-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Holy [bleep], this is disgusting. I wonder how much of this commentary is true. I suspect that it has been pretty well vetted as Debbie Schlussel is a sharp lady as well as a respected attorney.

XXXXX

How nice! This is why our "OBAMA" Govrnment runs so smoothly and efficiently, saving thousands of tax dollars. No Illegals to be found.

GTC

EXCLUSIVE: Obama Homeland Security Pimps Gay Pride, Tranny Speaker on Agents; Hostile Work Environment for Straights

By Debbie Schlussel

Somewhere under the rainbow, Osama Bin Laden's ghost is still having the last laugh. And, now it's at the expense of that bloated joke called the Department of Homeland Security. The agency has been shoving gay culture down agents' throats (double entendre intended).

And straight agents at the DHS who feel ever-increasing homosexual-based propaganda, harassment, and discrimination in jobs and promotions at the agency and its sub-agencies, such as ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), the largest in the Department. It won't be long before one or more DHS agents file hostile work environment suits against the agency based on this pattern and practice, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. (As agents know, I am a practicing attorney and am available to pursue these kinds of employment discrimination cases.) Some agents say yesterday was the last straw, when all Homeland Security agents�the largest division of the agency is ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)�were treeated to the message, below, when they logged onto their computers at work.

The gay pride, er . . . LGBT pride event, hosted by Homeland Security next Friday, will feature as its keynote speaker a post-op male-to-female transsexual who calls himself, "Amanda Simpson" As I reported to you on this site, the former Mitch Simpson was Obama's tranny affirmative action appointee to the Department of Commerce.

Says one career ICE agent, who is representative of others who've contacted me about this:

I am pretty offended by this whole notion that I need to honor people because of what they do in the bedroom and with whom they are sleeping. Why is the government is endorsing and pushing homosexuality? I work with a bunch of hard workers and many of this found this DHS Pride thing ridiculous and demoralizing. I usually not one to complain, but I found this to be over the top. I thought I had seen it all, but not even close.

Yes, I know this was to be expected since the incompetent Secretary of DHS is the not-so-closeted Lesbionic Woman, Janet Napolitano, who has improperly gotten her own girlfriend, Dora Schriro (who was Policy Director at ICE and now runs the New York Bureau of Prisons, another job which Napolitano procured for her) and those of other gay officials including at ICE plum positions at the agency. (And I've received numerous reports from ICE agents about gay agents who get away with improper behavior and/or get promotions merely because they are openly gay.

Agents suspect this pan-gay discrimination is why Beth Gibson, a lawyer with no law enforcement experience, is Obama's Assistant Deputy Director of ICE and was recently granted Senior Executive Status (SES), which means she will make well over $200,000 a year plus benefits. Gibson is the woman who killed ICE's successful worksite enforcement and fugitive operations that used to make illegal aliens fearful of getting caught (now they laugh). Gibson lobbied ICE Director John Morton and Jim Dinkins, the Director of Investigations to give her girlfriend an ICE Special Agent position for which she is not qualified. The girlfriend, agents say, could not pass the Special Agent Exam (which is a pretty easy test . . . unless you play for the NFL or NBA and face severe intellectual challenges).

You're Paying for Beth Gibson's Jet-Set Gay Lifestyle, Booty Calls.

Agents also say that government funds were use to fly Ms. Gibson and several ICE officials, including Morton and Suzie-Stripper Pole-Barr (who has a record of harassing male agents), to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) to see Gibson's girlfriend graduate from basic ICE training.

It is highly unusual for ICE officials, let alone the wives, girlfriends, and families of ICE agents-in-training, to attend this minor event. But Morton made himself the graduation speaker in order to provide an excuse for this improper expense to attend a lesbian girlfriend's graduation. Yup, the Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for ICE has reduced himself to the position of beard. And the boondoggle lesbian booty call trip cost thousands of dollars in taxpayer money.

Because Gibson's girlfriend was assigned to the ICE Denver Field Office, Gibson created the SES status for her (and huge bump in pay and benefits) and a new BS position which never before existed in ICE: chief of ICE's Special Assistant U.S. Attorney program to oversee all of ICE's Special Assistant U.S. Attorneys throughout the country. That's despite the fact that all ICE lawyers already report to their local ICE Office of Chief Counsel in the regions where they work, and when they work as Special Assistant U.S. Attorneys, they are overseen by the Supervisory Attorneys at U.S. Attorney's Office for the District in which they are located. Now, they will have a third boss and you're paying for it . . . all so Beth Gibson can make booty calls to her girlfriend in Denver�where (what a coincidence!) the new job is located on your dime. No word if tickets to the Dinah Shore Classic, WNBA All-Star Game, or George Michaels concerts are included.

This whole scheme is illegal, but favoritism, preferences, and special treatment for gays is the order of the day at ICE. Then, again, Obama's pompous preppy ICE Director who is behind this illicit scamm has broken plenty of laws and gets away with it.

And, yet, he is supposed to enforce immigration and customs laws. No wonder little of that is happening under his watch. Some agents say ICE and Homeland Security are now run by a "gay mafia." And at ICE, Morton is the consigliere. It's affirmative action based on sexual preference, and it's an illegal policy that belongs with Luca Brasi.

**** UPDATE: But Gibson's newly created wasteful position isn't the only one Morton manufactured for gays at ICE. The unnecessary, BS position of ICE Public Advocate (what the heck is that? most agents aren't sure either) was manufactured for Andrew Lorenzen-Strait, who agents say is anything but the phonetic of the second part of his hyphenated surname. Another crony position wasting over $200,000 in salary and benefits on your dime. ****

**** UPDATE #2: And then there is Daniel Ragsdale, currently Deputy Acting Director of ICE and number two at the agency after John Morton. Agents tell me he heads up the ICE gay mafia. He's another lawyer with zero law enforcement experience.

Says one agent:

Ragsdale runs around the front office like a drama queen unsupervised, terrorizing all in his path. 75% of his staff are gay.

Another agent:

He has emasculated special agents by freezing all hiring of investigative support staff in HSI [Homeland Security Investigations], which forces managers to reassign agents to do pencil pushing duties and paperwork when they could be on the street. This is the absolute WORSE thing that could happen.

That echos what I've heard from many other agents at ICE who see what is going on at ICE headquarters. ****

ICE agents wonder if this emphasis on gay culture and special benefits for gays at the Department of Homeland Security is tied to the fact that ICE recently chose not to deport an illegal alien in a gay relationship with a U.S. citizen.

If only Rock Hudson & the dad on "The Brady Bunch" had been born in another era. They could have forsaken acting to become stars in the Rainbow Department of Homeland Security.

Bottom line: if you're not openly proclaiming that you're having sex with another member of the same sex, you're not in the favored group at the Department of Homeland Security.

Think Al-Qaeda, or Hezbollah, or HAMAS, or Islamic Jihad, or the Muslim Brotherhood is holding tranny events at their training camps?

Think again. Whatta joke.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/17/12.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 4L-80E in my last Chevy pickup, and now my six-speed automatic are tranny's of note - all others are flawed, deeply flawed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Same thing going on at DOJ.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I was going to go off and do a little research on this -but changed my mind -i'm afraid i'll find out it really is all true.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They sure don't want Florida election officials to know which dimocraps are there illegally.

Last edited by eyeball; 06/17/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 55 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,891
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.