-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 221 of 2,579 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hope she's not in milford resevoir, or it appears she'll get 'domed'.....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by wageslave

[Linked Image]

This woman hits all of my buttons....Right down to what appears to be a killer butt...

She's got a couple to hit. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God, I hope your youngest doesn't wack a couple more deer while Jeff-O is dropping breadcrumbs again.
Not sure he could face the facts of a youngster re-kicking his azz.

Again.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The deer looks at Jeff while Jeff looks at the deer a very tense moment occurs.While Jeff is trying to decide what bullet to load the deer [bleep] and pisses then ambles off.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Just saying.....

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Boxer

#2 is a S/S 700 243Win spout punched out.,which will ride in a Woodland gel coat MR handle I've got laying loose. LW's and 6x42 with ele knob.

105's being the impetus across the course.

Speaking of cheap take off builds I just ordered a Swirley Sako Hunter for a 700 S/A and have the following laying around

243 SS Takeoff, 243 AI dies, talleys

7SAUM 24" takeoff, dies, etc

Also have a 6X42 nearby (obviously). So its up to whatever I find first...a 308 or WSM action. Regardless I can already see my 270 WSM Montana getting jealous laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice to be home(even if it were an IFR jaunt),though the weather is doing no Kansas City favors. Funny how in the rest of the World,these conditions would have a "name" and a 1hr Prime Time Special Report,yet here in Kansas it's simply Wednesday.(grin)

The morning will certainly be a high BC affair,and I'll need to bump leader sizing to contend the deluge,and one could argue in favor of a S/S spout nestled in a top flight synthetic handle,with a Leupie wrapped in Butler Creek Flip-up's(of course). Can see Meindl corks making the grade,along with some S30V(fixed and folding both),a Filson Tin Beanie and I may as well toss a 1D3/17-40L melding into the pack to boot. Have a new FilsonTin Coat that needs broken in too and their wares is photogenicker than schit as a default.

Tough to trump a pocket full of tags,a Pip's full of Matzuo's and carte blanche in their discretionary use. While it's no match for poor dumb Jeff-O being duped by a Grouse or 'Cub's lamentation that a Ti take-off handle is beyond her means...it will in fact prolly make for a fair to middlin' day.(grin)

Nice to be driving an IMac again too,if only as an appreciation for splendid pixels garnered in The Salt Mine.

[Linked Image]

With luck,both 6x284's will hit the doorstep this week and I'll look to dome a 'But with one or the other,ala The New Raft in Milford Reservoir('bout the 10 fathom line).

BEST Thread ever!

(A Tanner addendum):

#1 is a 1-8" #3 Brux,to go in the Urban Sako Hunter. Marty's lugged 20MOA rail,mated to a 30mm 3.5-10x M1.

#2 is a S/S 700 243Win spout punched out.,which will ride in a Woodland gel coat MR handle I've got laying loose. LW's and 6x42 with ele knob.

700's both,if only obviously. #1 fed via Atlas DBM and Alpha 2 Mags,#2 in ADL guise. #1 is to be throated to a dummy round I sent and #2 a haphazard affair. Depending upon merit,#2 may rate a Classic and an extended mag box,or perhaps even it's own DBM.

105's being the impetus across the course.

They both sound like gosh damn rockstars, but that ain't new. I can't help but love the sound of #1, mainly because that Urban camo Mickey is the coolest handle ever created.

You need any help with the 105s? I know you haven't used them very much... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ToadBoy
'Cub's lamentation that a Ti take-off handle is beyond her means...

As mentioned twice so far ..... show me your paystub and I'll show you mine, but I will accept a welfare stub as a reasonable facsimile.

I highly doubt you will accept my offer this time either, but will as before do your "turtle" routine and change the subject.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave
God, I hope your youngest doesn't wack a couple more deer while Jeff-O is dropping breadcrumbs again.
Not sure he could face the facts of a youngster re-kicking his azz.

Again.

I can't wait to hear him argue with this.

He's still looking for grouse where there are no grouse but he does know of a place that does have grouse but doesn't hunt there. "Why would I?"

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by SamOlson
DD, 10 tons! Got us beat. Take another pill!

Toad, that little dog showed up and hung out at our house for an evening and I spied her running the streets the next morning so I called wife and she picked him up before she got ran over.

Typical for around here.

The dog you might be thinking of I found about a mile from town by a wheat field. My dad has him, Mack is his name. He is a total goofball, must be about 1 year old now.
Last weekend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You found that dog? That's a greater swiss mountain dog!

An awesome breed. I've had 2 of them!

I can't believe someone would abandon that dog. It is a very rare breed and most owners have them chipped as they ain't cheap!

Nevertheless, a very cool breed with a huge heart!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And the last dog he "found" was A German Shepherd-a real one...the kind used for working....also a high dollar dog...

Im starting to get a little suspicious.... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

With luck,both 6x284's will hit the doorstep this week and I'll look to dome a 'But with one or the other,ala The New Raft in Milford Reservoir('bout the 10 fathom line).
Is either of these on a Montucky? IIRC you or someone in your 'hood has built one.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
And the last dog he "found" was A German Shepherd-a real one...the kind used for working....also a high dollar dog...

Im starting to get a little suspicious.... whistle

Hehe, I'm not implying anything. I just know the "Swissie Owners" mindset and the breed fanatics and how well this breed has been handled.

They are damn fine dogs with Brute Power, Intelligence and loyalty mastered!

The St. Bernard and Rottweiler Breeds are descendants from this breed.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'huntsman,

Here's hoping someday you can catch a feesh big enough,to rate being domed. Until then...you can flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

Don't be slighting Milford's inherent excellence,or the beauty of a well placed Double Tap.

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' your onto sumptin',with the Filson Tin hat. There are times when I thunked I needed a beeger boat...so I bought one of them too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

'slave,

If/when the weather turns the corner,I'll yank The Dude outta school for a right proper Hookie Day and it'll be a Cast & Blast for certain.

Just remember...if you swipe poor Jeff-O's Imagination away from her,she'll have nothin' left and that'd be mean.

BEST Thread ever!

archie,

A 7 ShamWow on a 3" box wouldn't suck. I rather like the Atlas DBM on my Sako Hunter and think it's a nice way to fly. I was under 100 clams a pop on my Atlas DBM's.

I suffer a few 700's wearing Sako extractors and while I much prefer the OEM extraction means,that conversion has been knowed to get balls rolling.

The 243AI is always a tough one not to love,in 'pert near any/all wrappers.

Tanner,

I've long been an Urban Slut and it goes well with Dead Critters. Thinkin' I'll do an Urban Swirl on the next one,if only to see WTF.

Rather good day to stretch 105's out,as it's gusting 50mph+ and the rain drops are the size of cantaloupe. Could prolly hook fish off my back porch,casting into the creek raging through the backyard.(grin)

Great day to kill a Bear,as it's always a riot to dry a sopping one out,with a boolit.

'Cub,

I've said often,that in regards to you when it's all said and done...that there's gonna be a [bleep] of a lot more said than done. Congratulations? It's your story,tell it however you like,as you rejoice in being the only [bleep] Do Nothing [bleep] who has "waited" on a Ti handle. I rather enjoy that one,but in fairness all of your excuses are [bleep] hilarious!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you've got to work with. Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

As you mentioned prior,a guy who cain't afford a Ti handle,had sure as [bleep] better not try to buy a boat.

Bless your heart!

'flave,

I've mentioned often,that I'd happily buy the DVD of poor dumb Jeff-O trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Offer still stands.

pointer,

700's both. On a .473" s/a Montucky,a 1-8" 22-250 AI would interest me most...followed by a 9" 243AI.

Both dupes of the existing contour and length.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

On a .473" s/a Montucky,a 1-8" 22-250 AI would interest me most...followed by a 9" 243AI.

Both dupes of the existing contour and length.

No love for a 1-8" 243AI???? grin

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey Larry, what the heck is that....a tugboat ????? Does your hair even move when that's flat out ???

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of motor boating...

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aahhhh, what else can you say about Kate Upton right ?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can say I hope she's an 80 percenter.

Travis

Page 221 of 2,579 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

127 members (44mc, 280ACKIMP, 7887mm08, 35, 6mmCreedmoor, 338rcm, 12 invisible), 1,270 guests, and 815 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,223
Posts18,447,513
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.