24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
going back and forth with Derby, TRH, that ghost person and some of the others is not unlike trying to educate a dog or a cat about physics.
Their brains just can't comprehend the subject matter.

Sam......

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh You think that would stop the US war machine from turning the entire Middle East into a giant glass parking lot after a nuke strike on US soil? They don't think that either.

Sadly, I do. Consider Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. We knew the attacks of 9/11 came from those places. Yet, they are not glass parking lots...

Baby Huey,

We were attacked by people, not countries. To imply that countries should have been attacked because of acts of its people independent of their governments is a dangerous concept. For instance, Baby Huey, you're a war monger on edge of wanting to attack everyone whom you fear and know is your intellectual superior. Say you lose it -a very possible potentiality- and detonate a bomb in London. Using your logic, the British, instead of going after you decided to nuke our country. You would call that a justifiable response???

Baby, Huey, you're good with attacking Iran with someone else's kids. Why don't your kids enlist in the military and sacrifice their lives fighting Persians???

R

Find me one instance where I suggested attacking a Country. I don't know what it is about you Raisuli, you're either too dumb to read or too militant in your misconceptions to read. I'm not sure which...

I was military, if my kids want to be military, I'd support that.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many heads of state have, for example, strapped on explosives and, while shouting alaakbar, charged into a crowd while detonating themselves? Find me one. One will do.

Why would they do that when they can convince others to do it instead? Wouldn't make it very far as a cult leader or a head of state if you couldn't convince others to do your work for you.

How is a head of State and a Religious fanatic all that different? They both seek the same thing, power.

They are cut from the same cloth, just the religious fanatic uses religion to subject his followers. Most of those fanatics don't even believe what they're preaching, but they certainly believe in the power of it.

Find me a religious fanatic leader that would blow himself up, when so many followers would gladly do it for him, just one would do.

Other than Jesus, I can't think of one.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The nature of state ruling power seekers and the nature of true believing religious fanatics are incompatible with one another. People seek state ruling power mainly to enjoy the privileges attached thereto, not in order to blow themselves up. One can do the latter easily enough without first seeking a position of state ruling power.

And Iran has the perfect concoction of both. A power hungry Statist (Ahmadinejad) loving his position in life and wanting to keep it. He however is controlled by the religious fanatic (Khamenei).

If the power hungry State Leader wants to keep his position he better dance to the whims of the Religious Fanatic leadership.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
you really have a piss poor understanding of history TRH
What are the odds? I feel the same about you and your ilk.

history is full of leaders that have done things that turns out were not in their own best interest and they died cause of it.....not to mention ruling parties change.....the current leadership types in Iran have only been around for about my life time and Iran is full of people that would have no problem nuking us to hell with their future.......the country is one revolution away from either a better government or [bleep] nut jobs in power.....

would rather not have a bunch of [bleep] nut jobs willing to kill over a cartoon getting their hands on nukes.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raisuli
rattler,

I'd love to hear your take on history, especially American history. God knows how many times Steve_No & his lemmings, especially Baby Huey, have tried to revise it.

R

Yeah, good luck backing that claim up, Mr. The-Whitehouse-Was-Stormed-By-The-Brits-In-1812....

laughlaugh

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
its a losing proposition to think we can maintain a mixed bag of cultures that control a commodity we desperately need while we continue to support the one entity that unites them against us.

We live in fear of them getting their hands on a nuke because we continually antagonize them.

We're never going to know peace as long as we keep poking our fingers in their chest, over a fight that isn't ours, and expecting them to fall in line with our views on democracy and Israel's views on land ownership.

We're barely keeping a lid on the powder keg now and we have troops on the ground in two countries, threatening at least 2 more militarily and constantly bribing the rest of them. Its bankrupting us.

And the pro Israel war hawks have many believing we have no choice because "you just can't put a price on protecting ourselves from those crazy towel heads"

its absurd.
+1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
going back and forth with Derby, TRH, that ghost person and some of the others is not unlike trying to educate a dog or a cat about physics.
Geeze. Thanks Sam. That was hurtful.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Nope, they aren't likely to. That's propaganda to make international bankers more rich and powerful.

laughlaugh

All those suicide bomber and hijackers... they didn't do that.

Why, thank you Mr. Obama.... crazy

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
its a losing proposition to think we can maintain a mixed bag of cultures that control a commodity we desperately need while we continue to support the one entity that unites them against us.

We live in fear of them getting their hands on a nuke because we continually antagonize them.

We're never going to know peace as long as we keep poking our fingers in their chest, over a fight that isn't ours, and expecting them to fall in line with our views on democracy and Israel's views on land ownership.

We're barely keeping a lid on the powder keg now and we have troops on the ground in two countries, threatening at least 2 more militarily and constantly bribing the rest of them. Its bankrupting us.

And the pro Israel war hawks have many believing we have no choice because "you just can't put a price on protecting ourselves from those crazy towel heads"

its absurd.

head, meet sand...

To believe that if we just let them wipe out Israel, then all would be hunky dory is just ignoring the facts.

"Eh, yeah, let them wipe out the Jews! Who need's 'em anyways!? If we let them do that, say we're sorry, and pretend they aren't there, we'll ALL be just fine!" crazy

Yeah, that's a real grasp on reality there...

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
How many heads of state have, for example, strapped on explosives and, while shouting alaakbar, charged into a crowd while detonating themselves? Find me one. One will do.

Why would they do that when they can convince others to do it instead?
Exactly. When it's a nuke, and not a strapped-on bomb, it might as well be the rulers as some chump doing it, because the result for them will be the same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

That's the challenge for doctors when treating mental illness's. The folk's suffering from them actually believe all the kookery in their minds is real and that everyone else is nuts.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

history is full of leaders that have done things that turns out were not in their own best interest and they died cause of it.
Not intentionally. Find me one example of a state ruler strapping on a bomb and running into a crowd. One example will do.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

To believe that if we just let them wipe out Israel, then all would be hunky dory is just ignoring the facts.
Your premise is absurd. Israel is a modern nuclear power.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

history is full of leaders that have done things that turns out were not in their own best interest and they died cause of it.
Not intentionally. Find me one example of a state ruler strapping on a bomb and running into a crowd. One example will do.

seriously? i swear you are just dumber than a post.....leaders dont do that chit they send others.....you have picked an example im supposed to give that will kill your argument but you know none exist but anyone with half a brain knows that example doesnt matter in the context of this discussion.....just further proving your a kook that spews other ppls BS you find and cant think for yourself which is why you buy all this conspiracy bullchit hook line and sinker....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly. When it's a nuke, and not a strapped-on bomb, it might as well be the rulers as some chump doing it, because the result for them will be the same.

Disavow, disavow, disavow. It's now up to the attacked to justify their response. The international community will not simply allow one nation to nuke another off the globe just because a separatist group that received donations from that Nation, decided to blow up a city.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by safariman
I would love to see an Iranian "regeime change" at the point of some guns held by Isreali and US forces. War mongering terrorism exporting Ayatollahs, getting the guillationne in public and on international TV. Needed to happen yesterday. Or the day, week, month, year before that.

Big time Hawk on the side of Isreal's right to remain in tact and in peace, big time hawk on blowing the ever luvin crapola out of anything in Iran that remotely smells of nuc power here.

Mark, you know I love ya man but jeez o' Pete that's a strange statement.

We have to have a war with them... because THEY are warmongering? Israel needs to go to war with them... to be at peace?

crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly. When it's a nuke, and not a strapped-on bomb, it might as well be the rulers as some chump doing it, because the result for them will be the same. [/quote]

They do it when they have no choice. The Statist in Iran isn't the man in charge....

If he wants to keep his precious power, then he has to dance to the whims of the Supreme Leader...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your premise is absurd. Israel is a modern nuclear power.

So?

They've been a Nuclear power for decades and have been invaded by foreign Armies repeatedly....

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We should have taken care of IRan in 91 while we had all that muscle over there..
Yep, but Cheney was a dove back then, he didn't even want to go into Iraq, and we had more money then.

Is there anyone who hasn't gotten the memo, we are not only broke, we don't even have a hope of a chance to turn it around. How can we finance a war with Iran from a -16 trillion position?

And how about future wars, we gonna war with all of the countries who will have nuclear weapons in the fuure?

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
336 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,729
Posts18,400,838
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.