. Hope he does same for you.

Kaleb,
You DO know that Stoney was BS'ing on the 15k order, yes?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nope but feel pretty dumb now.....grin. Thanks.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad we got that resolved...

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
John will either get your money back to you or get you the product you ordered; it'll be your choice. He's fighting a multi-front legal battle plus trying to keep his customers happy. I think he's done an admirable job thus far. Legal battles have a way of consuming you and all of your attention.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SU35
John, please cancel my order for a stock.

So now I can wait 6 months for a Mcmillain instead of weeks or days now for a BC.

My last McMillan arrived 10 weeks after ordering.

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My last McMillan only took 7 weeks - quickest one I have ever gotten!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Elkslayer1
Hi, whats up with Gray Bull Precision? I ordered a olive stock back on March 15th. At that time the stocks were three weeks out. Now we are almost 7 weeks out...
Thanks

I waited on McMillan for 10 months for my Edge. 7 weeks would have been a piece of cake.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by hicountry
I posted the following as soon as the huckster showed up posting here....."The biggest red flag on a company is when it's CEO or other company official shows up on a chatroom battling the neighsayers".

Answer questions, friendly chat, provide info..but battle people on a regular basis ???

Good point. I've never seen the 'smiths I use arguing on forums with anyone. And they don't self promote.

Just prior to Weatherby launching their website forum, late at night I encountered Ed Weatherby here and he p.m.'d me asking what I thought about certain aspects of this forum. It really surprised me.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
75B Offline
Thanks John the scope arrived today. Can't wait to get it mounted start shootin. Again many thanks for your effort. Dan

E
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
E
JB,

Sent you a PM. Thanks Alan

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by hicountry
I posted the following as soon as the huckster showed up posting here....."The biggest red flag on a company is when it's CEO or other company official shows up on a chatroom battling the neighsayers".

Answer questions, friendly chat, provide info..but battle people on a regular basis ???

Good point. I've never seen the 'smiths I use arguing on forums with anyone. And they don't self promote.

If I were John I'd dig my heels in and correct any bit of nonsense someone was trying to spread about my company, my products or my skills. People believe damn near anything you type as long as it has some small bit of truth laced throughout the rest of the bullshit.

E
E
what is happening with gray bull precision. are they gone or starting back up . would love to buy a scope. are they still in court?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PM JohnBurns

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eldin
what is happening with gray bull precision. are they gone or starting back up . would love to buy a scope. are they still in court?

I am no longer a part of Greybull Precision LLC.

I am in the process of finalizing a settlement agreement with Greybull Precision LLC and will be back offering my scope and stock for sale. The settlement process should be complete at the first of the year.

This is the same scope that Leupold has built for me prior to my involvement with Greybull Precision LLC and was sold through Greybull Precision LLC for the past few years.

Thanks for your interest.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
can't help but notice the low post counts of a few that replied here given what john said it looks suspicious about what the motives may be. not saying john is a bad guy or anyone shouldn't do business with him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
can't help but notice the low post counts of a few that replied here given what john said it looks suspicious about what the motives may be. not saying john is a bad guy or anyone shouldn't do business with him.

Sorry to not understand what you are saying. Could you elaborate on what you mean, please?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He means they could be notional people and/or one guy. Doesn't sound like he's accused any one person of being hinky.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.