Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W

Dear campers,

May be you don't know and don't care of it, but this is a new fallen two days ago. The sort of new that make european people don't like America. I don't speak people of America, citizens like you and me but US politic around the world and here in Europe at the moment.

Dear Hillary has condamned Belgium and France for enforcing laws against the women wearing total veil, burqa in our public areas, this including all building where most people go. Banks, marts, schools, colleges, post offices, courts and so on. Driving cars like that is also prohibited.

As lots of citizens of my poor country, i'm bored of that [bleep] muslims coming here to change our society and wanting install their schitt of religion.

At the same moment America has his boys fighting against integrism and terrorism, that lady chief of US foreign politic , if she deserve that title, want to give us lessons of religious freedom and so on.

I told her better look at her southern border, at the whole bullschiitt that's develop in her country (yours, dear friends)thank give us her advices
We don't need her advices or ideas on how we must deal with muslims in on land. The Saudi, Quatari and Emirate emirs asked their people living or travelling in our countries to complain our laws, so dear Hillary if you like burqa put one on your [bleep] face and go smoke Bill' cigar or go play with [bleep]

To bad for you American citizens and campers, there's something rotten in your foreign politic! If these people are reelected we're going in very deep schii!

Breed pork, eat bacon, drink wine! I'm not a believer but my culture is from greek, latin, christian origins mixed with a bit of hungarian barbarian. Me and most of our countries citizens (french, italian, greek, swiss, belgium, spanish) are bored of all these imams and of Hillary Clinton.

If they (she)don't like us and people's laws they can go out of our countries to Mecca. If dear Hillary "the turkey" Clinton likes them she can go there too. They really love "hasshole" like her.

Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Cheers!

The way life should be.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Another example of the ugly American.Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary is just another ugly, nasty natured, braindead liberal operating on orders from the Muslo-phile in chief vermin that is infesting the White House.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 07/31/12.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

S
saj Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Please don't listen to Hillary, she does not speek for all Americans. I have not found where she has condemed Saudi for not letting christans in mecca

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dom, don't blame me, I didn't vote her or her husband or the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. She is who she is. France along with the rest of Europe has a huge problem and not just with this muslim enemy that we all have to face and call it for what it is. France is not Paris and America is not Hillary Clinton. She is just another legend in her own mind. Now how about a thread on the wonders of french cooking!!!! Or better yet why we should come to the French country side and partake in all that wonderful nation really has to offer. I think a 24 hour Campfire should do a road trip!!!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Dom,
I am in agreement with you. The US is a great country but our system does allow representation by some real nit wits.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dom,

long time no talk. You speak my words.

What say you guys we move all the liberals from the US to Europe and all the european conservatives get to move to the US.

Then we settle in and watch...

I would move my family in a second flat.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Dom,
I agree with most of what you say, with one exception. She is not a lady. Other than that, you are right on.
Norm

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She rather eat pie at the u know

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The best thing to happen would be for that European wide opinion to be loudly heard over hear in a any way, shape , or form possible. Please tell your fellow Europeans how strongly most of use here feel about it- so that they know we know.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dom, Stand your ground, you have it right on this one! Hillary does not represent me, or any of the Americans I associate with. France is a great nation with a proud history, and will continue to be as long a people like you stand your ground!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dom, liberals, the secular progressives, leftists (like Hillary Clinton and her husband, Bill, who has just endoresed Obama), or whatever they call themselves, have a faulty world view and they are apparently blind to its repeated failures in domestic and in foreign policy. They like to say or implie that all cultures are equal which is not unlike proclaiming the hare and the tortoise really do have the same chance winning the race.

They don't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bogtrotter
Dom, Stand your ground, you have it right on this one! Hillary does not represent me, or any of the Americans I associate with. France is a great nation with a proud history, and will continue to be as long a people like you stand your ground!

Plus 1 here..

But Dom can you somehow keep that bag hillary over there? We don't want her back.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76

But Dom can you somehow keep that bag hillary over there? We don't want her back.

Take all the libturds and do whatever you wish with them, as far as I'm concerned if they love the rag heads so much they can go live in a cave with them.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I remember correctly, the Obama administration was to improve relations with the Muslims. Viewing what is going on right now I'd say we are worst off then when Bush was at the helm. At least they were scared of him and kept a low profile.
If Bush was in power I'm positive there would be drones launching hellfires at the aholes that killed the American Embassador right now.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now you feel our pain

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
If I remember correctly, the Obama administration was to improve relations with the Muslims. Viewing what is going on right now I'd say we are worst off then when Bush was at the helm. At least they were scared of him and kept a low profile.
If Bush was in power I'm positive there would be drones launching hellfires at the aholes that killed the American Embassador right now.

I wonder why he wants to improve relations for the rag heads.... Barak Hussain Obama its all in the name!
[img:center]http://[Linked Image][/img]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sant� Dom!

There are plenty here that agree. If you haven't retired La Guillotine, maybe you could chop off Hillary's hideous head for us?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dom---We don't like her either and 'she' is an embarassment to all patriotic Americans. She and the adminstration she works for DO NOT represent many of us that love our country.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
852 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,254 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.