Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
The only part that's believable is him/she/it "bunking" with other men..

laugh laugh

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do believe that part.

Jorge, expecting a truthful answer from Larry is only wishful thinking. Lies spill from his mouth with such ease even he doesn't know what the truth is any longer.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Jorge, expecting a truthful answer from Larry is only wishful thinking. Lies spill from his mouth with such ease even he doesn't know what the truth is any longer.

No doubt!

The sheer lunacy and mind boggling incoherent rants that escapes from Larry's trembling fingers upon his keyboard is insane and so far fetched and of such volume, that he can't even begin to remember half the stupid crap he's posted.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
That's how he trips up his "stories". He's getting too old and senile to be a good liar, because he forget the context of where he left off. That's why his stories are contradicting themselves.

One who tells the truth has only to remember the truth. It's so easy, but Larry's approach gets tedious and he ultimately ends up in a quagmire.

That's where we see him right now, squirming to free himself from the "tar baby" HE created.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Time to wrap it up, you worthless old piece-of-dogshit:

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/to8ssk/chappelle-s-show-wrap-it-up-

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
I keep wondering why so many people just don't automatically hit "ignore" when this problem repeatedly crops up.

He's an obviuous troll, and yet the same Campfire members keep fulfilling his fantasies with their ranting posts. If they didn't, his reason for posting would disappear, and Campfire threads would actually convey information.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John, it is sad to see you joining up with this bunch of serial liars who have no idea to whom they are speaking and are so terrified of Mr. Root that almost all their time is consumed in looking at posts trying to find another thread to pirate, more lies and slander to spread, yet never having the balls identify themselves or follow up on all their endless threats.

Given their level of intelligence, I doubt they even step up and buy the Wolfe magazines as we all do.

Your point on ignore is, of course, well taken. What you may be missing is they don't wish to ignore anyone. They wish to control the site and continue to drive people who know more than they, off the site.

I would have hoped the number of wild boldfaced lies would have raised some questions in your mind as well as their complete lack of financial support for other "good guy" members or site sponsors.

IF you examined Mr. Root's posts over the years and weeded out the ones that were only in RESPONSE to these morons you would find they "actually convey information."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810

(218) 628-0543

47 yo married father of three.

But you already knew all this didn't you Larry?

I've bought, sold, and given away more stuff here than you could ever dream of Larry.

Quit being such an obvious liar Larry. It is clear to EVERYONE that twister999 is you Larry.

Seek help for your serious mental illness.

Larry, where was your respect for JB when you emailed me this?

Emailed from Bookman1aol.com, Larry Root's email address.

"The fact that they ALWAYS [bleep] on respected books and gun magazines while holding up a has been like John Barns (I prefer that spelling as it reflects how full of [bleep] he is) who can only get an occassional piece in the Rifleman, got canned from Wolfe and has never written a book that has sold 1000 copies, is a perfect and clear indication of the "we're in charge" keyboard bully mentality."

How about your respect for this site and the site owner Rick Bin when you sent me this email?

Also sent from the same email address as above.

"You and I both know I was banned because: a) Rick was too dense or lazy to actually look at the posts involved and took the easy way out OR b) The Bully Boys really run the site and he's their bitch."

I'd even be willing to give out my hotmail password to prove beyond anyone's doubt that everything I posted above is true.
I won't have to though because I'm not a liar like you are Larry and people here know this.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I should do you guys a freebie.

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Pretty funny seeing Ol' Larry aka Rootmanslim aka Mr Humble that got perma-banned on snipershide a couple of years ago !!!! Couple of the guys just drove him over the edge and he self destructed.......

Me ? I'm still posting by my original handle......SANDRAT

Enlisted Men are Stupid, but Extremely Sly and Cunning, and bear Considerable Watching.

US Army Officers Manual of 1894
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like stumbling upon mr twisted root sitting on a park bench? wink Be worth seeing that applecart upset.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You talkin about the old boy I caught with one hand on his heart and the other down his britches sittin' there watching the little girls playin' in the sandbox?

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bye "twister999" "oldman1942" Larry Root. I hope the cyber door hit you on your old worthless azz on your way out.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you yet again under another screen name (like "mousemicky" & "longbored"). No matter, you're easy to spot. You're as inconspicuous as a tarantula on a slice of angel food cake...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Azz over teakettle, I say!

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Bout gave that [bleep] a heart attack when I kicked the [bleep] outta that park bench and hollered "GET THE [bleep] UP U KOCK SUCKER"

Prolly cost the city 4 hunnert bucks to build a new park bench. blush LOL

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems twister wasn't very convincing as someone other than Larry Root!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Says the taxpayer about the park bench: "It was worth it."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Says the taxpayer about the park bench: "It was worth it."

LOL SC, I still cant believe three mothers so involved in daily gossip that they had no clue there little girls were being visually raped by a perv on a bench not 15' away. crazy

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
642 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 55 invisible), 2,882 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.