-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watched them wound and lose a moose 2 weeks ago.

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
grin grin, I think its dramatized a bit to make the show, but there "LIVING" up there were not !!! so more power to them and their way of life, I find it entertaining, and i guess most here who dont like it can just change the channel !!!!! grin grin Don

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
On the one show where he attempts to club a trapped wolverine over the head

I haven't had the opportunity to trap wolverine, but I've "clubbed" (can you call it "clubbing" when it's about a 1" hardwood dowel?) a hell of a lot of muskrats and 'coons when I was a youngster.

Had one big ol' 'coon grab onto the end of my "club". That one got the .22 from my big brother.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bums

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Chit....Do you really think any of that is real?Do you reaally think loggers are like axmen?Do you really think reality tv is real?

But you watch it and talk about it.That's real and keeps these phonie thngs coming....

Now off to Wild west alaska to see some real chit.... grin

All for the concrete cowboy's that watch it wishiggggggggggggggg.....

Jayco wink

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Logcutter, The guy that provides the firewood for the rest of the town,really dont have a clue how to drop a tree,that 45 degree angle backcut tells us that!! grin but i never made a living cutting dead standing timber either!!! Don

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are saved, the Tuetels are coming back to fake argue...sometimes a motorcycle gets built amongst the contrived angst and drama...pure drivel.

My brother knew 'em quite well before they were famous, says they were always arguing just like on the show.

Don't mean what you see is real tho'

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Loggah
Logcutter, The guy that provides the firewood for the rest of the town,really dont have a clue how to drop a tree,that 45 degree angle backcut tells us that!! grin but i never made a living cutting dead standing timber either!!! Don

Ya,and he almost broke his arm using a chainsaw winch.The man is a nut case....Common sense does not run in that family nor does experience.

Jayco

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So you dont consider us part of nature.Thats pretty arrogant.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Found this guy linked on the "Big Game" forum.

He has the best f'in Far North reality show going ennit? grin

Check out his youtube videos ("TheWildNorth", one guy with a camera. F'in A cool )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMedsAkj-s

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Don't mean what you see is real tho'

I have comm tuna buddies who know a couple of the players in Wicked Tuna. It's wicked all right. Wicked phony. I have it on good authority that virtually ALL of the 'fights' are made up, as required by the producers to jack up the drama factor.

I mean, fishing giants is amazingly exciting--when you're tight. When you're not, it can be pretty GD boring...

Tuna fishing offshore. Slow day. wink

[Linked Image]

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 10 invisible), 1,575 guests, and 822 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,202
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.