Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"He said he knew the officer thought someone could be harmed during the situation."

And the jury would be instructed to dis-regard this portion of his testimony.........Right,Counseler?

And the part about how he "thought" the dead guy didn't disarm properly....and..

Once his "testimony" is reduced to actual facts,it doesn't help the cops.

==============

No,not right. Further,his behavior and actions in the store,his threatening of a employee,his reaching for his gun after being ordered not to and the fact he was drunk and on Xanax and morphine leaves a attorney hoping he gets the case on a hourly fee,rather than a contingency.

Easy,justifiable shoot.A no-brainer,not even debatable, save for those idiots who invent schit in their heads...and those who are deathly allergic to facts which puts their perspective in it's proper place... the dung pile.

Last edited by RISJR; 06/03/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by brinky72
One would think that being he had a confrontation with a store employee regarding his carrying a pistol on private property he would assume that law enforcement may be coming in short order. Add to the fact that he was under the influence of something, and he knew it, that the situation would escalate. Then the store is being evacuated. You would think that he would have connected the dots and realized that maybe, just maybe this was about him and with that he might be wise to do whatever he could to de-escalate the situation as to not get himself shot. Listening to direct commands might be one, not going for his weapon might be another. Now that we are going down the hypothetical trail what if this guy began to take hostages and one of them was one of your own? I highly doubt you would be critiquing the response and actions that happened then.

With this guy's level of intoxication, he couldn't be expected to do anything rational. Given the information that this guy had military experience, it's starting to sound like he wanted to get shot. If that's the case, mission accomplished. Either way, the whole situation is sad.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
If a Copper yelled at me to disarm, what would be wrong with doin a bellyflop spread eagle and let them disarm ya?

I would NOT touch the gun I was concealing.

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
They dead dumb guy committed a crime the moment he holstered his weapon and then ventured out into the public domain.

Last edited by RISJR; 06/03/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The drunk dead dumb guy could have spoken up anytime he wanted to,as well. Instead,he went for his gun after being ordered not to.

Case closed.

William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockchucker
so now your saying the suspect did not get into an argument with a store employee?

now u are truly delusional

it was in bea's first post you tool

Somewhere in the next few pages this guy will hypothetically have been smelling daffodils that were shot out of his hands while he was on one knee proposing marriage to the girlfriend who was pregnant with twins.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the guy is truly a piece of work

FJB
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
10-4 on the DDG, I did not know he was drunk, thats askin for a custom engraved rock.

For some reason I have had a calming effect on all LEO's I have ever had contact with, think they see an old crazy man that can still shoot and scuffle a little. I think they know I would side with them.

Gunner

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
plus your a big muther f'er

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
Didn't read the testimony,did you?

Yes I did. You just read something into my post. I go to Costco often enough I don't ever recall them having signs clearly posted at the entrance that guns are not allowed in several States I might add.

Now that plus the fact that one of the owners of costco just had a $35K a plate dinner for Obozo gives you some clues whats going on here. I sure wouldn't want to ever be going up on a gun charge were a few anti gun bozo's were going to be witnesses against me and not have it on video for comparison of facts vs statements. You'd get about as fair a trial as that "White Mexican" has a chance of getting trial by media.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 06/03/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hubert
If you are packing heat and are confronted by a person that does not want you there , GET THE FCCK out of there . you cannot win , your carry permit is to protect yourself if you are being robbed. if you are in a store and the magament asks you to leave GO .do not argue. as he has already made up his mind about guns and you rubbing his face in the fact that you are legal will not change the facts.

Been a lot of years waitin' for this member to make a worthwhile post.....and he did.grin

A man has to KNOW that overreaction is the order of the day and withdraw immediately.Hopefully,the store guy hasn't already called the cops.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I sure wouldn't want to ever be going up on a gun charge were a few anti gun bozo's were going to be witnesses against me and not have it on video.
========

You mean like the conceal carry guy? Are you sure you read it? It's clear to me you didn't properly understand or read as to the Costco signs. And,if Costco had a 35K a head dinner for Bam-Bam,how does that help your position here? Bam-Bam let the cops off the hook because Costco had a fundraiser for Bammy? Is that where you're at?

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by brinky72
... what if this guy began to take hostages and one of them was one of your own? I highly doubt you would be critiquing the response and actions that happened then.

The scenario you're describing didn't happen. You're engaging in fantasy.

Should be familiar territory for you and your boys. I'm glad none of you are LEO's as it would only take a week at most and 90% of you would be buried or on stress leave sucking your thumbs. Verbal judo doesn't work with folks hell bent on destruction. A philosophical conversation does not work with those high on drugs and bent on killing you. Thats from experience, something you don't have being that the only confrontation you get is on this site as you sit behind the screen. Face it, you and yours have been caught with your pants down again on this one. Dig up something new. Game over.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rockchucker
plus your a big muther f'er

That be a big old freshly shaved and baby powdered F'er. laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where I'm at is that I don't hear worth a chit. Worries me that someday if in a sitiation such as this, I'll get shot cause I didn't understand the command.
Yelling by a LEO doesn't help to understand. Guess I had better stay out of LV.

Yes I do now leave the pistol in the car at Costco.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know damn well that I'm right!grin

You try to dispose of the point I made using three words;"No,not right."

Then you throw in a bunch of words having nothing to do with the point I made.

Damn,you'd a made a good lawyer.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bobby be nice to your Daddy cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you mean to say we have those stores in Texas?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
I sure wouldn't want to ever be going up on a gun charge were a few anti gun bozo's were going to be witnesses against me and not have it on video.
========

You mean like the conceal carry guy? Are you sure you read it? It's clear to me you didn't properly understand or read as to the Costco signs. And,if Costco had a 35K a head dinner for Bam-Bam,how does that help your position here? Bam-Bam let the cops off the hook because Costco had a fundraiser for Bammy? Is that where you're at?

You seem to be the all knowing authority here on the fire on this lets see a picture on one of those well posted you just can't miss it no guns Costco signs. I'll be looking very hard next week for one but you be the man with the handle on this lets see it.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 06/03/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Bobby be nice to your Daddy cool

Thanks Wtxj laugh and that Boy wuz wantin to see pics of his step-mamma in the C-mint pond yesterday LOL

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
664 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 73 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.