I assumed they were high conditioned vintage engraved rifles smile

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boltman
I assumed they were high conditioned vintage engraved rifles smile

grin grin grin To Funny.

ONLY 6 Weeks Left until it Starts.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
50% off mugs today....

Tonight's Special! All mugs 50% off! Use Code: ZDRINKWAREHR

www.zazzle.com

Search for Savage and when you see something made my Grogel, click his name and you will see all the cool stuff he has put together.

Andrew
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Any thoughts on doing up a cap?? Seems the last look at them was pretty pricey though??

Just askin' - ain't my cup a tea.

Maybe just oughta buy a Campfire hat :-)

C ya there!

I am no longer accepting orders for the Lightfoot scope mount.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only 5 Weeks Left Fellas
See Ya All there.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fella's Only about 4 weeks left
Please If You would Rick Know How Many of You are attending. I will be Up In Mecer From June 30th until the July 5th,Then CANADA July 6th untlil the 14th, Hopefully I'll see Joe -Maddog work on the Hiway! grin

Saturday Aug 4th Lunch (11:30) We are Having a Walleye Fish Fry with all the fixin's

Tnx
Again
Steve

Last edited by Rick99; 06/30/12.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Rick99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone who will attend the 2012 Savage Fest. I need you to do the following soon as possible:

PM Rick99 with the following information.

1 Your name and the name you use on the Forum,

2 Are you bringing anyone with you, their name(s), relationship (wife, brother, friend...)

3 When you will arive, when you will leave.

4 Will you, your group, eat with use Friday evening?, Saturday noon, Saturday night?

5 Number of tables you want (no charge)"

6 A cell phone number in case we need to contact you at the last minute with changes.

I will make a badge for everyone attending. This will allow use to know who is in the building at all times."

Please answer all of the questions in the above order. It will save a lot of extra work. Thanks guys smile

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

A
A
Did anyone here know Dave Miller, I don't know what handle he used but he was an avid 99 colector and a big fan of 24 hour campfire.
He passed away about two weeks ago. I know he had friends here and I wanted to try to let someone know.
I would also like any help getting fare prices for his guns, I know nothing about 99s, and he told his wife that I would take care of it for her.

My e-mail address is rick.smith46hotmail.com
cell phone 928-530-6145
Thank you much for any help
AzRick

Rick99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
AzRick, thanks for letting us know. People come and go from the site all the time but you seldom know why. Dave Miller went by Dave09 on the forum. Most of his posts were on the Hunter's Campfire Forum. I'm glad to hear that he enjoyed our site but sorry to hear of his passing.

If you can take some good photos and e-mail them to me or post here on the Forum we can identify them for you and give you an idea as to their value.

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was hoping to make it, but fatherhood duties are going to keep me close to home in August. I've got a teenage son who is giving me a hard time this summer. Nothing serious, just normal 17 year old male BS, but I need to stay on top of it.

I'll have to be content to watch this year's Fest from my laptop and catch you guys next year.

Rod

Hunting FOR Savages, Hunting WITH Savages
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rod,

Hate to see you not make it, why not drag him along??

I'm still not sure of my status... I am going to try and make it but won't know for another week or two at the earliest. Flights might be tough also b/c the Oshkosh Airshow is the same weekend and will effect flights into about all WI airports.

Andrew
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry to hear that Rod! Gotta agree with Drew - bring him along.

Drew, I know you have a lot going on but I was counting on finally meeting face-to-face. You could always drive up?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will be living in SEA by then and its a LONG drive from SEA... ask George! No way I can get that many days off work after just starting a new job and the deal that I had to work with my own wedding, etc. I will try to fly if I can find flights... for a reasonable cost.

Andrew
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Booked round trip to MSP for $330 and rental car from there. Milwaukee is cheaper and rental cars there are cheaper but longer drive. Having family and friends in WI also cuts down the cost as I'll be there early and do some visiting before the Fest. I'll be driving in Oct and Nov but just couldn't face three round trips driving. Both car and me are getting old. frown

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well that's dam good to hear George! I'm flying into MSP as well. I'll be sponging off the relatives coming and going to Wisconsin. Can't believe we get to meet after all the years!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
George, mind sending me your flight data? I could probably swing $330 round trip! Need to leave on Friday though and probably back in SEA on Sunday.

Cheers

Andrew
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't believe we get to meet after all the years!!

Well, be ready for a disappointment. I'm only a legend in my own mind. grin Looking forward to a face to face with you also. Oh, and if I end up doing checked baggage I may just bring Lightfoot mount 001 with me. grin I've been led to believe that I've got the first one after the prototype. wink

Drew,

I'll PM you the flight data. Actually it sucks as I get to MSP way too late in the evening and have to leave way too early in the morning. Biggest problem will be trying to drop off the rental car around 4:00 AM. Other than that "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger." grin wink

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well only 3 weeks Left.
See ya all there.

George I'll have a IRISH-Mill waiting for ya Thursday Night, grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll be in Tomahawk Thursday. Give me a call when you get close and we can have a burger at the Bridge and then we can convoy. That is, if my pieceofshit rental car can keep up with you. wink grin Gotta go the economy route. Man, rentals are expensive in Minn! Gonna end up with a car so small I'm gonna need one for each foot! mad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JOHN and Dave Allen are Coming "Eastfork" They are the 2 brothers that came to the Mercer Fest.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,700 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,558
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.